• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
i was disapointed that roby didnt come to the tournament :/ his fox suppose to **** with or without moon walk.

ThePandaMan

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, i didn't know about SmashBoards until like 3 days ago. I like to smash, live in New West. Some days i think im too old for this. Anyways...i love to smash (melee mainly, have a Wii though) and need people to smash with.

Lookin' to make some friends.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, i didn't know about SmashBoards until like 3 days ago. I like to smash, live in New West. Some days i think im too old for this. Anyways...i love to smash (melee mainly, have a Wii though) and need people to smash with.

I think I speak for the entire BC community when I say, We welcome you with open arms.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Sorry Jack I couldn't go to the touranment cause my mmoonwalking didn't work.

No but seriously, I was out at grouse mountain and I haven't been there in years, By the end of the weekend I don't think I could even wavedash if I wanted to, if you know what I mean lol :) :) :)

PandaMan welcome to SWF and the almighty B.C community of Melee players and Baaaaarwl hata'z.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

You're like the 100th person I've welcomed to the smash community. welcome man. =)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I think I speak for the entire BC community when I say, We welcome you with open arms.
open controller slots HAHAHA

PandaMan welcome to SWF and the almighty B.C community of Melee players and Baaaaarwl hata'z.
First, johns
Second, tiz true!

I'll play you on wifi TPM if you've got game.
ew, but that reminds me, I'll get back into that one day and play you lol

Don't suck him into barwl you demon from hell. >:
it might be too late.
May we wish him good day and be on our way to play some melee.

OK you guys
BARLW ONLY TOURNAMENT, I'm just wondering if any of you would want to go to this, it's at UBC. So far I've got adam, ced, hops, and possibly tony. I believe clouderz will be there as well
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192572
What happened to you man? You were all *melee woots* now you're all *brawl woots* -_o I'm watching you!

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I just want more players there so I can steal munnies :)

Even though it's a barlw tournament I'm still bringing a melee set up lol

OK nathan, if I suck so bad $20 MM
My fox/falco vs your anything. Best 3/5 stop being a ***** and ****ing accept
Speaking of Barlw, the Brawl BC PR is still in works, right? >.> Right?
I don't think anybody has talked about it at all lol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Of course he sucks at melee. Did you see me and him in doubles that one time. Woowy waz it wacky!
;P jkz
RAMPAGIEZ $5 BEST OF 5 MM IN 64 OR/AND MELEE OR/AND BRAWL OR/AND ALL SMASH GAMES NEXT TIME WE MEET AND CAN SMASH K? (MOST2 or SFU JAN)
ADAMDORFIEZ YOU TOO K? (CAST4 or SFU JAN)

BIG ****ING NEWS GUYS!!!

I'm getting signed on as an apprentice in HVAC so sometime in 2009 I'll probably spend over 2 months going to school in Vancouver.

unityole

Smash Lord
opening things that is biweekly thinging at SFU for smash thingingings
starting next saturday. or maybe tmr? kinda late but could still work.

post here about showing up every 2nd week, if we got less than 4 players then i will not open it.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I just want more players there so I can steal munnies :)

Even though it's a barlw tournament I'm still bringing a melee set up lol

OK ManLi, if I suck so bad $20 MM
My fox/falco vs your anything. Best 3/5 stop being a ***** and ****ing accept

I don't think anybody has talked about it at all lol
Alright, I'll take your challenge.
Like 80% of brawl players. >_>;
LOL

Tiep/Nathan, when can we expect videos up?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
J A C K >> M E L E E << S A T U R D A Y !!

Oh and where are those GunZ players you talked about? Tell 'em to come on Saturday we'll do lan. (Thats if theres anything happening lol)

Ask them how much to MM also.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
I read something about a barlw only tournament at UBC? was this this past weekend? arghhh..
I don't play brawl, but I do play melee and I want to play more against competitive players. I live right outside of UBC (on Blanca), so if there tournament HASN'T happened yet or another one WILL be happening soon then I would really like to bring a melee setup for some friendlies/potential MMs. Someone fill me in on what the deal is plux.

Also, if anyone is UBCish area, I was thinking about getting together a small smashfest sometime soon..

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Top Bottom