• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm planning to turn my room into a mini Smash rec room once I can make a bank account here, if that helps for smashfests. :D

flammableoranges

Smash Rookie
Where are you going to?
School, in Quebec. Leaving early to go to my cottage on lake huron. Hopefully I can get some more smash in before I leave. School's a little out of the way of Montreal so it might be hard to play once I leave, but ima try to get into the smash scene there anyway.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Eric how long are you in vancouver for?

I'm strongly considering hosting something at SFU on the 27th. I need some confirmation from people though, cause I don't want to do one if there's a bad turn-out or no TV's.
I'm here for good Evan..

You can confirm me to your tournament on the 27th.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
School, in Quebec. Leaving early to go to my cottage on lake huron. Hopefully I can get some more smash in before I leave. School's a little out of the way of Montreal so it might be hard to play once I leave, but ima try to get into the smash scene there anyway.
I'm pretty sure the Smash scene is active in Quebec, but the main guys are all in Montreal. Doesn't hurt to ask around in advance. There's a lot of good players out there too like Kage, Vwins, Bam and PKM. :D

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yo adam and i just had the best fuking clam chowder & NY prime steak in the world at the boat house next to english bay. gee gee

AIDS

Smash Lord
Eric how long are you in vancouver for?

I'm strongly considering hosting something at SFU on the 27th. I need some confirmation from people though, cause I don't want to do one if there's a bad turn-out or no TV's.
I can't do the 27th cause I have to be at my friends wedding, I would def help out supply or w/e I can do if I could be there. Any chance we can do the Aug 20th, or Sept 3rd instead?

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the tip, Mike :D

***** love clam chowder
you feelin it too eh

im gonna conquer all of vancouvers finest restaurants and so far this is me and adams quest log so far LOL

Italian Kitchen
The BoatHouse
Kirin Chinese Seafood Restaurant (adam never went here yet)
Blue Water Cafe
Gotham Steakhouse
Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill & Enoteca
Le Crocodile
Pied-à-Terre
The Coast
Tojo's Japanese
Guu Japanese
Alvin Garden
Café Medina Breakfest
Phnom Penh (supposed to be vancouvers finest vietnamese restaurant. fukingg PHO HOE YO)

AIDS

Smash Lord
If you want good tasting sushi go to Sushi Oyama in Burnaby. IMO its the best sushi around. Its beside KFC on kingsway near royal oak.
With all honesty best sushi I ever had was ki sushi near new west, the flavor there is sick, they also make the sickest BC rolls ever!

Metà

Smash Master
you feelin it too eh

im gonna conquer all of vancouvers finest restaurants and so far this is me and adams quest log so far LOL

Italian Kitchen
The BoatHouse
Kirin Chinese Seafood Restaurant (adam never went here yet)
Blue Water Cafe
Gotham Steakhouse
Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill & Enoteca
Le Crocodile
Pied-à-Terre
The Coast
Tojo's Japanese
Guu Japanese
Alvin Garden
Café Medina Breakfest
Phnom Penh (supposed to be vancouvers finest vietnamese restaurant. fukingg PHO HOE YO)
isn't that adorable

how long have you guys been dating?

booshk

Smash Lord
le crocodile = amazing, won best french for many years
cioppinos= really good as well
coast= expensive and have really reduced portions since they first opened
guu=one at waterfront is the best
phnom penh= not that good imo, maybe i just didn't order the right stuff

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sushi Oyama is good, especially for the price.

Go to the Thai place on 27th and Main street. Name is escaping me right now, but I assure you it's delicious. Other Thai place on 41st near W Boulevard is great, too.

:phone:

Top Bottom