• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Sion

Island of Horizon
In your eyes I see your broken soul

And there's no where for my spirit to go

See the light that burns inside of you

And I know that I'll be close to you

Into the darkness we can fly

Upon the wings of your desire

I see the light

We've flown around the clouds of love

With you I just can't get enough

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SEEEEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEE LIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
The Vanir felt deceived

Höne was a fool

without Mímir at his side

Höne could not rule

In a fit of violent rage

Mímir's blood was shed

and to Odin's court they sent Mímir's severed head

Geist

Smash Master
sounds good to me. I have class until 12:30 and I don't know how long the trip will be though.
Can you PM me directions beforehand? Just starting from the nearest skytrain station.

Metà

Smash Master
alright so, smash at my place starts at 5, don't show up any earlier. anyone who wants to come that i don't already know is coming, send me a pm

right now it's:
-matt
-nathan
-yakal
-adam
-roby
-mike

anyone else?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Like u couldnt even have given us one day notice of what time it would be? Im allready out and meeting up with mike at new west station in 45 min and then heading to ur place. Are u sure we cant come earlier? How about matt or nathan? Can either of u have mike and myself over for a few hours before hand?

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Does SFU have any funky requirements like UBC? My GPA is 3.25, my most recent term was 3.48 and I've got all A's in Math except one. That should be enough right, or is there something else I'd need?

booshk

Smash Lord
you can see why i'm in ubc then, adam. :awesome:

haha jokes

but sfu requirements as far as i know, all faculties to get in from high school was 80% guaranteed entrance(except commerce). i don't know how university transfer is :S

i'd suggest you email some people there or call them, it'd probably help a lot more

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Noobking, you ask pretty much everyday if people are down for Smash. When I'm there, you'll be sad you never get to leave. :3

Geist

Smash Master
I never got a text from you meta ._.
You didn't use my old number did you? I thought I gave you my new one at the last tournament.

:phone:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
yeah smashfest blah blah whatever

evan you were being flat out rude to adam and he didn't even do anything, slow your roll and ease up on the cursing

it doesn't make you cool k

i'm not a hypocrite

Top Bottom