• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bwmat

Smash Ace
On an unrelated note, why am I falcon in my sig.

how long ago was it that I actually 'mained' falcon? For that matter, how old is this sig? I don't even know.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I'll try and make it tomorrow...currently on the first greyhound on the way to the second which will take us to a train that will take us to the airport...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Better yet, tell her da truf: "Mother, I am going to an international video game tournament. Please be advised that I shall be away for that 4-day period, though I will be accessible by phone and email.

Cheers,
Dazrin"

:phone:

Violence

Smash Lord
You could've also bought a pay by the day plan from T-mobile, it would at least let you call home and stay connected, and it's 2 bucks a day.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
LOL

Chill guys, my mom is a worrywart. It's all good.

I'm gonna be at stronghold tmr around 2ish.

edit:

What the ****?
I was in contact with my mom at all times- she was texting me the entire time I was there.
For one day, I didn't text her the entire day because my phone was dead and I left it in the hotel room to charge. Don't give me crap because my mom is a worrywart, k? Lol, it wasn't a big deal guys, so chill out. I understand that y'all care for me and my safety, and so does my mom, but y'all just need to relax and realize that my mom is just super worrisome, and you guys shouldn't take what she says so seriously.
Hell, I don't even live with her anymore, and she's still doing this, so yeah, it's a little ridiculous.

Thanks for caring about me, but next time, just tell my mom to chill and tell her I'm okay. I'm always safe with my fellow BC smashers cuz they got my back cuz y'all are da homieeesss.

On another note, Evan left his hair-dryer, his left pant-leg, a pair of dirty socks, and his adderal at the hotel lol.

Also I got 4th seed in THIS pool.
[COLLAPSE="My Pool (..as far as I remember it, anyways)"]`dazrin,
Axe, (pika)
Little England, (falco?)
The Good Doctor, (sheik?)
Eikellmann, (Marth)
X, (Marth?) (this dude is really damn good, got 2nd seed, I believe. One of apples' friends, apparently)
John! (Falco)
BuckOhFive (DK) (great DK player- got 3rd seed)[/COLLAPSE]

:< hard pool is hard. if only top4 advanced to bracket... lol

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Well that's pretty weird then, from what mike said it seemed like you just cut off all contact with her and disappeared.

overprotective mothers lol

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
From what it sounded like it seemed you had 0 contact but if that's the case i understand. Moms will be moms. Also I hope someone comes earlish cause i'll be bored if everyone shows up at 2 lol.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Thanks, manuel!

It was really cool meeting all the top players and playing with them. Axe is the freakin homie :p His Young Link wrecked everyone he moneymatched, and he got Hbox down to last stock high % in tournament with it. He does craaazzzy stuff in 1.0.

Evan got bomb-> firespike dair'd by axe's young link in a moneymatch lol. When it happened, evan just paused in awe, and gave him the dollar, and then unpaused and Axe 3 stocked him lol.

Axe ***** lol

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
feck. Got distracted watching Anime, are people going to stronghold tomorrow, or should I just come today? I'd have to leave at like 7 though.

Edit: Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna drive 30 minutes to play for 2 hours. I'm going to stronghold tomorrow to play magic, but will play melee as well if people are there.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
SMASH TODAY AND TOMORROW.

@ Stronghold right now:
Michaelblufalco
BWMatt
SinisterB
`dazrin
Richard
KaosN00b
Faceman
Faceman's GF

If you can still come, you should come. :p

There will be moar smash tomorrow, tho. :p

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
i might be able to make it tomorrow. I had way to much fun smashing today to pass up. However i'd rather go if a ton of people are going.

Top Bottom