• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Meta, was there any spare gc cables randomly lying around at the venue after the tourney? I might have left mine there.
Post also directed at anyone who may have seen/touched/stolen/purged/thrown out or otherwise destroyed random gc cables at the venue.
I have the cables. not sure which were yours though cause they got mixed in with my other cables

Next time we smash I'll give them to you.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
We'd be mad far apart and practicing as a team would be helpful. I also might be teaming with Blunted to see how we do. But since he won't be in BC for awhile and I have no other partner, sure! :D

I'm going to have to demand one of those hearts.

booshk

Smash Lord
pretty sure eric usually teams with adam :o

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
booshk, ThePoet

THE POET
are u in wills house

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Well he said he wanted to try a new teammate or something. Or maybe he was making me feel special. :3

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
so guys

genesis is coming up

real soon

who here is actually going? I'm gonna get my passport crap done on monday, after that i'm solid
I know evan is going for sure already, anyone else? and how are you getting there?

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
adam and i are gonna go by plane to oakland and taxi or get somebody to drive us to ramada. i already booked a parlor suite like back in feburary. i still gotta get my passport lol.

Metà

Smash Master
adam and i are gonna go by plane to oakland and taxi or get somebody to drive us to ramada. i already booked a parlor suite like back in feburary. i still gotta get my passport lol.
adam is going to this? wtf he has like no money lol

also I'm flying into SFO cause it's like $200 cheaper than oakland and then like maybe $8 in bus fares

dammit Eric why can't you come : (

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm going to Genesis. For those of you who haven't bought your airline tickets yet, I really recommend SFO, it's the cheapest to fly into.

Taking a taxi up to Antioch is pretty damn expensive, considering it's about 2 hours away. Those of you who are going, if you guys can give me flight info, I'll try to find empty cars going up to Antioch.

SFO has the added benefit of being connected to Rapid Transit, which can get you considerably closer to the venue and makes it easier to pick you up and give you a ride.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
im trying to figure out when the stupid **** ends cuz i gotta leave on sunday and be ready for work on monday. people who went last year plz tell me when melee singles ended, thx!

Metà

Smash Master
I'm going to Genesis. For those of you who haven't bought your airline tickets yet, I really recommend SFO, it's the cheapest to fly into.

Taking a taxi up to Antioch is pretty damn expensive, considering it's about 2 hours away. Those of you who are going, if you guys can give me flight info, I'll try to find empty cars going up to Antioch.

SFO has the added benefit of being connected to Rapid Transit, which can get you considerably closer to the venue and makes it easier to pick you up and give you a ride.
yakal and I are flying in the morning, getting there around 11 am. if you can only work something out for the afternoon, that's fine by me cause I can always do sight-seeing around the area for a day anyway.

we haven't bought the tickets yet though, so that's tentative.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
hey yo

there is a tournament in victoria next weekend

im probably going, only if brennan can house me lol

Top Bottom