• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Vlade

Social Outcast
I hate wifi lol

It lowers my skill level by tenfold. I only play wifi when I'm REALLY bored and get tired of just practising in training mode/cpus (this is when I don't have a human to play against).

I mean, I can't even CG or SHL for nuts online lol.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I hate wifi lol

It lowers my skill level by tenfold. I only play wifi when I'm REALLY bored and get tired of just practising in training mode/cpus (this is when I don't have a human to play against).

Fah realz. I can't even SH sometimes. I either don't jump or full hop. Neither of which are what I want to do. Both of which are extremely annoying.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Funny enough, I don't own a wii and never have, so I've never even had to experience wifi gayness.

Ignorance is bliss?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
WiFi is lulzy.

After I went to my first tourney, I had played WiFi all the time, I couldn't CG properly offline. It messes up your timings and everything so bad.

But I have a smashfest this Friday I'm going to. Gonna get some offline matches recorded, Ozz will be there to.

Also, I got the MK matchup down pretty well. I'll post some ONLINE vids lololol. I 2-stocked one of AiB's best Metaknights, then ended up getting 2-stocked back. And some other vids of mah Falco.

I gawt dis mayne. :pimp:

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
My remotes analog stick is floppy to the left to I randomly laser to the left when I SH.

/onlyjohnIhaveonthisgame

*I don't play wifi often to be telling stories/*

I hate wifi lol

Bad connection johns for you.

Fah realz. I can't even SH sometimes. I either don't jump or full hop. Neither of which are what I want to do. Both of which are extremely annoying.
Bad connection johns for you.

WiFi is lulzy.

After I went to my first tourney, I had played WiFi all the time, I couldn't CG properly offline. It messes up your timings and everything so bad.

But I have a smashfest this Friday I'm going to. Gonna get some offline matches recorded, Ozz will be there to.

Also, I got the MK matchup down pretty well. I'll post some ONLINE vids lololol. I 2-stocked one of AiB's best Metaknights, then ended up getting 2-stocked back. And some other vids of mah Falco.

I gawt dis mayne. :pimp:
. . . . You don't get any johns. Too pwnful.

Wifi doesn't mess me up that much, but does a lot of the time. My problems are typically on the more techinical aspects such as BPG or hugging (wifi + snake + hugging = fail). I alternate half of my day playing wifi and CPUs. I think it's a good training method. I play skill and get introduced to the MUs online, and practice timing and such against CPUs.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wifi is amazing. Its lag can render the core of Falco's game completely obsolete.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lmaooo Velox. Your just to predictable mayne, and I'm Snake/Falco main. I know their matchups to well bruh. <3

We gotta play soon. Some of the funnest matches I've had in awhile. And yeah, ET. I get happy when I beat good people, and lose to scrubs.

:(

lmaooo Velox. Your just to predictable mayne, and I'm Snake/Falco main. I know their matchups to well bruh. <3

We gotta play soon. Some of the funnest matches I've had in awhile. And yeah, ET. I get happy when I beat good people, and lose to scrubs.

"I get happy when I beat good people, and lose to scrubs."

So you are happy losing to scrubs :p

I get predictable a lot Kuro. Depends upon the week or day xP

Whenever I mange to get my head into the game properly (which happens like only 5% of the time xD)I can play very well, but when I don't, I get murdered quite easily (95% of the time). So I go from a winning one match to straight to getting 2 stocked next match.

I play mindgames with myself :cry:

Emperor Time

Smash Lord

You keep on losing, then ;)

The Peach MU thread has been hijacked...by non-Falco mainers

This is the end.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Typo mah doo.

"sad when I lose to scrubs". I blame it on the character I use that suffers most on WiFi, and the lag. But I don't usually john. ;]

ET, what you mean I keep on losing? <.<

Where my boy Teran been at. :(

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Typo mah doo.

"sad when I lose to scrubs". I blame it on the character I use that suffers most on WiFi, and the lag. But I don't usually john. ;]

ET, what you mean I keep on losing? <.<

Where my boy Teran been at. :(
You said you were happy losing to scrubs, so I'm all "Keep losing."
Who am I to take away your happiness?

Like Tennet said, he's in jail. Probably dead now since he's lived since, like, the Stone Age.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
olul.

ET, stfu. Go to a tourney and place top 3 with Falco.

You sexy *******, your the best in MD/VA. Where the results MAYNE.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I know, thats where I got it from.

aw, Falco boards always dead. Has anyone even worked on the Guide? And haven't seen Denzi much either. :\

Jon?

Smash Champion
For some reason, my Smashboards is messed up. It's all white instead of a black background and all the links are on the side opposed to a row along the top.

Tennet

Smash Champion
the revolution skin is having errors, just change your skin for now...

Hmm what could i make for a red falco texture...

Just wondering. How do you go about surving the CG > spike. I never really took much time to really look into how to perform it, one because I never really face many falcos, and 2, on wifi it's sort of hard to practice that. I know you can do it by either DI and teching or simply DI onto the stage itself.

Obviously teching I believe was thought to be the poorer of the 2 choices, so how does one go about DIing onto the stage. Do you simply hold the sticks before getting hit diagonally downwards and towards the stage? Or do you have to hit both sticks as soon as you get hit?

Denzi

Smash Master
@Crystal:

It has to be SDI.
and you can only DI onto the stage if the Falco doesn't space the last dthrow correctly.
I think it might be possible to live by SDIing away and DJ meteor cancel -> Diagonal upB, but I need to look more into it.

I'm bored.. .

What does everyone thing of a Falco Board specilized avatar? One that we make, we design and we use?

It would be flashy to suit Falco and epic because that is just how he is.

Top Bottom