• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
XD Well, do you guys want to try SUNDAY, FROM 1-5 P.M, MY HOUSE?

Oh yeah, that controller shell might be a prototype, changes might occur later on the year.

p.s. Rev controller lookes sooo gay. i'm serious.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So Carl and I are talking on MSN right. Then, after a heated debate about Ganon and Falco. HE comes out of NOWHERE with this...

Carl™ <Remember to lock your lockers > says:
my falcon is better than yours
its on
Adam says:
hmmm
Adam says:
ok
Adam says:
if you think so

Adam says:
MM
Adam says:
?
Adam says:
5 stock, best of 5, no items, all on FD?
Adam says:
$5-$20

oh ok
sure

Well folks. CLEARLY it is now officially "ON" and Edmonton is gonna get a nice B.C *** whoppin when they step into B.C territory!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
x_nintensity_x said:
XD Well, do you guys want to try SUNDAY, FROM 1-5 P.M, MY HOUSE?

Oh yeah, that controller shell might be a prototype, changes might occur later on the year.

p.s. Rev controller lookes sooo gay. i'm serious.
Yea thats sounds good. It's just I don't know where you live :laugh: if you have msn add me black_dragon5555@hotmail.com

xXx-NoobKing-xXx said:
Well folks. CLEARLY it is now officially "ON" and Edmonton is gonna get a nice B.C *** whoppin when they step into B.C territory!
YEAH! Adam show Edmonton what B.C. is all about!

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Well, i'm gonna hold it at my house, @ 2959 Rosemont Drive

It should be on the East Side of Vancouver, by Killarney High School, if you know where that is... If you have trouble, try looking on a Map.

But i NEED to get a list of ppl who can come to my house tomorrow to smash it up.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Wow were pretty close then. I live near David Thompson Highschool. I doubt I would have a hard time finding it.

[EDIT] Ugh Nevermind Nick I don't think I can make it tomorow. Have fun without me though.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Just out of couriosity(spelling? lol) Nick who was going to go anyways? The only people I coulda thought of was Adam and Eric.
Sorry I had to drop out today, but it was either hang out with guys and play smash for a few hours or hang out with girls for the whole day. :laugh:
>_>
<_<
I just chose the obvious one that most guys woulda done. :chuckle:

But maybe next week then or something?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
If theres goin to be one next week plan early so more people can make it!

Also once again we must plan wut characters to use against Alberta and which people should be on BC vs AB crew battle

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Blunted_object10 said:
If theres goin to be one next week plan early so more people can make it!

Also once again we must plan wut characters to use against Alberta and which people should be on BC vs AB crew battle
I'll try to make it if it is next week. Yes planning out characters is always a hassle, I can only see you Eric and Adam as having a choice. Adam proposed a Tiep, Wilfred, Victa, Adam and Eric crew. So have to force some guys to use Peach and then Adam I suggest either Ganon or Falcon (of course) and Eric could be like anyone lol.

dasupalouie

Smash Apprentice
dood, if you expect 20+ people to go to a place, you need to get prepared, you dont want a whole bunch of people sitting there wasting money to travel to an event that isnt setup.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
first of all its a big house

2nd we hosted tournies before and i dont think u have...

so dont tell us how to run tournies! :chuckle:

Also u still havent told us WHO U ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dasupalouie

Smash Apprentice
I play with punch krew sometimes, im NAIT krew, do you have any more room cause Ill go if you do. Im just worried that if I go there wont be enough room or resources (time, tv's, cubes) , IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE TO OTHERS, I want the guarantee.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
dood, if you expect 20+ people to go to a place, you need to get prepared, you dont want a whole bunch of people sitting there wasting money to travel to an event that isnt setup.
I've hosted about half a dozen tournament at my house b4. Don't go "dood"ing me buddy. I know who you are, you're Luis, from Edmonton. I was at the Edmonton tourney in May, you know... the one where myself and Wilfred took 3rd in teams ^_^. Anyways, I just hosted one of these like last month and I had ppl from skypal come. Anyways I know what I'm doing, I've done this enough. PLENTY of space in my house. You just have to see it to believe it I guess. We got our **** together, we know how to get it done. Come if you wish...>.>

dasupalouie

Smash Apprentice
K, I needed that "serious dood spazing" guarantee :laugh: . Im just making sure cause of one of the other Canadian tournaments in Calgary botched up and I dont want it to happen here. Im going since you and your brother have told me you've done this before, especially w/ skypal people.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Ok thanks for the heads up. GUYS, make sure you look in the international section now, we got moved finally. I do not like this thread being there though, I would like a Canada section if anything, we got a lot of them, but I guess this is okay for now.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I may want a list of people who can come to MY House, at 1-5:30 p.m. Us smash people NEED the practice before the Smash tournament, even after what us guys (Adam, Eric, TIep, Ryan, and I) learned at the Smash tournament.

Hehe Yagi, I can still remember the Smash-all-night experience, man. Nice job with the housing!

WOW!.... I'm finally a Journeyman! *SHL's around*

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Ok, here's the list I've conjured up with

1. Intensity//Nick
2. Hitsugaya
2. Eric (maybe)
3. Adam (maybe)

I'll ask some guys online later. (MSN)

Patooty

Smash Ace
Put me on the list too.

I might not be playing at peak though, I'm still gettin used to this new style of play I've been trying to use. Hopefully I'll be able to pull of some nice mindgames without TOO much trouble. If all else fails, I'll just revert back to my old pwninating ways :laugh: I have another character I wanna use too, but maybe I won't say who s/he is yet, and save this character for the tourney :)

Hopefully we get a nice number for attendance. BTW, I almost forgot to ask, does this have a date set yet?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
This Saturday, 1-5:30 Tiep, he said it in his post. Anyways, yeah I'm coming I think. I don't have work that day and I'll just be a little hungover from Friday night so it shouldn't be too bad. ^_^
Mind GAMMMMEEEESSSS Tiep :DDDDDPPPPPPPPPP
I can help j00 with some of thoseeeee but mine are all 4 ganon :laugh:

Just look for vids of Wes, Hugs, or even Oro on DC++, specially Wes, he has some RLY good tricksies :dizzy:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
xXx-NoobKing-xXx said:
I don't have work that day and I'll just be a little hungover from Friday night so it shouldn't be too bad. ^_^
LoL Adam It seems like every time you have a day off you drink... and always have a hang over on the next day...

Top Bottom