• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Freaking canucks won
I love Hitsugaya
I've been missing out in this thread
Hi Geist <3
SIONNN

Stevo

Smash Champion
can anyone explain the hype about the sedins

I didn't watch a single game of the regular season for the canucks, but from what I've seen in the playoffs, they don't seem that special

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
The reason why the Sedins didn't do that good against the blackhawks is the same reason why Kane and Toews didn't do that great. They've been our rivals for so long they know how we play. They spent a lot of time keeping the Sedin line in place which is why our 2nd and 3rd line were doing so good. After switching burrows from the Sedin line to 2nd line, Kesler and Burrows had worked together before and had chemistry together. They out played Chicago. Kesler was such a beast keeping Toews in check while Burrows had Kane.
I would also say Bolland brought the hawks back. He has been a thorn for the Sedins for a long time now. If he wasn't in game 4 I think it would have been over awhile ago. Although Crawford was playing amazing just as good as an all star goalie.

I'm sure the Sedins will show who they are against Nashville tonight. I'll say that I think Nashville will be chasing us for the majority of the series, their D is so good and we'll be aggressive forcing them to play offence and most likely making more mistakes. We'll be in a bit of trouble if Rinne their goalie plays as good as Crawford. Other then that I say we win in 5 or 6

Stevo

Smash Champion
ok thanks.

yea i guess I'll hold off on my judgement for the sedins, seeing as I didnt follow canucks at all this season (actually, I really didnt follow any team in the regular season)

Metà

Smash Master
anyone wanna join me in traveling to WA for a melee tournament on may 7th? it's not a huge one, but I just feel like going there for a weekend. I need someone to travel with, I hate traveling by myself : (

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
why are u guys talking about ****in hockey?

talk about a real sport like football

like the game from the last 2 days

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

thats a real game.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
The reason why the Sedins didn't do that good against the blackhawks is the same reason why Kane and Toews didn't do that great. They've been our rivals for so long they know how we play. They spent a lot of time keeping the Sedin line in place which is why our 2nd and 3rd line were doing so good. After switching burrows from the Sedin line to 2nd line, Kesler and Burrows had worked together before and had chemistry together. They out played Chicago. Kesler was such a beast keeping Toews in check while Burrows had Kane.
I would also say Bolland brought the hawks back. He has been a thorn for the Sedins for a long time now. If he wasn't in game 4 I think it would have been over awhile ago. Although Crawford was playing amazing just as good as an all star goalie.

I'm sure the Sedins will show who they are against Nashville tonight. I'll say that I think Nashville will be chasing us for the majority of the series, their D is so good and we'll be aggressive forcing them to play offence and most likely making more mistakes. We'll be in a bit of trouble if Rinne their goalie plays as good as Crawford. Other then that I say we win in 5 or 6
... O_O wow john. I never saw this coming from you. When did you start taking such a strong interest in hockey?

Geist

Smash Master
Meta, was there any spare gc cables randomly lying around at the venue after the tourney? I might have left mine there.
Post also directed at anyone who may have seen/touched/stolen/purged/thrown out or otherwise destroyed random gc cables at the venue.

Top Bottom