• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
you feelin it too eh

im gonna conquer all of vancouvers finest restaurants and so far this is me and adams quest log so far LOL

Italian Kitchen
The BoatHouse
Kirin Chinese Seafood Restaurant (adam never went here yet)
Blue Water Cafe
Gotham Steakhouse
Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill & Enoteca
Le Crocodile
Pied-à-Terre
The Coast
Tojo's Japanese
Guu Japanese
Alvin Garden
Café Medina Breakfest
Phnom Penh (supposed to be vancouvers finest vietnamese restaurant. fukingg PHO HOE YO)
Mike, are you paying for all that?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Spend time thinking about the game too, and study up on game theory and psychology. :D

Or just use Rare Candies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Smashfest shoutouts! GGs all y'all!

Adam - Teams was **** and you're mad funny!
Daniel - Your low and mid tiers are really good, but sorry I play Sheik. ^_^ Have a safe trip back!
Eric - Thanks so much for giving me a ride to the Smashfest! GGs before the fest too!
Evan - It was nice meeting you and playing your amazing Falco! Teaming with you was a ton of fun!
Malcolm - Sheik dittos are surprisingly so fun! :D Awesome job on the finish vs Adam Yakal! ;D
Manuel - Thanks for hosting everything, it was a ton of fun! I wanted to get some Singles vs you, but teams was good too.
Marshall - You're really good for someone that doesn't really play and your Fox is really nice! Teams were good!
Nick - GGs, your Sheik is slick!
Mike - Freegle. jk <3 You're fun to spar with!
Will - Nice meeting you! Your Falcon is fun and combo-y, and GGs in teams!
Yakal - Sweet Falco! It was cool getting to play and meet you some more than Rotunda. GGs in teams too!

I'm really happy with how much better I've gotten. It's nice to play people more around my level instead of getting trashed by Brown Town all the time, lol. <3 It won't be long before I'm PR material methinks... ;D

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
GG everyone.

looks like im going to need to buy a new gc controller, my R is not working well.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Good **** dude! If it helps, I was always in first port, and I believe Sion was always 4th. Eric also went in over Marshall later on. Sion and I were Blue Team and Eric and I were Red Team.

Top Bottom