• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
you guys care about sound in my videos? Other then commentary, I mean like game music, sound effect. Etc. I know a way to improve the video, but it completely cuts out game sound.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
btw roby i live 2 minutes from you
Yea Roby you should definitely play with John more!
That would be nice.. but I lost my smash disc + 2 controllers, the transparent one I had for freaking 3-4 years. God ****, I've lost so much motivation to play over the past few weeks. And I wanted to smash every day until may tourney. >:

Anyone wanna sell me a not ******** controller for like $20 or just give me one =)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
That would be nice.. but I lost my smash disc + 2 controllers, the transparent one I had for freaking 3-4 years. God ****, I've lost so much motivation to play over the past few weeks. And I wanted to smash every day until may tourney. >:

Anyone wanna sell me a not ******** controller for like $20 or just give me one =)
I will give you my old one which is pretty legit... (I just started using a new one today lol)

booshk

Smash Lord
DMANIT ERIC!! LOL

i harsh need a new controller too
dd grabs always go to the left, bair= dair half the time, and when i try to forward throw sometimes it just does a back throw so my opponent will just be on the center of the stage like ooooo
T_T
and shdl ALWAYS shoots to the right LOL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
DMANIT ERIC!! LOL

i harsh need a new controller too
dd grabs always go to the left, bair= dair half the time, and when i try to forward throw sometimes it just does a back throw so my opponent will just be on the center of the stage like ooooo
T_T
and shdl ALWAYS shoots to the right LOL
you can shdl with fox?

Moderately impressed =)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I will give you my old one which is pretty legit... (I just started using a new one today lol)
There aren't many who can wield a eric brown controller..... :embarrass

haha but seriously though, keith bought me a brand new one =D it's like so ... fresh and smooth. Thanks anyway,

also melee is **** yo.

booshk

Smash Lord
omg where the hell do u get new controllers?!??! can keith buy me one ill pay him back with the money + 5 $ + love

or eric sell me urs! im sick of my controllerrr

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
EB games at metrotown, $20 =)

They are used, but pretty much like brand new cause their hardly used, who ever sold them obviously didn't play melee.

They are in a bag but you can test them through the plastic bag.

Things to look for,

- friction on control stick

- Smooth clicking L/R buttons

- No loose buttons

Top Bottom