• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Saturday, Oct.8th from NOON-whenever. My dad's house. If you don't know how to get there.. then gimme a call (604-275-1508) or try my cell if that one doesn't work... (778-773-2554)

This IS happening. I DO want this to be the smash thing that determines the rankings for the 9v9 crew battle. I think we can already assume that Eric makes the cut :psycho:

So, get the **** out here to Richmond on Saturday to engage in some serious smash and some serious strating for the crew battle. I have some "inside information" u might say, and I need to discuss strategies and counter strategies with all of you. SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE IT, EVEN IF YOU CAN'T GET HERE UNTIL LIKE 4 OR 5 IN THE AFTERNOON! I WILL BE SMASHING ALL DAY AND THERE REALLY ISN'T A SPECIFIED TIME AT WHICH ANYONE MUST LEAVE!

Nick or SOMEONE! Please bring a TV and Game Cube. I only have 1 TV at my dad's place.
Also Nick, don't ever... EVERRRRRRR call me "noobieboobieking" I am the NOOB KING!, and I DESERVE respect :)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yeah Adam I'm not sure where your dad lives so I'm gonna try and find you online msn or something... I hope I don't forget to ask you though. I'll be there for sure on the 8th, but my friend Jeff said he is busy saturday unless you want me to wait until he comes back from where ever he is going and I go late with him.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
totally up to you man. You can come alone early or with him laiter.

Tiep I saw your brother today at like 5pm in front of Future Shop @ Landsdowne mall. XD

I played CS with Mark and Kam today at Game Station!!! It was awesome, I pwn't at one point of course Mark was pwning everyone HARD from the start. He took on me and two of my other friends 3v1 and we were like even, XD. THEN we went back to Mark's and played some SSBM ^_^ Mark says he's coming to the Oct.29th tourney :D

Patooty

Smash Ace
heh, it's a small world, Adam.

Remember TheKoopaBros? I actually go to school with his older brother now, at BCIT. I brought in my GC and smash into our lab room today and we hooked it up to the projection screen that we have :chuckle: Win goes to me. :laugh: He's interested in coming to the tourney now too. If he's serious about going then I'll train him, so don't expect some noob to be showin' up. He gonna be my student :lick:

BTW, you should ask Mark to come and smash this Saturday. He's got some real talent. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it into the crew battles too :)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Why did they make you post Victa? Inactive for to long?

*sigh* This is so lame... I don't think I can grad this year because of the teacher strike... I don't think Troy can either. :mad:

P.S. - How does my new sig look? I woulda tried to make some sort of abstract background but... sadly I don't know how. :(

[EDIT] - Yeah... I've been looking at my sig and I really think the background is crap and I need to make a new one for it.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Naw, you don't need to attend many classes to pass.

Finals = 40%

That means the teacher's can strike for 9/10 of teh year and you can STILL pass if you do everything perfectly. Obviously you won't do everything perfectly, but also, the teachers obviously won't strike for 9/10 of the year.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
If I say it's hapenning, then it's hapenning nick. I'm not one to cancel things at the last second. So I look forward to seeing you there ^_^. you can come whenever you want BTW, I'm there all day, and we're smashing all day :D.

Tiep: I trained my apprentice to be as good as us. I hope you can do the same with yours. If so, I want a 1v1, my apprentice vs your apprentice, and THEN I want a team battle, me and mark, vs you and your apprentice.

Patooty

Smash Ace
yeah, Nik. Definately a small world.
I think you already know this but I went to elementary school with your cousin Zara :)

Radius-86

Smash Ace
Well I talked to Adam quite a bit today, that was a nice chat. Anyway Saturday, I'll see if my parents will let me go. If I do go I'll need to use some mapquest and bctransit =P.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Wow that was fun guys... tobad EVERYONE wasnt here at the same time!!!
My friends came at 12 and left at 4 then Victa came at 4:15 and left at 5 and then Tiep and Ryan came and left at 7:30...
Even thought... I had a good games... I'm happy I beat Victa with my fox a few times!! LoL Yay!

Tiep your Falco... pfft that wasnt no warm up match... you owned me lol.

Ryan it was fun playing fox ditto's with you. In my opinion I didnt do to bad against you.

I would say a little more experience of playing you guys and i'll be pretty good... I gotta stop practicing on lvl 1 comps, I'm starting to get bad habits.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
CowEar said:
we couldnt decide today cause not all the ppl showed up today :ohwell:
but this is what i think it should be.

Ryan
Tiep
Adam
Eric
Nick
Wilfred
Victa
Peter
Troy or John

i forgot everyone this is only the ppl that i remember :chuckle:
I still want a rematch against peter for that top 9 :laugh: Wasnt at my best today...
My controller was messed (When I tap a direction it keeps sliding that way)
My friends controller that I used wasn't for me... It was way to worn out, it felt like I wasnt pushing the button at all...

Oh well I still did pretty good with a crap controller don't really care. I just want a rematch LoL.
Peter brings out the best in me. We are pretty much even IMO.

[EDIT] Oh yeah... Ryan scares me now. He like almost ***** all of us. :laugh: I'm not to sure but I think only Nick and Tiep were the only one to beat him today.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
i dint exactly **** everyone... i like 1 or 2.. or 3 stocked them, ive never won so much like that i got really bored, i just wanted somone to put up a good fight, its strange that i dont like winning so much :psycho: . i think my best match was against Peter though that was the fastest i ever went with my fox, it was like i used turbo :laugh: i got kinda bored of smash when i played jump superstar, that game is crazy :dizzy:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Haha was it fun against peter because he couldnt touch you and you 3stocked him??
I wanna practice my Fox ditto's with you also Ryan and Falco dittos with Nick and Eric.
Man... now I wanna try that Jump superstar game :laugh:

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
LOL yeah, good job everybody into trying out for the Top 9!

I willl host the next 'pool' tournament this SATURDAY, at 1-6/7 p.m. I'm pretty sure that will decide the FINAL standings of the top 9 crew.

MSG ME, MSN, at x_nintensity_x@hotmail.com (Yes, Nintensity is a horrible name..its Intensity now btw) for details on how to get to my house. John, taking the bus is only 20 minutes. You take the Knight St. bus down SOUTH to 49th ave. , then take the 49th METROTOWN bus going east. then you get off at 54th and Kerr. that is RIGHT across from Champlain Square.

Shout outs:
Adam: You pretty much beat me with your Falcon. Its very agressive, in which i Like, and that my rolling/teching is pretty much consistent, in which i'm not suppoesed to be doing....That's when you ALWAYS kill me with the HEADSHOT, man. I swear, i gotta get by your knee someday. I might use Marth for a change. I just realized he can be good as my falco ^-^ if i put my mind to it.. LOL

Wilfred: that last battle was nuts man, even though i only had to play you once. CLOSE match, I just have to watch out for your defensive tactics and your dsmash >_>

Tiep: Wow, man, I can't believe how much better you've become in terms of Mind Games. It allows you to imput defensive strategy into your game... **** forward smash X_X. ALSO, the Mute city sorta shut me down against you and adam.... OVERKILLL X_X

Ryan: One sentence: your fox is just amazing. Period. I wish i was that young, cause I would be playing SMASH everyday without the loads of homework US gr. 11 and grade 12s are getting. Not to mention the post graduate smashers X(

Shu: MAN, I LOVE your CONTROLLER that you did for me; I felt that it would improve my game a lot today.. for some reason. Maybe i should call you "B.Cs version of SID," cause you use all of these low tier chars ^_^

John: Nice job yesterday, just keep up with the mindgames, man. Also, watch a LOT of Bombsoldier Vids man, it really helps. That's how i adapted to the strategy, and what falco should do/should not do during the fight.
Honestly, I only watched 1 bombsoldier vid, i just watched about 525502 vids on Dave and Mofo (I adapted to their strategy)

Jeff: keep it up, man, even though you didn't do so well during the pools.... just practice and practice, and you might start to play like us someday ^-^

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Hitsugaya said:
Haha was it fun against peter because he couldnt touch you and you 3stocked him??
I wanna practice my Fox ditto's with you also Ryan and Falco dittos with Nick and Eric.
Man... now I wanna try that Jump superstar game :laugh:
better start saving your milk money, then.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
x_nintensity_x said:
Ryan: One sentence: your fox is just amazing. Period. I wish i was that young, cause I would be playing SMASH everyday without the loads of homework US gr. 11 and grade 12s are getting. Not to mention the post graduate smashers
i guess i do have time... but i dont like to play with Tiep too much, it gets too boring

X

x_intensity_x

hey guys i made a new account so i dont have to be gay nintensity XD

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Wow, crazy banner Nick. Is that a drawing of Falco?

I missed Adam's thing... yeah sorry bout that, I can't stand buses and long trips. I guess I gotta make it to Nick's next Saturday and try and earn my spot now and get some good practice in. Sounds like everyone got much better and I gotta play catch up.. again (for like the 3rd time).

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
x_intensity_x said:
I Finally Got my banner to work XD HEAD SHOT!!!
hey guys i made a new account so i dont have to be gay nintensity XD

Ummm, I don't know who you are, where you're from but you should really get out of these forums before you get kicked.

This x_intensity_x from SWF is absolutely a fake and an idiot. Please get out of this thread before Moderators ban you.

Smashers, If I ever wanted to change my SWF name, I would notify you in ADVANCE. Obviously, this Troll is just polluting the boards.

X

x_intensity_x

x_nintensity_x said:
Ummm, I don't know who you are, where you're from but you should really get out of these forums before you get kicked.

This x_intensity_x from SWF is absolutely a fake and an idiot. Please get out of this thread before Moderators ban you.

Smashers, If I ever wanted to change my SWF name, I would notify you in ADVANCE. Obviously, this Troll is just polluting the boards.
what the hell who got my password? get off my account im polluting? :mad: ur the polluter going on my account and saying that.U better get off or youll get banned :mad:

Top Bottom