• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LoL Adam It seems like every time you have a day off you drink... and always have a hang over on the next day...
Yeah, I do enjoy my drinking ^_^ but I'm not ALWAYS hung over the next day. Only when I drink ALOT. Anyways I'm going to Victa's house tommorrow for the first time XD. Can't wait to smash with him, he's ALWAYS a good challenge.

Pyro706

Smash Rookie
Heh, I think I would need 3 busses to get there. But I really think I need the practice, and would like to see how you guys play.

I probably have to leave early from Nick's too though, since I'm still unaware of when my mom's flight time will be.....

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Shiiiiet. Oh well, me and my bro are both coming. So it should be fun either way, as long as a few other ppl come ^_^ (BTW Nick, should I bring my cube??? so we can have at least 2 games running at once?)

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
i'm sooo sorry guys, I didn't get back to you earlier about the details... anyways, I was wondering, Troy, if you could bring Peter with you, Its been a long time since i've played against him, and you, and that I was wondering if he could bring his Jump Superstars with him along with his DS. I just want to try it out before I buy it ^-^

ADAM, yes, I was wondering if You could bring your GCN and your other gear with you, so that way, we wouldn't have to play on one screen all day.

ALL SMASHERS: I was wondering if you had a Indigo/Clear Controller that you don't use anymore or its broken. Could you guys sell it to me? I thought about making a Platinum/Clear controller; I just don't have my clear one anymore. ALSO, if anyone has one, bring their Carpenter's Screwdriver (I think its called like that)... you know, one that opens up your GCN controller heheh ^-^

Anyways, I"ll see you at 1:00. Lates.

EDIT: I just realized I've been accustomed to the word "I was wondering" .. I mentioned it like, 6 times lol

EDIT: Its great to add another smasher to the SWF list: Ryan! Nice to see you on SWF, man. ;) ;)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Hey guys I might be a little late today. My brother took the car and I'm going to have to bus there and stuff... Unless I take a really long walk all the way from 33rd and Knight.
Unless someone can pick me up, but I doubt it.

[EDIT] OMG this is lame... I can't find Bus fare money in the WHOLE house! So don't expect me to be there anymore. Sorry. My choice is wait till 3 for the car to come back or take a 3mile walk there or don't go.

[EDIT2] No, i'm not poor or a bum... :laugh: I just don't feel the need to break a $50 bill for $1.50 busfare.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yeah. So sorry I missed it. My saturday is usually messed... unless its planned like 2 weeks in advanced. My brother forgot that I was going over so he took the car without asking if I needed to drop him off at work so I could use the car later. >_<
The days I am always 100% sure i'm able to go are Sundays cause thats when he doesnt have work or when other friends do their homework.
But yesterday I had a few good smash matches with my friends. I think I got better then I was last time.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Is there going to be another smash fest this weekend, it would be crazy because we'll be getting so much experience that we all want and need. If Nick could then that would be sweet (thanks for last week btw). I think you guys remember that Sunday is my homework day, so yeah, count me out if it is on a Sunday. Sorry guys. Next week (if I am going) I feel like training a certain character of mine, you guys will see who it is when the time is right.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Bc Crew Smash Fest/tournament

THIS IS TO FINALIZE OUR DECISION FOR THE 9 PEOPLE ON OUR B.C CREW AND JUST FOR SOME OVERALL PRACTICE AND FUN!!!

Next weekend, Saturday (Oct.8th), Noon-6pm, at my moms house (the one the tourney was at last time). I'm hoping to get as many of the B.C people that are coming to the tourney to come to this smash fest, so we can make SURE we are sending out our best 9, and there isn't someone that deserves a spot over someone else. So I want everyone to come with their best game, I know I will be, I won't lose my spot in the top 9 without a fight ^_^

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
xXx-NoobKing-xXx said:
THIS IS TO FINALIZE OUR DECISION FOR THE 9 PEOPLE ON OUR B.C CREW AND JUST FOR SOME OVERALL PRACTICE AND FUN!!!

Next weekend, Saturday (Oct.8th), Noon-6pm, at my moms house (the one the tourney was at last time). I'm hoping to get as many of the B.C people that are coming to the tourney to come to this smash fest, so we can make SURE we are sending out our best 9, and there isn't someone that deserves a spot over someone else. So I want everyone to come with their best game, I know I will be, I won't lose my spot in the top 9 without a fight ^_^
ADAM on oct.8th were gonna be running in the 8k in Vancouver Island remember?!

So i wont be there and also u cant host it at our moms place since no one will be there!!!

so host it at nicks house are somethin...

sry cant make it to this one... :urg:

Patooty

Smash Ace
We can have it another time then? I think the Monday right after that is Thanksgiving, so maybe we can have it on Sunday. How does that work for you, Troy?

Also... I see my name in the MLG Western Conference Championship - LA thread :chuckle: My bro and I are under teams. They have him down as "Ryan Seattle" though :ohwell: My bro I think got 9th in singles too, but I'm not entirely sure. DeriLink beat him out and took the last qualifying spot for singles.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Me and Eric should be on that list too Tiep. :p I just didn't play up to par with Eric one match... >.>

Anyways, I am now changing the location of the smash thing to my DAD'S house. It's still happening Saturday (noon-6pm)

UNLESS... Nick would like to host it because his house is convenient for EVERYONE to get to more or less....>.> I'll let Nick decide...

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Well, i'm ok going to your house, its just that TROY , PETER, and I have to take the bus over to richmond

i don't know about victa and wilfred though

plus, Higaraga or whatever lives close to me, so he can just walk to my house lol

I sugguest it should be at my house... this time, its 3 TVS, one in my room, (which the TV is pretty high on my dresser), the one in the kitchen, (my second-largest TV next to my big screen) and the big one in my living room.

12-6 guys? I'll ttyl later

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Tiep: are you SURE that its YOU and ryan who is invited to the conference? I'm sorry to say, but i don't think that the "Ryan Seattle" is you....I didn't really see Adam and Eric on the list, and they had the same placing as you.... it could be another ryan though... i apologize for this thought. >_>

Patooty

Smash Ace
Don't sweat the thought man :)

I'm about 100% sure it's me though, because first off, there is only one Patooty. Also, the guy who was organizing the tourney that day personally came up to me, and asked for me and my brother's names and addressses. He told us that we had made it into western conference finals, and apparently we're supposed to be getting some invites by mail. And one last thing is that Adam said he SHOULD be on that list. He fell short I think by only one placing when he lost to Dawg and Ratking.

(Just a sidenote that I DID beat Dawg and Ratking. I'm proud that my bro and I were able to beat them. I woulda thought that Adam and Eric would mow right through those guys since Adam and Eric beat me and Ryan more often than we beat them. I guess it's a playstyle thing? Anyways, personally, I think Adam & Eric SHOULD have been in there too)

Just one last thing I have to make sure of. The event you guys are talking about is for NEXT week right? Oct 8?

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
LOL sorry tiep about not really believing you, but now i do =) Good luck, man!

ALSO< the thing that i'm organizing is for TOMORROW, so for those who can come, its TOMORROW, OCTOBER 1st, from 1-6

I'll SEE YALL THERE!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
x_nintensity_x said:
Well, i'm ok going to your house, its just that TROY , PETER, and I have to take the bus over to richmond

i don't know about victa and wilfred though

plus, Higaraga or whatever lives close to me, so he can just walk to my house lol

I sugguest it should be at my house... this time, its 3 TVS, one in my room, (which the TV is pretty high on my dresser), the one in the kitchen, (my second-largest TV next to my big screen) and the big one in my living room.

12-6 guys? I'll ttyl later
LoL by Higaraga I presume you mean me? haha.
And if its tomorro im 100% sure I CAN'T make it. Seeing as I have to go to a birthday party.
I thought it woulda been on the long weekend.

Pyro706

Smash Rookie
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I can make it to this one if you guys don't mind my company. I really need to know where I stand in terms of skill at some time or another :)

Patooty

Smash Ace
I'll probably make it, especially since it looks like someone new will be able to make it.. I'm gonna go out and buy computer parts today to assembe my new desktop. So I'll be over there once I'm done with that. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Patooty

Smash Ace
After reading Eric's post a two pages back, I just need to confirm IF the October 8th this is happening as well as who will be hosting it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm not sure at this time Tiep. As I know for sure that my bro, step bro, mom, and step dad, are going to Victoria for the weekend. I might be going with them, I'm not sure yet. If I'm not, then I'll arrange to host the Oct.8th thing at my DAD's house. (604-275-1508 if anyone needs an address or directions). I may be going to Victoria though, which I totally forgot about, and will make this thing get called off altogether. I'll look into it and get back to you either laiter tonite or tommorrow some time.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Wait, will the October 8th thing be at your house? If not I can always host it at my house if your parents are gone. hopefully tiep can drive you both to my house.

OOPS sorry noobieboobieking (LOL i'll call you that from now on, Adam) I missread your post. your brother (maybe you) are going with your family this weekend. Hopefully we can have it the following week, on the 15th. surely that would be perfect for everybody.

Also, I cannot make it to any of the smash (if there is) on the 22nd. unfortunately I have this TKD city tournament I have to compete in (haven't been to any tournaments for the last 4 months) and that I've already missed the Worlds In Germany in which I got invited to after gettting 3rd in Patterns and in Sparring. My Coach really wants me to kick some *** in this coming tournament.

Anyways, more to come. Videos from MLG (FINALLY) to come. pictures of me and Isai fooling around (in bed LOL) WOOOOO

Top Bottom