• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
can we please not have it on a saturday for once maybe like a sunday or something.. :)

Patooty

Smash Ace
Also, I like the sound of 2on2, it sounds fun. For those of you who didn't catch it, it's:

team up with whoever you teamed with in 2v2. we do 2 separate 1v1s. if your team goes 2-0 you win, if your team goes 1-1, the person who won plays it out on the third match.
We should try to squeeze that in next time instead of other random events.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Also, I like the sound of 2on2, it sounds fun. For those of you who didn't catch it, it's:

We should try to squeeze that in next time instead of other random events.
Could somebody please give an example of this new 2 on 2 thing. I was reading the original post on it and I was somewhat confused. Thanks in advance.

JDZL

Smash Rookie
say it's adam and eric vs ryan and tiep.
adam will play ryan and eric will play tiep in 1on1s.
if both adam and eric win their matches, then their team wins.
if adam wins and eric loses (example only!) then adam and tiep (who beat eric) will play 1on1 in a third match. who wins that will win it for the team.

basically, the teams play 1on1s for their team, and the team first to 2 wins moves on.

Metà

Smash Master
Money matches I have not finished (amount of money pending);
Eggz - Advanced slobz
Ryan - Male wireframe ditto
Genesis - Advanced slobz
Manli - Advanced slobz
Hitsugaya - Puff vs Fox
Oh shi---- teh Gimps - Advanced slobz

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
umm your post count is a PALINDROME!

Old moneymatches:

Genesis ftw : fox dittos-> $2, $5 completed
Noobking: fox dittos-> $2 completed
Advanced slobs-> $3 completed
Meta: Advanced slobs-> $15, not yet completed
Hitsugaya: fox dittos -> $2, not yet completed

New moneymatches/challenges:

Nintensity: Advanced slobs -> $5
Booshk: Advanced slobs -> $5
Genesis ftw: Fox dittos -> $5
Gimpyfish62: marth vs boozer -> $5
Patooty: Marth dittos -> $3

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol Whats with all the talk about Money Matching?
From what I recall I have money matches with...
Evan - Puff vs Fox $3
Gimpy - Bowser vs Peach $5 Canadian
Manuel - Fox Ditto $2

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
"i challange genesis and booshk to money matches as well $5 ex dee

and same with every other canadian, post if you accept ya weird canukers. "

so far these ppl have posted....

me
meta
manli
booshk
john
tiep
and robbie? ( genesis)

u have moneymatches with these ppl, Gimpy!

AIDS

Smash Lord
Anyone want to MM my Doc,

No marths. :mad:
i will roby =D deal i wont play marth, anything but marth sounds good, :laugh: how much u wanna play for and best of 3, 5, or 7? prob $5?

and gimpy i most likly will say yes to that, depends on how much i make before then? and when is this all hapening?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yeah doc vs bowser is broken for some reason.

HAI GUYZ I'm able to come to BC on the evening of wednesday january 24th and stay all the way till sunday january 28st in the evening. I'm formally going to ask someone to make an effort to host me (you wont regret it ;) :love: ) or to point me to a cheap, nearby hotel. I don't mind hotelling for my stay because I'd like to check out the city while most of you guys are at school :laugh: but I think staying with someone is my first choice.

This goes for you Oregon and Washington guys too! if you're staying somewhere and have room for me and a couple Edmontonians then that would be much appreciated.

The only confirmed Edmonton players who are coming at this point are FalseFalco, FastFox, and Stevo.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Is there a tourny or a big smashfest going on in january? i just got back from cali and am completly clueless, btw my mom wouldnt let me play ken cause she didnt want me to miss my flight !! :_( i know IT SUCKS! :(

Metà

Smash Master
This is an urgent message to everyone in the BC thread, or anyone who may know anything about this. Last night there were three people at my house, one of them you know as
'Funcow' (aka Nick). He was at my house with 2 other friends, name Matt and Zidane. This morning I noticed I was missing a big stack of games, my AR, an iPod, and an MP3 player. Nick just confessed that Zidane took the stuff, and gave some of it back. I talked to Zidane online today, and he gave me a number: 604-608-1701. He told me to ask for Ivana, who he said was his mother. I called this number, and neither of the two people who answered knew anyone named Zidane. Ivana was only 19 years old, so he obviously gave us a fake number. If you have any information about any of these people, please private message me or email me at wave.dasher@gmail.com. I am reporting this to police. Zidane walked off with approximately 1000$ or more in stuff, and I'm really pissed off.

Top Bottom