• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Once I get my exam schedule I can let you guys know when I'd like to stop by.
Your exam schedule?!? Aren't you like 16?! You're eric's age, right? so am I. And so is... SILENTWOLF lol bet you didn't see that coming.

Ohhh man. 1990 ftw.

all you 1987 noobz can go back to playing your mortal combat >.>

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Hey manuel I don't live on marine anymore. My parents were considering moving for a while from there seeing as marine road has nothing in the area and just loud boats that keep going by at like 2:00am.

I live near metrotown now, It's about a 10 minute walk from there. Corner of McKay/Imperial.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Yes you are correct John. The first smash tournament around here held for money was won by Nick. Finals was Adam (Fox) vs Nick (Falco) he won 2-1. 3rd match was on FD. Last stock.

EDIT: I was SOOO good with Fox's Usmash back then. >.>
Cstick can make you good at Usmash?

I don't know if you can remember, but first match was
Nick(Falco) VS. Adam(Fox) on FD. I won by 1 stock LOL
second match was
Nick(Falco) VS. Adam(Falcon) on PKMN Stadium. I won by 2 stock

I won first, and what did I get: $25 smackaroos.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Yayuz, I remember playing with TMNT action figures all the time, I remember the cartoon, the movie, the comics... good stuff my friends. Game for NES was freaking incrediblly hard though.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol i KNEW it was kombat, but I hesitated. Who am I kidding, 1987 pwns us. Quite a few of my best friends were born that year.

Spamming is spammerish. How about we all just not do it.

As for Adam's smashfest just now, here are my shoutoutz!

ADAM: You play a scary ganon, mang. Ken combo > dorf though. Good matches all around.

ROBBIE: wu tang clan ain't nuthin to 'front' with. Good fox dittoz and ride home. Thanks man. Hope you had fun

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
If you played marth like me, then you could have beaten him.

Good matches gimpy, but marth's fsmash is too good. You gotta work on your DI, my utilt ***** you. sorry i forgot you in my shoutoutz.

yeh mang dedication for the win. robbie thank your dad for the ride from Royal Oak.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Hello all. Wow, last visit here mid-2004 o_O I would have checked here way sooner if I had known there was such a big B.C. smash community! I'm probably way behind the game now, and have probably picked up many bad habits from playing computers almost exclusively =( With such a giant community now it shouldn't be hard finding decent players around me.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Also I forgot to say. They seem to have added a way better route to Richmond for the bus, making it MUCH easier for me to get there. Before it was such a hassle that I extremely rarely got the opportunity to go, now it shouldn't be a problem, yay.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Since I signed up ealier in this site's lifespan I didn't need to add the 88 >_>

I do believe I played you many times and you were Falco.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Wow surprised anyone remembers me! Did you really think someone was impersonating me? I just talked to Eric recently and I'm hoping to play some smash with you guys sometime during the Christmas holidays if you want to.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
That's weird. I didn't know Tiep and Ryan even knew who Gamepro was...

Anyways man it's GREAT to see that your alive and well and looking for some good smash again. Eric and/or I would be happy to host a smashfest for you for sures :)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
You know him because it says on the first page.
Ever since the smash scene has started, we got a few smashers in BC. In Burnaby we had Radius-86, later one had a BtT legend gamepro88 all the way in Whiterock. Now we have some smashers from Richmond, Aldergrove, Burnaby and Vancouver totally around ~30 people.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Whoa didn't even notice my name on the first page.

Anyways I basically have not been playing smash at all for the longest time. I only recently got hooked to it again because it was my test game for the Wii. I tried a few BtT levels again, some of the strats I can still pull off with ease (lol Link and Peach) and some of them I completely forget, but I'm sure strats have changed significantly since I stopped playing.

Yeah it would be great to have another smashfest with you guys, it was a lot of fun. I'm definitely going to need some practice to get back into the game. When do you want to do it?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol wtf silent you live in brown town. I AM SO JEALOUS.

Merry Christmas, all of you! God bless you and have a grrrrrrreat new year.

Let us play smash this week sometime.

Top Bottom