• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
have you ever taken a game off him

if i ever did it would be the greatest moment in my life

t3h Icy

Smash Master
You are not eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Science as you have exceeded
the maximum number of allowable credits to proceed in the program. For more
information on Bachelor of Science degree program requirements please consult the
UBC Calendar.

lolraped

I might be moving to Victoria now. Regardless, I'm leaving to somewhere in BC on June 17th.

booshk

Smash Lord
You are not eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Science as you have exceeded
the maximum number of allowable credits to proceed in the program. For more
information on Bachelor of Science degree program requirements please consult the
UBC Calendar.

lolraped

I might be moving to Victoria now. Regardless, I'm leaving to somewhere in BC on June 17th.
that's dumb, i've never heard of that problem :/ i've heard of people having to redo a year n such but not denied... i dunno man :S

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It has to do with transferring and stuff. Here at Uleth, you're required to take some Social Science and Arts courses (as a Science department major), and I tried to take them early to get them done with, but now I don't have enough Science courses for going to Year 2 at UBC or how ever that works.

In any case, I'll try for SFU or just work. It sucks, but I'll make things work out. It's all good. =) I'm too pepped up to Smash with all y'all. <3

booshk

Smash Lord
We have to take art courses as well! I don't know how that works though :S. we're supposed to take 2 in second year and like 18 credits worth of it in our degree, but that's pretty much it. sucks to hear man. yeah sfu shouldn't be a problem! pretty easy admission as well? don't know how their transferring works though ...

Geist

Smash Master
Well I'm free tomorrow afternoon and sunday, and then it's looking like I'll be busy for quite some time after that. You good for either of those times?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
^^im down if you wanna go sfu surrey? i think tony might want to as well.

SMASHFEST SFU SURREY? LOL

i think hours are only 12-5 though =/ anyway im NOT 100% on this just throwing out the idea for now. I'll try and ask around and post back, but yah def should smashfest or somethin

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
that would be even better cause ill be in coquitlim on friday so im just a bus down ^^

i think its only 5 hours of smash only at sfu pretty sure...

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
<3 Hardcore x9
<3 Hard trance x99
<3 Trance x999
<3 Progressive house x99999
<3 ELECTRO HOUSE x99999999999
<3 HARDSTYLE x99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

library is closed on may 23rd negga NO CAN DO.

Patooty

Smash Ace
So yeah... I've been living in Japan for just over a month now and I think that the constant exposure to low level radiation has given me super-human reflexes or something. Remember that scene in spiderman where Peter catches his food tray and all the food before it falls to the ground? Yeah... that kinda happened. I have no smash now and I wanna see what these reflexes would do for my game :(

Someone send me a cube :D

Stevo

Smash Champion
im glad the canucks are using their good jersey this year instead of the lame one with that hockey stick on it.

I can now say i cheer for teams with the letter C on their jersey.

because oilers suck and i gotta like at least 1 team from eastern canada.

How many of you guys going to genesis?

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
who's coming to victoria?
Not necessarily Victoria, but me. :3

So yeah... I've been living in Japan for just over a month now and I think that the constant exposure to low level radiation has given me super-human reflexes or something. Remember that scene in spiderman where Peter catches his food tray and all the food before it falls to the ground? Yeah... that kinda happened. I have no smash now and I wanna see what these reflexes would do for my game :(

Someone send me a cube :D
So that's how the folk there are so good at Versus games and Starcraft! :O

Top Bottom