• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
i get 4 day weekend cuz good friday + sat/sun & easter mon no work. whistler cancelled so go make somethin happen im down for w/e

Sion

Island of Horizon
i was practicing my tech skill earlier and i have leveled up. freaking trash talk is gonna ensue, guys. i hope all of you are ready for the fury i will unleash, making each and everyone of you quit.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Who wants to smash tomorrow? I'm gonna be in coquitlim, but I'm down to travel to wherever after 4-5pm.

mike and sion are legit

booshk

Smash Lord
i was practicing my tech skill earlier and i have leveled up. freaking trash talk is gonna ensue, guys. i hope all of you are ready for the fury i will unleash, making each and everyone of you quit.
ONCE AGAIN?! lololol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It helps if you're hitting people, and though you may be bright and shiny, I don't think too many people are moths. Or Bowser.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I dunno why you guys make fun of mike (besides the obvious). His tech skill with falco is better than mine. And that's not saying much at all. but still.... >__>

I'm fiending smash so much right now. Can't wait till they let me out of this joint.

Sion

Island of Horizon
I dunno why you guys make fun of mike (besides the obvious). His tech skill with falco is better than mine. And that's not saying much at all. but still.... >__>

I'm fiending smash so much right now. Can't wait till they let me out of this joint.
:3 o

edit: coquitlam is far, roby
maaaaaaaaaaaaybe

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord

word up g :bee: prison sucks.

mike is arrogant as hell lol, although I put up with him anyway. But only a troll can understand a troll.

You guys just wait, michael blue falco, AKA **** day AKA eagle apprentice is improving faster then all of you around hes skill level.

Geist

Smash Master
Besides the obvious, probably because I have a low self esteem and it makes me feel better about myself. Or something.
Oh, also because I'm a terrible person
For example:
You guys just wait, michael blue falco, AKA **** day AKA eagle apprentice is improving faster then all of you around hes skill level.
[troll] But he's so bad that he's the only one with a skill level around that low anyways[/troll]

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I bet I can beat him up with my Sheik and turn his sad day into an embarrassed day. :3 But then his gangster friends will beat me up IRL and I'll have enough stabwounds to be mistaken for swiss cheese.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
thx for more motivation to improve faster at smash so i can own all of you then w/e you guys say means nothinggggggggggggg

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
john why you gotta do this to me? when are you planning to let go of that and just let me post what i want in bc thread without making 10 other smashers diss me

Top Bottom