• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
lol at fighting games

the only fighting games ive played is smash. other than that i play all sorts of other game like tony hawk's pro skater 2 and 3 and stuff like lemmings.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
btw i got this message in my inbox the other day..havnt been on awhiled either, but here its (i dont even know the guy)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a little, gay kid. You look like you're wearing lipstick. Your nose is shaped similar to a pigs, sorta. Your balls haven't dropped, rolf! Still sounding like a girl at 14, hey? ;-)

You look like you're 10? I rapped your nanny and subsequently slit her throat numerous times. She's still under my bed and I'll still pound her fanny whenever I'm in the mood. I molested your mother, too. GTFO these forums and don't come back, noob. Heh, I've gotta go. Just gonna go practice some good ol' sodomy on your old grandpa, right.

Don't reply, douchebag. I've decided to not use this account anymore; so there's no purpose to do so!

------

i feel loved!!! funny thing is, i dont think this guy knows that sodomy = having anal intercourse, so.having sodomy with my grandfather that died before i was even born..would make him gay? correct? **** trolls these days

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
btw i got this message in my inbox the other day..havnt been on awhiled either, but here its (i dont even know the guy)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a little, gay kid. You look like you're wearing lipstick. Your nose is shaped similar to a pigs, sorta. Your balls haven't dropped, rolf! Still sounding like a girl at 14, hey? ;-)

You look like you're 10? I rapped your nanny and subsequently slit her throat numerous times. She's still under my bed and I'll still pound her fanny whenever I'm in the mood. I molested your mother, too. GTFO these forums and don't come back, noob. Heh, I've gotta go. Just gonna go practice some good ol' sodomy on your old grandpa, right.

Don't reply, douchebag. I've decided to not use this account anymore; so there's no purpose to do so!

------

i feel loved!!! funny thing is, i dont think this guy knows that sodomy = having anal intercourse, so.having sodomy with my grandfather that died before i was even born..would make him gay? correct? **** trolls these days
Those trolls. That means you're famous, clouderz!

Tanaka "Tony" Takayuki is mad legit
yeah wtf. so gooooooood

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
btw I Got This Message In My Inbox The Other Day..havnt Been On Awhiled Either, But Here Its (i Dont Even Know The Guy)

You're A Little, Gay Kid. You Look Like You're Wearing Lipstick. Your Nose Is Shaped Similar To A Pigs, Sorta. Your Balls Haven't Dropped, Rolf! Still Sounding Like A Girl At 14, Hey? ;-)

You Look Like You're 10? I Rapped Your Nanny And Subsequently Slit Her Throat Numerous Times. She's Still Under My Bed And I'll Still Pound Her Fanny Whenever I'm In The Mood. I Molested Your Mother, Too. Gtfo These Forums And Don't Come Back, Noob. Heh, I've Gotta Go. Just Gonna Go Practice Some Good Ol' Sodomy On Your Old Grandpa, Right.

Don't Reply, Douchebag. I've Decided To Not Use This Account Anymore; So There's No Purpose To Do So!

------

I Feel Loved!!! Funny Thing Is, I Dont Think This Guy Knows That Sodomy = Having Anal Intercourse, So.having Sodomy With My Grandfather That Died Before I Was Even Born..would Make Him Gay? Correct? **** Trolls These Days
Lol Wtf Why?!?! Lol

VA

Smash Hero
poor clouderz...that's just mean.

Anyway, hey B.C. I miss you guys. I wish I could come for your tournament in May but I'm very very poor.

Regardless, there are some decent videos with commentary that have just been recorded recently. I think you should all watch them here. Click on the phantom hits 2 playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSmashBrosUK

Love VA :)

unityole

Smash Lord

Anyway, hey B.C. I miss you guys. I wish I could come for your tournament in May but I'm very very poor.

Regardless, there are some decent videos with commentary that have just been recorded recently. I think you should all watch them here. Click on the phantom hits 2 playlist.

u british english, u should move to bc immigration son, period

unityole

Smash Lord
WOOOO JACK *high fives*

i loooooo0o0ovvvveeeeeee lemmingggsss, such a great game
if u play lemmings u're a winner

------

just some people whos pissed off losing to u at brawl game. but **** talk brings hatred which is why we do it all the time. this is only internet anyway, although he said he wouldnt log in and check his account, u should still reply to him. if that account not banned, he will probably log in again, or check for reply. i mean he did take his time to write that msg, im sure he would want a respond from u.

tell him that he should suck MY ****, unityole and start sending msg to me.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Reply with

"It's spelled *****. You wanted to say you "*****" my grandmother, not "rapped." Also, if you type in caps lock it capitalizes the first letter of every word instead. You should only capitalize the first letter of every sentence and proper nouns. Ask your teacher if you don't understand.

Thanks,
Clouderz"

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
What is Tanaka Takayuki ?

Reply with

"It's spelled *****. You wanted to say you "*****" my grandmother, not "rapped." Also, if you type in caps lock it capitalizes the first letter of every word instead. You should only capitalize the first letter of every sentence and proper nouns. Ask your teacher if you don't understand.

Thanks,
Clouderz"
This for sure.
Perfect counter/troll beatstick/simple yet aggitating/you win and makes him stop thing to do.

You could also mention something like "I hope you didn't mean sodomize, unless you're gay in which case nevermind. If not, make sure you ask your teacher about that one too."

:\

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

------

He's just a butt-hurt-brawler :laugh:

Oh god robby last night was soooooo goood ;) lets do it again some time <3 *checks out vids*

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

------

lol, did you like, play this guy before or something? And better yet, did he use a ****ty character?
Or suck anyway?

butt-hurt-trolls are so funny.

unityole

Smash Lord
melee stats, nobody..
i can probably beat u mike. and yang too, GG NO RE
thing is i just have to learn c stick and shuffle.

right now i am playing falcon, jump with joystick, do airial attack with joystick AND then fast fall with joystick. i can only do that like 20% of the time. c stick is really important ummm

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

right now i am playing falcon, jump with joystick, do airial attack with joystick AND then fast fall with joystick. i can only do that like 20% of the time. c stick is really important ummm
LMFAO that's soooo hard jack. You should try to adjust to playing properly. You could be good.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
jack is already good, just hiding among "fewer pixels" and is disguising him self by "moving slower" in a different game to mask his potential. You've all seen the way he can 0-death off ANY hit...oh, it's coming to melee SOON

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman

no you can't beat me now.. i rarely miss lcancels anymore and i'll r.ape your little 3d pixels because i practice 100x more hours than you did

unityole

Smash Lord
no you can't beat me now.. i rarely miss lcancels anymore and i'll r.ape your little 3d pixels because i practice 100x more hours than you did
no fuking johns i **** ur babiez
robbie genesisftw is back to smash oh shiz

btw manli, next thursday, 17th you can make it right? ur exam should be over by that time

Top Bottom