• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Evan that sucks. But if you have Zidane's last name or anything it would be helpful or if you have his msn (and he filled in the profile with his name) it would help.
You can also get them to talk to Nick (Funcow) since those 2 are friends. He cant lie to the police or else he might get charged with theft as well because he knows who he is, friends with him, probably knows his number and address.

Ever since that fake tournament in north vancouver I had never trusted the Nanaimo people at all especially Funcow(Slippy Toad).

Metà

Smash Master
I have very little information about any of them. All the information I have is in my previous post. Ever since I joined the BC smash community, I've never had any big problems with anyone, and people seem pretty responsible. I do not want Nick and his friends coming to any BC events after this. This is serious ****. I lost so much stuff.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Hope you remember what Nick looks like or even Zidane. Check some high schools around Nanaimo and get someone to show you pictures of the "Nicks" in the school and hopefully you will find him. He is grade 9 probably. (15 years old? I read it somewhere)

Funcow

Smash Cadet
He pissed off Zidane, which is probably why Zidane took the stuff from you. Ive known Zidane for a long time, but didnt think he would do something like that, but he did. Next time if I go to a smash event, I won't bring anyone with me.
Meta is not bad btw, he was able to beat my Ganondorf with Fox (although it was on Yoshis Island).
The falco vs falco at the end was fun, you need a bit more training and youll be really good.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i wanna money match zidane and piss him off then take HIS stuff and piss him off more

xD

dude that sucks frame guy, i hope you get your stuff back

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Funcow just give Zidans information to meta so he can contact the police, seriously thats just f*cking wrong, stealing from stores is one thing but not when you're a guest in someones house.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't matter if Zidane was pissed, you don't take someones stuff. and what you neglected to mention in your post is when Evan is getting his stuff back. It's in your friends best interest to give it back i think, because evans not the type to hold a grudge if he gives it back, and i think Zidane would rather give it back then have the police make him give it back. Do the right thing.

Funcow

Smash Cadet
Doesn't matter if Zidane was pissed, you don't take someones stuff. and what you neglected to mention in your post is when Evan is getting his stuff back. It's in your friends best interest to give it back i think, because evans not the type to hold a grudge if he gives it back, and i think Zidane would rather give it back then have the police make him give it back. Do the right thing.
I agree that stealing from someone who invited you to their house is ****ing queer, and I want Evan to get his stuff back, but Im not gonna snitch out a friend Ive known since Grade 5. We're trying to get Evan back as much stuff as Zidane will give. So far I have convinced him to give back pretty much everything except for the Ipod. Evan, PM me what time you can meet me in someplace like downtown or around the PNE tomorrow.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
I agree that stealing from someone who invited you to their house is ****ing queer, and I want Evan to get his stuff back, but Im not gonna snitch out a friend Ive known since Grade 5. We're trying to get Evan back as much stuff as Zidane will give. So far I have convinced him to give back pretty much everything except for the Ipod. Evan, PM me what time you can meet me in someplace like downtown or around the PNE tomorrow.

Hey can i come over to your house, and play smash i wont take much, i mean il give some back but not all cause thats okay with people liek you right?, cause this sounds like BS enless evan kicked his cute little puppy this is just plain wrong! , tell your freind to give the stuff back, and make him think about how it would be fore him to lose that much stuff...

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
You are an idiot. You dont know what kind of trouble your going to get into. Theft is theft and your HELPING him steal by refusing to say any info about him. I wonder what the police would do when you say "Sorry I'm not gonna tell you where he lives because he has been my friend since grade 5"

*sigh* Kids these days. He will obviously get caught and sooner or later everyone involved will pay for it. So I advise you to get that iPod back even if it does mean getting your friend in trouble. He is already in trouble anyways.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
You are an idiot. You dont know what kind of trouble your going to get into. Theft is theft and your HELPING him steal by refusing to say any info about him. I wonder what the police would do when you say "Sorry I'm not gonna tell you where his lives because he is a friend since grade 5"

*sigh* Kids these days. He will obviously get caught and sooner or later everyone involved will pay for it. So I advise you to get that iPod back even if it does mean getting your friend in trouble. He is already in trouble anyways.
john's our boy, john's our boy, john's our boy!

oh wait, thats a stupid roy cheer nvm

GOOOOO JOHN!

Metà

Smash Master
This is a private message I received from Nick: "Zidane blocked and deleted you from my MSN.....give me your email address again. Anyway, Zidane says he will not give you the iPod, but I have a bunch of GC Games that he gave me - tony hawk pro skater, donkey konga, and animal crossing. We also have the mp3 player. His full name is Zidane Billett and lives in Richmond and that's all Im going to tell you since Ive been friends with him for a long time and will not snitch him out."

Zidane took at least a dozen games from me. There was a big, fat (4 inches) stack of games by my TV, and ALL of them are missing. I want everything back, or you guys are going to be in serious ****. I am contacting the police very soon. Seriously, I lost about half the games I own, my AR, and my brand new iPod.

How about we ban all of them from all future smash events (but I think Nick is the only real smasher anyway) in BC? Sound good? I think so...

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, I gave them a chance to set up a meeting, and I told them if they're not willing to confront me and give me back all my stuff, I'm calling the police.

**picks up phone**

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
go evan!
down with zidane headbutt
EDIT: i am not drunk even though it is christmas eve
2nd EDIT: i am not drunk even though it is new years eve

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
GET OUT OF HERE NOW FUNCOW AND FRIENDS. I have had enough of this, seriously. This is seriously making everyone mad and you are just adding on. First, this almost seems BS that you are even going to get your stuff back Evan. Make sure you bring both your parents because then things can be returned normally. If the parents cannot settle this, call the police. This is serious SERIOUS stuff, and I am dead serious too (yeah whatever I used serious 10 times).

Even if Evan gets back all his stuff, things are not going to be settled just because of that. He was robbed, straight up robbed of his stuff. The line was crossed, and I really had enough. I would like to put a ban on anyone of you guys from coming to tournaments for fear of losing anything because this community has been great so far, nobody on my watch is going to ruin the atmosphere here.

John is right, contact the police ASAP Evan.

EDIT: Funcow - your such a great friend to back up a person who breaks the law.

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm calling the police tomorrow. Funcow, just give in and rat him out. You're just making it worse for yourself and everyone else. Also, Troy is right, we have a great community and this is the first crime we've had within our circle of gamers. I would like for everything to return to normal, but I'm always going to be in fear of strangers taking my stuff when I go to tourneys now (or at least, for a while).

AIDS

Smash Lord
well evan this is very serious and honestly i think the RCMP could do a lot more the SWF, anyway u should do that asap. good luck, and get ur witness

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Happy New years!

Funcow, your logic is twisted. Try to convince your friend to return things. Every thief has friends, but that doesn't make them less of a thief. It's not cool to allow your friend to hurt someone else. But that is just a question of your morality. The intelligent choice for your friend would be to have him return *Everything*, and an apology wouldn't be so bad either. Law enforcement works, and an iPod isn't worth the stain on your record.

Tiep, yes, I have fox dittos with you too. But I'm sticking it at $2, the price we agreed upon =)

Not cool about the person who randomly says they wish they could de-rep me >.>

I hope everyone has a blessed and smashfilled new year. buhbye =D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
;)
GET OUT OF HERE NOW FUNCOW AND FRIENDS. I have had enough of this, seriously. This is seriously making everyone mad and you are just adding on. First, this almost seems BS that you are even going to get your stuff back Evan. Make sure you bring both your parents because then things can be returned normally. If the parents cannot settle this, call the police. This is serious SERIOUS stuff, and I am dead serious too (yeah whatever I used serious 10 times).

Even if Evan gets back all his stuff, things are not going to be settled just because of that. He was robbed, straight up robbed of his stuff. The line was crossed, and I really had enough. I would like to put a ban on anyone of you guys from coming to tournaments for fear of losing anything because this community has been great so far, nobody on my watch is going to ruin the atmosphere here.

John is right, contact the police ASAP Evan.

EDIT: Funcow - your such a great friend to back up a person who breaks the law.
I couldn't have summed it up better myself really. Troy and I are two of the pioneers of this smash community and I have to say that this is THE FIRST time I have ever heard of something like this happening. It makes us all a little more worried about hosting tournaments/smash fests after hearing about EVEN ONE event such as this. Zidane give back that stuff or you'll get my foot so far up your *** that your teeth will get knocked out --- err uhmm... the cops are gunna getcha!

By the way guys. Smash fest at my apartment starting at 1pm today (Monday). Airo and John are coming for sure so far.

Patooty

Smash Ace
no advanced warning ftl. Now i have to go to church between 2-3. I might be there afterwards.

Evan, I'm actually surprised to hear that you haven't contacted the police yet. Crime works holidays too so I'm sure you can do that right now =) Hope you get your stuff back mangz

Metà

Smash Master
The falco vs falco at the end was fun, you need a bit more training and youll be really good.
Do you actually think you're better than me? I wasn't playing serious, I hope you know that. Remember when I tried to rest you off the stage, and tried to phantasm spike you? Put your money where your mouth is and money match me.

Anyway, calling the police now.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I haven't visited for a week or so and wow. It ain't "ratting out a friend since grade 5". It's convincing the kid to give back what he STOLE. If he's not going to return it, he's scum. If you don't have that stuff tonight, I hope you call the police Evan. A turd like that probably has a big record already anyway.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Evan phone the police now, i know its kind of the i dont really want too because i dont want to get them involved if it can be settled peacefully, but the longer you wait the more the police are going to wonder and the longer it gives Zidane to either hide/break the stuff and such. Phone them now, and make sure you have a complete list of what you lost, you won't be able to tell them a stack of games they will need each individual game. Keep all your pm's and show them this forum if necesary, there is some good information from funcow on it.

Metà

Smash Master
Alright, I called this number: http://findaperson.canada-411.ca/se...llett&city_zip=Richmond&state_id=BC&x=64&y=11
No one there named Zidane. If this is not his number, this is the second fake number I have received. This is making it much worse, and if you three don't stop now, there will be legal repercussions. I'm dead serious, people are getting involved, theft is a felony, and being an accomplice to a thief is not much better.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Happy New Years yoz.

I haven't visited for a week or so and wow. It ain't "ratting out a friend since grade 5". It's convincing the kid to give back what he STOLE. If he's not going to return it, he's scum. If you don't have that stuff tonight, I hope you call the police Evan. A turd like that probably has a big record already anyway.
Ditto. I have limited legal knowledge for you, Meta, but just go with the police thing. They'll get in **** and you'll get your stuff back. Too bad it'll be such a hastle though.

And smashfest now? I'm trying to get over there, hopefully stuff's still happening...

Top Bottom