• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NcG5NHwQf8

The VERY FIRST video on YouTube of me playing. It was for me my first ever real and serious offline match, since I usually have no one to play with in that **** smashless country called Portugal. I'm not playing very well in it, in the other two videos even worse, but I thought I'd just post it here for the fun of it.

PS: I don't want to post it in the video thread because this is absolutely not me at my best, but feel free to tell me what you think I should improve. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGyvWngQ1I&feature=channel

This one is not bad...

Tennet

Smash Champion
Tell Pkeeper i said hi.
You said Portugal, couldn't help but remember a friend from a MMO that lives there...

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
My parents are divorced. My mom doesn't want me to go, but my dad already said he could take me. I want to go with my dad without telling my mom, but when I went to Apex I was up till like 3:30AM and she was PISSED. Plus it was mothers day, but I bought her a present with my MM money.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
The original problem is that she wanted to punish me for not getting my school work done on time, but I got more time to do it. I still find it stupid because I have till wed to finish it instead of 11:59PM tonight. And she said "If you get your dad to drive you, you'll be in deep ****".

I really really want to go though...

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
I really have no idea what kind of promise I can propose. I promised my dad I'd go to Canada with him to go fishing, which I think will be enjoyable now that I'm older. I used to not want to go cause I was like 10.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
Why not have your dad convince your mom?

Or, maybe, all three of you could talk together. I'm sure you could work something out.

EDIT:Fishin' is win, d00d.
90% of the time if my mom and dad talk, it ends up in an argument. I guess I'll promise her that I'll finish all of my work by Sunday...

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
I could ask my dad to take me and completely ignore my mom, but risk not going to tournaments until I'm 21.

or some really gay punishment. I'm pretty sure my mom is like this cause there is some stupid drama going on at our summer pool (she is the president of the pool board) and I know the people that are causing the drama.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Hmmmmmmm. Well, we've reached an impasse.

I'm sure everything w/ the pool board will resolve at some point, and considering you'll be going to Canada for a while, your mom may blow off some steam and forgive you...

But, I don't want you to kill your tourney "career."

I just hope you can go...if not.....hey :/

Idk, man. If I wanna see you at any tourney besides this one, it's Pound 4. It'd suck if you missed that b/c of this.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
Also, what the drama is that these 4 guys got suspended from the pool till Saturday for doing stupid stuff, and mistreating the staff. Those four idiots couldn't keep their mouths shut for like, 2 days and they made it worse by saying things like "free the four". One of them had the balls to curse out my mom. The guy is like 17 that did that, no respect for adults. Now I can't relax cause of those effers.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Just got back.

Went all Snake, hehe. <.<

I'm not as comfortable using Falco in tournies yet, cause I usually play on an HD tv, and while I was there, there was none, and it felt so different lol.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Also, what the drama is that these 4 guys got suspended from the pool till Saturday for doing stupid stuff, and mistreating the staff. Those four idiots couldn't keep their mouths shut for like, 2 days and they made it worse by saying things like "free the four". One of them had the balls to curse out my mom. The guy is like 17 that did that, no respect for adults. Now I can't relax cause of those effers.
I'd be pretty pissed if some douche cursed out my mom, but....

Just chill out. They'll get theirs someday. You just gotta concentrate on what's ahead of you.

Just got back.

Went all Snake, hehe. <.<

I'm not as comfortable using Falco in tournies yet, cause I usually play on an HD tv, and while I was there, there was none, and it felt so different lol.
*****......SNAKE? Psh. It was a smashfest, man. You coulda mixed it up. How did you do, though?

Your TV is laggy? Ew.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Well, enough people showed, and we actually had a Singles tourney going.

Uh, I got 1st in my pools, then ended up getting knocked into losers by Xyro's Samus 2-1, and Kown's Pit 2-1.

Good stuff though. :)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Lol probably, that's why I don't use Ganon offline.

Emperor Time what are you talking about? Do you think I'm going to hijack your social thread?

The Falco's are cool, I wouldn't do that.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

Sure. No I just like meeting new people through social threads. I know some of you so yeah... (Teran and Tennet for the most part)

Also I want to start using some Falco to complement my Marf.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nothing -_-

This place isn't as active as the Marth boards >.> I guess everyone is doing something else....

I'll be going to a tourney in a couple of minutes...so...you won't see me either....
Lol, good luck.

No one else is here? Aww...

Alright, be back later Falcos. You can't get rid of me that easily.

Top Bottom