• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Reika Kitami

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm from Burnaby and I'm looking to attend a brawl tournament some time in the future.

Is this thread brawl and melee or is there another thread I should ask?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Wow, you're from Burnaby? You should be pretty close to our venue where we smash, Magic Stronghold Games. There are both Melee and Brawl people going there today to play, you should come too! :)

As for a Brawl thread, you can find it here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290293&page=608

And a Project:M thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325709

This is mainly the Melee thread, which you should probably look to getting into, since the brawl community in BC is very small now and is slowly dwindling away. I recommend playing some Project:M to help you transition into Melee, as it's easier to do so that way, and it's much less intimidating for brawl players. Many brawl players are in that very process right now. :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
In case any of you or anyone you guys know is interested, I recently won 4 gate passes for PNE valid monday-thursdaqy, aug 20th-30th. I looked up the price of a 'Gate Pass' on the PNE website. They're currently going for $20/each. Due to the restrictions that come with the passes I have, I would be willing to part with them for, say... $15 a piece... maybe less. PM me or let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

Reika Kitami

Smash Cadet
Thanks, I really want to see how I compare. I'll probably get destroyed. I've actually installed Project M so I'll try and attend those too!

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
then come play at the magic stronghold today, drop by around 4-5 and there will be pple --> 5558 Lane Street Burnaby, BC V5J 1G1

there will be plenty of pple u can play project m with today like daz, sinisterb, rusty and i also got my friend victa to come and play

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I don't think i'm gonna make it today

sorry guys

I really wanted to see our troops off before they head to FC, but i'd have to leave almost right after I got there. Good luck guys and make BC proud!

Dazrin you better do work in Project you noob, tell the PMBR I said hi :lick:

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
I somehow managed to schedule like 5 things for today, and I didn't realize until recently. So looks like I'm not coming out. Tear it up at FC.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Welp, it looks like I'm probably not gonna make it out to stronghold either, and i'll just go straight to the airport and meet up with Rusty and Yakal there.

Thanks guys! I'll definitely do my best! :D

And I'll tell the PMBR you said hi, Brandon lol

Sion

Island of Horizon
it's refreshing and fun to play. from a competitive standpoint, it's definitely fun, as i find to be the case with most fighters i like.

john and i play it

i'd say give it a try. wouldn't hurt if your roommate is learning it. it's a lot more fun learning with another person as well

Metà

Smash Master
i've been at the hotel for over an hour, i checked into our room, where the hell are daz/nathan/yakal? they should have been here hours before me...

message me when you have wifi, daz!

:phone:

Top Bottom