• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl I LOVEEEEEEEEE MEW2KING OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (2 members and 2 guests)
SpaceFalcon, Divinokage

Hide your children.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Techskill is overrated, even if you're mad technical, if you don't space you're gonna get ****ed

t3h Icy

Smash Master
You could perfectly control your character though and just not be smart enough to know how to space properly.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
On small stages, maybe. Dreamland or fd, its done. Even then, falcon can 0-death ganon pretty easily. But in the case of either of them getting knocked off the stage, that should be a stock either way.

:phone:

Stevo

Smash Champion
Sedins were entertaining to watch this round.
if all 3 lines (or 4 I guess) keep producing scoring opportunities they have a good chance at the cup

Lots of people hate on cheering for Canucks right now cause they say all these people suddenly became canucks fans now that they are doing well, but you have to admit, if you like watching entertaining hockey, you can't go wrong with the canucks right now. Some of the plays their first line are producing at the moment are just great, even though they can't seem to finish on most of them.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Lots of people hate on cheering for Canucks right now cause they say all these people suddenly became canucks fans now that they are doing well, but you have to admit, if you like watching entertaining hockey, you can't go wrong with the canucks right now. Some of the plays their first line are producing at the moment are just great, even though they can't seem to finish on most of them.
i'm one of these people. i can't stand the canucks bandwagon

personally, i'd take the red wings over the canucks anyday

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Your just saying that because you don't want Bertuzzi to punch you.

And Steve its always like that. When Ottawa was in the finals in 07 I think or 08 everyone in Canada went on the bandwagon. Canada has its own hockey standards. Here if your in the East Coast Canada of course your going to bandwagon with the Canucks.
But if you lived in the states and lived on the West you wouldn't even bandwagon on Tampa or Boston. They would just forget about hockey until the next season or not care about the outcome as much.

Stevo

Smash Champion
well, there is always a bandwagon in the playoffs.
I'm just saying, unless you are a fan of one of the other remaining teams, I don't see anything wrong with cheering for the nucks.

Just don't act like you were behind them all along lol.

The "I only cheer for team Canada when they are playing" argument, while kind of true, doesn't fully convince me either. I like Vancouver and I know lots of people there, so I don't see why I wouldnt somewhat cheer for them. I'm not gonna pretend that I'm a huge fan, however, and I can see getting annoyed with the Bandwagoners.

EDIT: I wrote that without seeing John's post, but yea I agree, it is kinda a canadian thing. I guess we just like to world to be reminded that we are the best, even if each individual team is made up of players from around the world.

Besides, Canadians love hockey enough to watch the playoffs till the end, regardless of if their team made it, so they need to cheer for SOMEONE

Who is gonna cheer for the Jets next season? lol

Top Bottom