• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol tiz true?

Also Rampage. CAST4 will be sick. Are you going?
To answer your question, I'm driving and apparently taking like 9 people with me in one vehicle. I'm looking for other vehicles to use though or I'll have to ditch people. Eggz, Silent Wolf, DJ Combo and Gimpy wont go if I don't drive them, jugfingers and Daltsy will just bus otherwise and Adam will book a plain ticket. That's if I have 1 vehicle by then. If I get 2, everyone is happy and no problems. Not sure what's going to happen yet though. If I get another vehicle, you're welcome to come too. Everyone can drive but nobody has a vehicle that isn't their sisters or parents but me right now so it's all up in the air with uncertainty :\

Oh, and I played Brawl for the first time today since Daltsy left, it's a fun game. I love the smash series :D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol AJ you can prrrrobably stay with me and the guys too. Gonna be cramped if I get a few more though. Still unsure if everyone that I am driving will be able to stay there (my guess is probably not everyone)

lol Brrryyy don't like Brrrraal

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Are you guys getting a hotel or something? What are you doing for housing? Are the hosters going to supply housing? If you are getting a hotel, then I'll pitch in a fraction of the fees, gas money too if someone gives me a ride.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
My uncles thug mnsion. lol
He's actually going to be at my place this weekend, which is another john for me to not attend SFU. Me and f***in' dilemas. :p

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Otto + WA = Ottowa?
there for Silent wolf should proudly be counted as Canadian.
lol
LOLOL. It's the Keith annual good joke =D. GG.
lol tiz true?

Also Rampage. CAST4 will be sick. Are you going?
To answer your question, I'm driving and apparently taking like 9 people with me in one vehicle. I'm looking for other vehicles to use though or I'll have to ditch people. Eggz, Silent Wolf, DJ Combo and Gimpy wont go if I don't drive them, jugfingers and Daltsy will just bus otherwise and Adam will book a plain ticket. That's if I have 1 vehicle by then. If I get 2, everyone is happy and no problems. Not sure what's going to happen yet though. If I get another vehicle, you're welcome to come too. Everyone can drive but nobody has a vehicle that isn't their sisters or parents but me right now so it's all up in the air with uncertainty :\

Oh, and I played Brawl for the first time today since Daltsy left, it's a fun game. I love the smash series :D
You're that guy, I remember you.

BTW Adam, wanna call that place to find out if they'll let me on an airplane?
What's going on tomorrow? Should I go? Where's the tournament thread? Will there be cookies?

By the way... all melee players should be there no johns tomorrow. Simply because we need to update that PR... and yeah. And Eric is leaving, so if we don't all **** him, he'll think he's the best still and that he'll be taken off just for inactivity.

Mind you he probably still will be the best...

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LOLOL. It's the Keith annual good joke =D. GG.

BTW Adam, wanna call that place to find out if they'll let me on an airplane?
What's going on tomorrow? Should I go? Where's the tournament thread? Will there be cookies?

By the way... all melee players should be there no johns tomorrow. Simply because we need to update that PR... and yeah. And Eric is leaving, so if we don't all **** him, he'll think he's the best still and that he'll be taken off just for inactivity.

Mind you he probably still will be the best...
LOL, manuel <3

You can look into the matter of any eligibility requirements. I think you're fine to fly within Canada.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol that's good I guess?
hello guys when your next toury
There's one going on TODAY (Saturday) in Vancouver. Then just stayed tuned for more Vancouver tourneys. There's one in Kelowna in October listed, and another at UBC sometime. Other than that just keep up with the SFU thingy and you'll see. Right now everyones playing at a tourney there haha

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
so how are the BC smashers? So is it true there is a massive tourney sometime in Jan, cause il be back from Toronto to join that one.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Dyna doesn't know anything, derr.

lol nah He's going to be all around Canada I think...or maybe it is just the ec lol
anyway, SUP CHOCOLATE
I'm some nub here that sucks at everything :)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
*Confirms*

the best player in BC, Eric, wont win this one for melee, the best player in BC, Jack, wont win this one for 64, the best player in BC, Dave, wont win this one for Brawl

*can tell the future*

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Everyones so busy now.. ~_~

I haven't played any smash in what feels like a life time. If anyone is down to melee tomorrow around 5-6ish, seven seven eight three two nine five eight one zero.

Don't have my GC it's at Adams house sooo if you can bring one please, if not I won't be able to rettrieve it until 9:30pmm or something.

Who ever comes gets cookies and snacks and the oppurtunity to get 0 to death all day long.

Top Bottom