• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Our 5 dollar money match, you have to add in a popsicle for every win i get! :p, lol just cause il have extra motivation (Me being a fat kid) and try even harder ^^!!! !!!!

...three...are you crazy...thats alot...thats like...almost four and more than two...you talk a big game my friend...i myself am not manly enough to put popsicles on the line...they are just to darn good...i will however share....one....one per person who is better than me....in other words...beat me in any sort of match anytime on the 27th...and you will recieve a popsicle...i will be bringing lots i do hope

PopCorn

Smash Rookie
genisis MM20000000000000))))))))))))UHHHHHHHHHHAHS)(UD)(XCASDUCACASHC:ALSHD:LASKHDAS:KHDA:SDHA:SKHA:SKH:SAKSH:AKSH:AKSH:AKSH:ALKSHaskdhWSFDSADRYNASDJASD:LKAS:DHKASDJA:SKHWEOIADSL:KFHDC:ASLDHAD:KA:SDH:ASKHD:ASDJKASDRYANASLKHDSA:DSAHLSLHDH

anyways. to make this not spam. lalalalala

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
So basically popsicler you'll give me the best kind of popsicle if I 4 stock you

I like this deal
yepp...IF you 4 stock me...IF!!!!...if its a 3 then you just get a fairly good one...but its not awesome like a 4.

fudgsicles are inferior compared to the rainbow popsicles...soo many flavours

booshk

Smash Lord
Right, forgot about DSF. I actually was talking to him for quite a while. His real name is Alex. We were gunna smoke a dubie after the tournament but things didn't work out. Cool guy, from the city of COMPTON :cool:
holy **** hes from compton? what a OG

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
all hail beautiful british columbia the inventor of the food matches.

/clap yourselves on the back, no longer shall we be restrained by the lack of money to participate in the hundreds of money matches facing us every tournament day.

huzzah i say :-)

AIDS

Smash Lord
yes james thank you AIDS, ACE, SPIN, and GAMEPRO are Super Smash Soldiers(SSS) and we are challenging meta's crew but he doesnt seem to be responding :( Evan its $20 and if all 4 members are there thats $5 each so it isnt pamazingly high risk, your call though my crew says yayuhz, and GAMEPRO will be happy to play his first crew battle :chuckle: and we will see you at erics and be there, ill be there around 11 am :dizzy:

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
ok... so

popcorn 5.01$
noobking 3$
5$ for sss

thats 13 dollars and 1 cent

popsicler how much is the 2v2 mm me and evan are doin against you?

Top Bottom