• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
barlw is aight
melee is aight
64 is aight too

at tourneyplay
i'll be there thursday
to drive all of you

let's go BC
win it for me
i know i'll be top threeeeeee

and when we come
back to budland
top of pr will be daltsy

gg

no reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Not a major announcement but I've gotten back into playing Brawl again, and I think somehow I'm better than I was the last time I played (I think in January). I've gotten worse at DK, but better at Samus/Jigglypuff and my Ness is about the same.

Anyways, if any tournaments or smashfests come up in the summer I can probably make it. I've got loads of time. In the meantime I'll make the best of wifi which sadly is still the only place I can get competition. :p

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
DI Genesis (Old fun account)
hM Genesis (team account)

Add DI first, my friends list might be full, depending on when you catch me. If that happens add hm

Send me a message letting me know who you are though.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I still play melee from time too time.

But for competitively it's all about halo.

So if you wanna play halo, lemme know :p

Good old smash boards.
Aww man! That's abit of a downer for me to hear. You were good and had a good attitude too. I always enjoyed smashing with you, bud. But if that's how you feel, who am I to deter you?

Either way, take care bud.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo
where are you all staying for genesis?
I'd like to try and co-ordinate housing if possible. From the looks of these tourneyplay videos I need to regain like a years worth of metagame in the few days before genesis LOL

I'm planning on travelling down on the thursday or friday before, and stay until the monday so let me know!
BC <3

Clouderz

Smash Ace
hey hey hey

so i was just wondering, does anyone have a LEGIT starcraft cd key that doesnt send me to the void? i wanan start smack talking and owning noobs ;)

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
hey hey hey

so i was just wondering, does anyone have a LEGIT starcraft cd key that doesnt send me to the void? i wanan start smack talking and owning noobs ;)
I will either sell you a legit SC and broodwar cd key, or you can challenge me in smash melee game during July 4th @ 7507 Elliott Street. If you win against me in melee you can have the cd key of choice.

edit: if you really want to own pro Koreans, then you should go to http://www.iccup.com/ (international cyber cup league, they rate players from A to C-) It's free and also lagless

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo
where are you all staying for genesis?
I'd like to try and co-ordinate housing if possible. From the looks of these tourneyplay videos I need to regain like a years worth of metagame in the few days before genesis LOL

I'm planning on travelling down on the thursday or friday before, and stay until the monday so let me know!
BC <3
If you want to, you could just stay an extra day (or two) and come with the carpool. Stevo is coming with us too since he'll be in Kelowna on the 12th anyway.

We're all still making plans but it could be anything from friends houses we raid to the hotel thing. Did you make any plans?

Are you flying? Or carpooling?

Top Bottom