• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
ok cool i hope more guys come down i haven't played since the last tourney i need to get back in this game. Also i should be there at 12

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i could probably do thurs

but i'd still be down for tomorrow if people wanna smash

i wanna smash

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I make no promises, but given my last exam is wednesday and I don't have work, I'll probably go thursday.

Watching the FC stream is giving me smash cravings.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
My computer broke so I couldn't watch P:M :'( I was so looking forward to you guys ****** after watching yesterdays pools. Good job on 7th Yaks! Can't wait to see the vids

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
I might show up to Stronghold Tuesday, almost definitely Thursday. Also going there to play Magic on either Friday or Saturday, maybe both.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
BC smash really has become The Next Generation.

GG guys. Like Radiitz, I'll be back in a couple of years to see how you're coming along.

:phone:

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
yo today one of the stronghold workers asked us if we know where daz is. apparently his mom calling everywhere n has no clue where he is n shes freaking out.

dam son! u pulled one of those ? gg

:phone:

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Damn, that's a pretty ****ty thing to do to your mom.

At least lie and say you're going camping or something.

Top Bottom