• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Yagi

Smash Ace
omg. i don't need that many kit kats, lol. you don't need to get actual boxes of kit kats, just get the bags with the smaller versions, the kind you would give out/get on halloween (does canada even have halloween >.>). last time i was in canada i got them at london drugs.

if you don't happen to see this in time and do get the actual boxes, i'll still take them.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I indeed can pick you up. I am gonna get the greyhound guys when I get there also. I will ride to get the greyhound guys alone if I have to, but I may need to call in the SKYPAL back up for the aero-plane-o

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, I kinda Laughed at your post that you did, and yes, we DO have halloween; its not like were from a different planet or something.

I Got you 48 Kit Kats...But sorrry man, they're not the small Halloween ones
More like the Large ones ^-^...the bigger, the better, eh?

Oh yeah, is it you, Ratking, that you can pick me up from the Airport? I'll post later about my flight details.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Yes, they are Nestle ^-^ brand, a really cool box design, too lol
But Really, Don't worry about the price, Yagi, its a compliment from my mom ^-^(Its on the house)

Anyways, I'm arriving AT Seattle at around 6:00... I will have to arrange Ratking "where" to pick me up. If all else fails, He can have a "MLG SMASH" in front of him, So at least i know where to go...or something like that. And also, Is it OK that you give me a ride back to the airport on sunday noon time?

I'll ttyl Yagi. Thanks for letting me house with you (and Isai)....let the massacre begin!

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
xXx-NoobKing-xXx said:
Nick. BRING YOUR VIEDO CAM!!!
Yeah man, DO IT! Get a tripod if possible because you won't have to hold it and you can play matches and record at a tv then! Bring lots of DV tapes and get some Canadian footage on that too.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, not only am i gonna tape the matches, but i'm gonna tape the tourney itself, like, everybody, film me getting my *** handed to Isai

and yes, Aren't i forgetting something else other than my cam?

its starts with as ' N '

and ends with "64 Controller"

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
i think as early as 9 for registration.
and then, it lasts until 8ish, i think

I still have to get back on BobMoney DBR about teaming up with him in doubles...

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yeah Nick I'll DEFINETLY need your BEST controller when I face Isai. I have one that's OK that I COULD use... but I've probably just lowered my standards of what a GOOD N64 controller is and it sucks crap >.>

IF I get a nice FRESH and not often used controller. I will play at my top game. Cuz I've been practicing and I'm already almost as good as I was like last year. By tourney time I'll be up to par and hopefully give Isai a run for his money with a GOOD controller ^_^.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
wait a sec, 6pm friday? hmmmmzzzz I dunno I thought you got there at 10:30 or so, I think thats the other people, we wont be outta portland until around then probably I dunno if I can do it. . . I am sorry for the false hopes :(

Patooty

Smash Ace
Ratking, it was me that gets there at 10:30, and that happens to be exactly when Yagi gets off work. If you think that you're gonna pass by the greyhound station at around that time then do you think you can pick me up too? That way I don't have to wait around for Yagi since he gets off work at the same time that arrive.

Anyways.. I'll be wearing a Gamecube shirt so you can recognize me. Get back soon so Yagi knows whether or not to come grab me.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Oh, No....That is NOT good, I'll TRY to transfer to a later flight, but its looking kind of full right now

but yeah, i should be in around 6-6:30 tomorrow. I"ll get back to yagi once he gets off after work.

Yagi

Smash Ace
patooty: yeah, ratking is going to pick you up.

nik: i've got you a ride, too. my girlfriend (who wants the kit kats) will pick you up. she just needs to know where... so either call me or respond.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, Josh! Let's see... I won't really "Know" that much about the Seattle Airport, but I assure you, that every airport has Baggage Claim. Ummmm I'm trying to think here.... how about BEFORE I leave the Vancouver Airport, I'll phone you guys to pick me up an hour and a half later.... and THEN, once I get to Seattle Airport, I"ll phone you again tell you guys where I'll be nearby *SHOULD be around Baggage Claim....* I"ll get back to you Josh.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'll claim YOUR baggage Nick!!! :mad:

How are we supposed to know what these Ratking and Dawg and those ppl look like...?

and NICK for **** sakes, PLZ don't forget your video cam or whatever ^_^

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I have long Hair, it will be tied back probably I have a light blue subaru and will be sitting at it, you will see me parked when you get off the bus probably

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well actually my younger brother and I are getting dropped off by mommy and daddy. Well... STEP daddy...>.>

but yeah, I'll look for ya. I'm tall... like 6'6... So yeah, I shouldn't be hard to find ^_^

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I just had a GREAT idea...

CREW BATTLE!

Tron, Dawg, Chang, Ratking, The Fuzz VS Me, Eric, Tiep, Ryan, and Nick

5v5... IF you can manage to get the REST of your crew to MLG Seattle. I really dunno if I PERSONALLY could put any money down for this. I just think it would be a cool idea, as I've never been in an actualy crew battle b4...

WHAT SAY YOU?

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Only me and Dawg are coming, Fuzz is in Iowa atm and Tron is gayyyyyy. . . Chang has work that weekend also, but it doesnt really matter, Chang is the best Smasher I have ever met, he would probably take out Canada SKYPAL and Isai with only 1 hand. :laugh:

Radius-86

Smash Ace
dark_dragon8 said:
Oh my gosh, you guys are so lucky that your parents are understanding...
I didn't think understanding parents exist =P
I still can't believe Nick is going, his mother seems very strict (she scares me).
Adam and Eric's parents are like "I need money to buy drugs" "Okay, here's $2000" :laugh:
You guys are probably playing right now, wish you luck. I'm posting from my workplace, hah.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Radius-86 said:
I didn't think understanding parents exist =P
I still can't believe Nick is going, his mother seems very strict (she scares me).
Adam and Eric's parents are like "I need money to buy drugs" "Okay, here's $2000" :laugh:
You guys are probably playing right now, wish you luck. I'm posting from my workplace, hah.
Are u saying our parents take Drugs?! :confused:

Anyways we had a rocken time in Seattle (read the MLG Seattle to see how we did!)

we should smash sometime since we have gotten better :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Eric, I was looking through the thread earlier and I couldn't even find a completed list of ALL the rankings. SOMEONE please let me know if they find that list, cuz I really wanna know exactly how I placed and if I recieved any MLG rank points for how I did. Thx ^_^

Radius-86

Smash Ace
Well, how far did you go in the tourney? I'd like to know ;P
Third round, fourth round, fifth round, quarter final? etc.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I'm not sure about my ranking in singles, but my bro and I got 7th in teams. I dunno how many teams there were, so I'm not sure how good 7th was, but we got invited to MLG conference championships or something :)

Oh yeah, and we almost beat Chu's team except I choked at the most critical time and left my brother to die :ohwell:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I lost 2 sets in a row... First to Sastopher in Winners Bracket. Then to Yagi in losers bracket. So I guess I tied for last in singles...

Doubles somebody told me and Eric came 9th... SHOULD have beaten Ratking and Dawg tho...>.>

Radius-86

Smash Ace
Aww ****, you got screwed by your brackets Adam... Sastopher then Yagi ><
I think 7th/9th (teams or no teams) are great placings considering the amount of people that attended.

By the way Tiep, did you recieve the F-Zero soundtrack yet?

Pyro706

Smash Rookie
Hey, what's up smashers? I'm probably a nonexistant name in the Smash scene (I knew about this site but didn't try to get an account until recently. I've mainly go to the gamefaqs board) but I played smash ever since launch, and have been practicing it for 3 years.

I've played countless hours of smash with my friends, while trying out advance techniques. At this point, I tell my friends about those techniques but they didn't think it was necessary (which was most of the reason why I've beaten them 1 on 1 countless times)

Anywho, I would like to see how I will do at a tournament when I have the chance or at least face any one of you people. I'm sure I could learn a little more that way too.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Blunted_object10 said:
Are u saying our parents take Drugs?! :confused:

Anyways we had a rocken time in Seattle (read the MLG Seattle to see how we did!)

we should smash sometime since we have gotten better :)

No, i'm pretty sure Darius is trying to imply (a few posts above) is that whenever Adam wants to blaze, he'll just ask his parents for a lot of money, and they'll just give it to him without question. I'm pretty sure that was a joke XD
but yeah, i can pretty much imagine that XD

hehe jkjk yo

anyways, WATCH ADVENT CHILDREN, GUYS, BEST 3D ANIMATED FILM EVAR

Edit: SMASHERS, ARE YOU GUYS INTERESTED INTO SMASHING THIS WEEKEND AT MY HOUSE?! MSG ME LATER ON MSN OR ON SMASHBOARDS

-NICK

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
x_nintensity_x said:
anyways, WATCH ADVENT CHILDREN, GUYS, BEST 3D ANIMATED FILM EVAR

Edit: SMASHERS, ARE YOU GUYS INTERESTED INTO SMASHING THIS WEEKEND AT MY HOUSE?! MSG ME LATER ON MSN OR ON SMASHBOARDS

-NICK
What do you mean is the best 3D "Animated" Film? Its the best film EVER! Not just best animated but best in all catagory!

And I might be interested into smashing this weekend. It just depends on which day.

Top Bottom