• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
happy 200th post, chris. I'm sorry, i just didn't want to type out PEANUT and all.

lol hero i know, i feel kinda guilty.

Iguess the forum doesn't differentiate between a kid and a spammer though. We've all gotta learn, that's why they have these rules.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
wow man i didnt realize =P
thats a great way to honour my 200th post.
use my name and put me in your sig =D
i am happy haha

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
wow man i didnt realize =P
thats a great way to honour my 200th post.
use my name and put me in your sig =D
i am happy haha
Chris sorry to tell you this but a lot of your posts are pretty meaningless. I would like to see more talk of smash related things though, but I have no authority of that. Now that we have Wak modding, everyone better be careful on what all they post (although he has been pretty nice to everyone).

Anyway back to a smash topic. Any smashfests thinking of being held? Maybe I should message Nik sometime to see if we can go to his place sometime in the near future.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
haha alright ill reform JUST for you =P

as a side note... for my last post off topic... ____ is the funniest thing i have seen in a while. not for people 13 and under? (its a little immature for anyone who cares. if you dont like it then dont watch it)

EDIT: i removed the link cause i just read the rules and no innappropriate language allowed.
msg me for the youtube link. its the justin timberlake SNL short clip =P

AIDS

Smash Lord
so is anyone planing a smash fest on friday? on saterday im most likly going to merret for a bit then when i come home i got xmas on both sides of family to celebrate so i think a smash fest is in order!

booshk

Smash Lord
so is anyone planing a smash fest on friday? on saterday im most likly going to merret for a bit then when i come home i got xmas on both sides of family to celebrate so i think a smash fest is in order!
hopefully someone hosts a tourny saturday
sorry whoever you are
eric try saturday please! i will most likely be able to make it :)
also i want my mm with manuel. :) no restricted characters righjt? free choice?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
ah booshk, you dig your own hole.

Eric agreed to smashfest at his house on saturday. Small tourny would be nice. No restricted characters? Obviously bowser is not allowed.

I thought you wanted marth dittos? but sure, I don't mind. My boozer will take care of you.

booshk

Smash Lord
ah booshk, you dig your own hole.

Eric agreed to smashfest at his house on saturday. Small tourny would be nice. No restricted characters? Obviously bowser is not allowed.

I thought you wanted marth dittos? but sure, I don't mind. My boozer will take care of you.
sexy. i accidently said tourny, i meant smashfest
ill marth ditto u for fun like a lotta rouds hopefully and we will do a free choice mm? cuz i remember a while back u were listing ur mm's and u for others had restricted characters but not for me

Patooty

Smash Ace
Say hi to Ken and ChuDatz for me and see if they remember me :)

When're you leaving? Maybe I should teach you some stuff before you go..?

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Say hi to Ken and ChuDatz for me and see if they remember me :)

When're you leaving? Maybe I should teach you some stuff before you go..?
im going friday, and if you wanta come out to white rock tommorow im home babysitting my bro :), we can smash and maybe get some pizza :p and chill out :) cause i do needa learn a bit :)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol not fair. Your mom is broken, now you get to play Ken. Lol don't represent us poorly.

*kidnaps you, turns white, and learns your mother's name* >8D now I CAN GO!

I'm not scared of fox and falco, booshk. I ****** fox and falcos. Well except for good foxes or falcos.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
blargh, patooty!!! respond :p i wnata do somthing today!! ^<^, and i think playng with you would make me alot better :p, get on msn, i think i added you we can talk from there ^>^

booshk

Smash Lord
lol not fair. Your mom is broken, now you get to play Ken. Lol don't represent us poorly.

*kidnaps you, turns white, and learns your mother's name* >8D now I CAN GO!

I'm not scared of fox and falco, booshk. I ****** fox and falcos. Well except for good foxes or falcos.
last i remember i won with my fox two matchse against ur marth =]
oh well what can we say right now? arguing on the internet is useless. let ur skills show what u say :)
also who said i was going to use fox/falco ;) no im jk im probably going to.. lol

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey on the combo video just peachy i see a green fox player and the name tag is fox is it ryan by any chance?

and happy gettings pwned kyle tell me how many stock u take off everyone and how badly u got beat:p , hope you get better

Patooty

Smash Ace
It's me that's green Fox with the tag Fox =.=
Anyways, I don't think it's me in that video, i'll check it later.

afk.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
hey on the combo video just peachy i see a green fox player and the name tag is fox is it ryan by any chance?

and happy gettings pwned kyle tell me how many stock u take off everyone and how badly u got beat:p , hope you get better
That video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5iv4x6gtU at 5:22 has a white peach vs a green fox with the tag FOX. But in the credits didn't they say that there were only like Mikael, Vidjo and Wife as Peach players?

EDIT : Oh yeah it has another white peach vs Fox tagged Fox at 6 something.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
That is a japanese player. At first I thought it was Tiep vs Wilfred because Troy recorded a video of them playing on Yoshi story the same stage "The grudge match" But Wilfred was a green Peach. I also soon found out that a Japanese player used to use the "FOX" Tag.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
So anyone wanna play smash tomorrow for like a hour or a few hours I don't know, I could really use the practice. But mot of you are probably christmas shopping eh? I did mine yesterday just to avoid the 10 million people in the mall this weekend.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
No, I won the first tourney >.>

that time I came with Brad, remember?

Roby lives on marine drive. It's like 9 minutes after getting on the 100 bus. By the way, robbie, instead of being stupid and taking the 100 bus back to 22nd, then taking the 410, you can do the following:

take the 100 airport station bus to GRANVILLE AND 70TH
- take the 98 B-line bus to richmond center
- take the 410 from RICHMOND CENTER
- scream for joy when you get to victory/sunshine/othergayname road? i think.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Top Bottom