• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
nope were still 5.01 thats just me summin up all i need for the tourny.

also popcorn and noobking what are your mains. i wanna know what im up against. i'm a yl main if anyone cares

Metà

Smash Master
PopCorn, are you Ryan, or what? The spam, the penny-throwing, the fox/sheik; it all seems too coincidental. Also, the account was made right after CowEar got banned.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Airo, 5$ mm.

PopCorn isn't Ryan. We talk on MSN alot. His name is Ray, and he mains shiek over fox secretely. Also he is 15 years old. And is black. and 6'5.

AIDS

Smash Lord
PopCorn ill play u some friendlys at erics, ill be there around 11am and i main fox so ill play you a phew games and ill MM you depennding how my crew MM goes

Patooty

Smash Ace
PopCorn ill play u some friendlys at erics, ill be there around 11am and i main fox so ill play you a phew games and ill MM you depennding how my crew MM goes
Friendly comes after MMs silly :p
Fox Ditto MM?

4-crews? CREW BATTOEZ!

So.. who's played that new forum ad game? The one where you match Mario, PacMan and DonkeyKong pics with their names. It's pretty tough, give it a try.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
deciding whether or not you want to money match AFTER friendlies makes no sense whatsoever.

booo @ that.

i wish i was going to your tourney T-T

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I haven't posted in a while. I'm not dead. Over Xmas, I was in Aldergrove, and I haven't found much time to post since school started due to the increased workload. I may come to Saturday's tourney, and will be looking to find potential new chars to play with if I do so.

Top Bottom