• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
My god items in Brawl are so rigged. Entered an online items tournament. Did a few warmups. Every match ends with an extreme victory (this time it was always in my favor).

I mean, you could argue items had some balance in Melee with few bans (I've only ever seen one person argue effectively FOR items in competitive play), but in Brawl if they allowed items you'd need to ban like 90% of them.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
Brawl/Melee at my place on Saturday! Since Jack is unable to host im stepping it up and filling his spot!
I can have a limited amount of people so tell me fast! Location is my house I will PM people where it is when you confirm.
Melee tourney and Brawl no 64.
That is if we have people willing to come.

Would be great to come play melee with some good players before I really start on Brawl, mind if I come? This depends where your house is however. A rough or exact location would be useful.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
I missed you my sexies =)

how's the smash scene comin so far? TONY CALL ME we gotta brawl, same for you john. and adam. and eric. and manuel. and tiep. ryan. my lovelies. =)

**** I MISS YOU GUYS DL;SIJFSLDHJFKLSJHLKAHJFSLKH

**** school...

AIDS

Smash Lord
we miss you to nick <3
maybe we can well melee will take how long to complete jack? we got how many people?
cause i gotta be out at 3.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't understand anything on this page. Madness.

But, HEY NICK. and HEY BOOSHK.

Supertramp, the smashfest at Hitsugaya's is no longer happening, since there is a bigger event happening at SFU involving 3 small tournaments (each for a different smash game).

Nick, FC plzkthx? add me.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I think I lost my ride to SFU for saturday. Whats the best route to the Campus?

unityole

Smash Lord
Okay, I think I lost my ride to SFU for saturday. Whats the best route to SFU Campus? I'm considering taking it from Phibbs Exchange -> Joyce Station.... i see sfu people take that but where do I go from there?
skytrain to "PRODUCTION WAY/UNIVERSITY" station, get off and take bus #145, straight up to SFU.

read my tournament thread for more information as to where the building is located.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=145614

EDIT: for more information, please read the tournament thread before asking questions here, most info are given there. I am upset as of now due to not having enough TVs for the tourney, would definitly ruin my day.

I can bring one TV only if someone can drive me and back.
could anyone please give john a ride? I highly appreciate those who can help here, give rides to those who could bring TV/setups, or bring a TV in general. Also a huge attribute to all of us for this saturday's tournament!

as of now, Meta will be late and will only be present in Melee/64 + brawl singles, so his TVs won't be here till maybe 2 ish in the afternoon. Since Matt is getting a ride from him, we loses his TV as well.

ANYMORE question on the day of the event, please call me by my cell.
604 722 7798

unityole

Smash Lord
THE tournament will be TOMORROW morning, if ANYONE could bring more stuff, labtop, TVs etc, please do so.

Even with Meta coming later than planned, I expect at least 4 setups, which means 4 to 5 TVs avaliable at the latest, by noon.

please bring what ever you can, I will try to make this tourney as smooth as possible, so lend me a hand! TY!

piegopher

Smash Rookie
I might go to the Sfoo tournaments... I'm not sure yet- I'm weighing how much smesh I'll get to play versus the effort it takes to wake up in the AM on a Saturday... *siiiiiiigh* life is hard sometimes.

I have a laptop- What do y'all need them for exactly? Smash 64? :O

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Okay, I think I lost my ride to SFU for saturday. Whats the best route to SFU Campus? I'm considering taking it from Phibbs Exchange -> Joyce Station.... i see sfu people take that but where do I go from there?
At Joyce, wait for the Millenium Line skytrain (Millenium Line to VCC Clark) on the side that says "To Burnaby, New West, Surrey". Get off at Production Way - University. Take the #135 which goes straight up to SFU. Walk down the path to Applied Science Building. There's a map beside the bus stop.

Top Bottom