• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
You're not done your MA yet, right? You're only here for break, right?... Pretty mind-blowing if you finished your MA already-- you could start your Ph.D so soon!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Soooooo, smash today? I don't see anything that indicates that GC will even have a livestream up today at all :(.

604-367-3384. Call plz. Not receiving texts ATM.

Yo guys, I'm actually fiending smash pretty hard. Who wants to go? Robert?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
16 man bracket. I lost first set to Toph, Yakal lost to Eggz. We then played eachither in first round losers. Yakal then went on to play Eric in 2nd round losers. Yakal then lost to Ciz in 3rd round losers.

In other news, we had 4 man pools with top 2 making it out. My pool was Me, Toph, Breaker and Zelgadis. I beat Toph 2-1, lost to Zelgadis 1-2, Toph beat Zelgadis 2-0. Zelgadis didn't make bracket, lol. Also Breaker got 2-0ed by everyone; he's pretty good though.

Violence

Smash Lord
Pool: Shane, Kline, Toph's friend who it was his first tournament(HE *****, ASK ANYONE WHO WENT).

2nd seed out of there

Bracket: Round 1 Vish, Round 2 Brandandorf. gg.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I believe his name is alec? not alex...I'm not sure

yeah he has a remarkably technical falcon for never being at a tournament lol His pivots and gentlemens were hella on point just needs some exp

washington has a lot of up and coming players
in other news, ka master lost to silentwolf and mr.ganondorf in pools and didn't make bracket

Violence

Smash Lord
It's ok, guys.

I also lost to Vish.

And I'd probably lose to Yakal too.

So your assumptions that the Eric was me isn't too far off anyway.

Top Bottom