• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
huh di ya know that i takes 30 secs between posts... guess its there to block things like this... oh ya POST 6000

anyways sorry for the spam.

Metà

Smash Master
lol u tke the bords waY too seriously, its not like your life
And you don't take the boards seriously enough. It's fine to joke around and have fun, but stop the spammage. >_< People come here to have fun, but they also come here for serious discussion. This isn't gamefaqs or nsider.

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
thanx guys yes i know... i'm great... not sure if praise from the twice banned is a good thing (but i'll take it anyways)

also

evan: whats up for tommorow... when do you get off math camp. should i walk to your house or can you pick me up. call me with the info.. i dont know your number.

Metà

Smash Master
thanx guys yes i know... i'm great... not sure if praise from the twice banned is a good thing (but i'll take it anyways)

also

evan: whats up for tommorow... when do you get off math camp. should i walk to your house or can you pick me up. call me with the info.. i dont know your number.
I'll get off Math Camp at 3:30, but we might leave an hour early, because we're doing a practice exam, and we'll probably finish it early.

Btw, my number is 604-464-8942

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
kk sweet call after you get off k? mines 604-931-6373

also when does the singles start at the tourny? im hopin i can at least try it.

AIDS

Smash Lord
alright sure u wanna do fox dittos all the way roby or switch up? ill bring a pretty $5 bell just for you...once i can break this 20 anyway ill be there 11ish so ill play u then and eric im bringing my gc

AND WHO THE HELL IS INFERNOX ANYWAY...claims it on his 24th post....

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I would like to formally apopogize to all that participated for BC in the crew battle Versus washington, i am very unhappy with myself to have done so poorly only taking one of wes's stock and i vow right here on smashboards to practice and get ken quality at smash and the next crew battle if youre willing to try it again i will not let you down.

AIDS

Smash Lord
GG's guys, and well played, Spite i saw u in crews and i loved it take out 2 per every life with G&W good on you man and to bad we lost it all for once guys :(

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Great tournament!

I didn't do as good as I expected but thats fine, I had fun. And watching Carl's falco slaughter my pichu was great to. :p

Sorry I had to leave so early Adam, wish I could have stayed longer with you and victaaaaa.

I would like to formally apopogize to all that participated for BC in the crew battle Versus washington, i am very unhappy with myself to have done so poorly only taking one of wes's stock and i vow right here on smashboards to practice and get ken quality at smash and the next crew battle if youre willing to try it again i will not let you down.
I wasn't in the crew battle, but saw the match. Don't worry about it, not like you got a easy match up. Wes is just crazy at smash. But you and manli and I all live in Burnaby, come practice with us more often.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
well robbie you gunna go to next turnament most likly? get ur pichu in shape? or maybe main doc now, ur doc is pretty good.
Yeah maybe I'll just stay around Fox/Doc/Pichu but little less fox, gonna try to get the Burnaby people to come down and smash more often.

S-royal

Smash Rookie
Hi, evereyone. How do you do?

Kansai Ranking Battle 7th(1st tonament in 2nd period) has finished
Results
1st Captain Jack(Sheik)
2nd Hoshinokirby(Sheik)
3rd Masashi(Fox Malth)
4th Kou (Falco various)
5th Kei (ICs)
5th TANI(Malth)
7th Aniki(Mario His new goal is winning 1st with Mario)
7th S-Royal(Fox Doc)

I played mainly Fox, only once Doc against Domo ICs.
I was beaten by Masashi. That was really close.

Thunders lost to CJ and Kou
Hiko played Jig and he was 13th

Next tornament, I'll kick Captain Jack

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Guys we all know the reason we (barely) lost in the Washington crew battle was because I wasn't in it :p

J/K that was a real close one and it was a treat to watch. And a special thanks to Eric for hosting the tourney as well as accepting my Break the Targets money match even though it was on the Disk Read Error cube and all!

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I'm definately going to train up my Sheik some more. My worst matchups with G&W - Marth, Peach, Sheik, and Ganon - would be somewhat neutralized by a good Sheik. I have some bad tendencies as it stands, but I'll practise up and maybe read a guide and hopefully get better.

booshk

Smash Lord
I'm definately going to train up my Sheik some more. My worst matchups with G&W - Marth, Peach, Sheik, and Ganon - would be somewhat neutralized by a good Sheik. I have some bad tendencies as it stands, but I'll practise up and maybe read a guide and hopefully get better.
SORRY FOR NOT MAKING THE TOURNY GUYS... I KNEW U ALL MISSED ME>.. even though i barely know any of u.. except for toby. much <3 my asian brotha. i had to deal with some studying for provincials since im gr 10. even though john thought i was a grad, but oh well hahaa. mAYBE THERE WILL BE A SMASHFEST THIS WEEK? i can most likely make it havent smashed with errbody in a long time.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i think i know why your weak against peach, you seeem to crouch cancel alot cause your down tilt is sooo flipping awesome, but thats about all the advice a noobie like me can give o_0

AIDS

Smash Lord
he does that when they are off the edge though as an edge guard kyle so it doesnt really matter, but spite just for fun next time ill $ match you for $5?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Crappy shoutouts

Canada as a whole: Thank you for your strange coinage

Nate: Thanks ALOT for driving us and helping me tip that hot waitress, thanks for having us over, and thanks for being...awesome. Word. Good job ****** me in singles! Your too good!

Otto: Good times hanging out. Your sister is hot and too good LOL. I'll be sure to get laid next time.

Teddy: Start beating foxes kthx. Sorry I failed you in teams man. Cya soon

Mike: Nice job improving by not playing. LoL Good times hangin out

Dan: Zomg I can't wait to see your Dan Combo you pulled off. Good job doin whatever you did

Jeff: Man, your still really good after not playing often. Good job

Carl: Otto said you play well when your warmed up. I said "I play well when I'm warmed up too. No third person johns though." I also heard you said something about not losing to Marios? >_>

Eric: I wish we played more than just those friendlies. D=

Adam: Our mm was too fun and close. Good games. Too bad we didnt go to dinner >_<

Ryan: ZOMG close last match. I hate being forced to go fox. =-=

John: Too bad we only did those few friendlies. D= Good games though. Hope things go well for you!

Meta: Your very loud. LOL Good games.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL didn't mean to be a **** Carl. ^^

Sorry I couldn't play you at your best. Hopefully you and Joel will come down again sometime and we can play some better matches?

AIDS

Smash Lord
Guys we all know the reason we (barely) lost in the Washington crew battle was because I wasn't in it :p

nice try buddy but adam did pretty bad :( he didnt even take 1 stock off he gave a *** and lost a life lol, and lost the other 2 with out killing him it was pretty disapointing but owells, we just need to improve our game like spite....every1 main G&W perfect mind games eva

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Keith I dont know what your talking about. Adam did take a stock off Jeff in the crews. Then I finished him off taking the last 2 and 2 from Wes. Woulda been cool for me to take out 5 lol

Top Bottom