• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
o ya wesley... its just my opinion but manuel's better than you =Z
he kinda crushed me without trying harder than you crush me =C

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
aww i didn't crush you :(

You're a fun guy to play with. and i never understand your emoticons lol.

maybe i have a lil more exp than wesley? or maybe i have manLihaxx.

mm.. i've been negrepped too, by someone asking me if i want aids. The answer is no.

By the way, anyone have derilink's aim or msn?

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
the pnutz ultimate guide to emoticons for every situation
=Z = :S = confused... and something else?
=C = :( = sad/unhappy
=D = :) = happy
=O = :O = shocked/surprised
=P = :p = umm how to explain... *sticks tongue out at you*
;) = *wink* - used only on smashboards
<3 = the love symbol used by everyone but me on smashboards. especially gimpy

=Z is overused by me, sometimes it doesnt go with what i am saying. but thats alright.

and i dunno... i never really talked to anyone at the tournament so i wouldnt say im a fun guy to play with just yet =Z

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey guys what do you think for a local turnament near new years? i say it sounds like a plan and we should try to have one for b.c. only, last time we did that i think was at nicks last summerish, anyway just sugesting and the reson im saying late in xmas break is some ppl might go away, infact i might myself, i dunno yet, what do you guys think?

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
hey guys what do you think for a local turnament near new years? i say it sounds like a plan and we should try to have one for b.c. only, last time we did that i think was at nicks last summerish, anyway just sugesting and the reson im saying late in xmas break is some ppl might go away, infact i might myself, i dunno yet, what do you guys think?
If this is planned...
Who is hosting it?
Where?
Why only BC? -if then just have a big smashfest

Just saying that pulling things like these take a bit of work and planning. My suggestion would just be a big smashfest where you can just smash away as much as you want. Tournament again is a little too soon, but something small should satisfy everyone's needs :)

booshk

Smash Lord
o ya wesley... its just my opinion but manuel's better than you =Z
he kinda crushed me without trying harder than you crush me =C
ok well i never said i was better than him..
i said i had a chance b4 the money match.
and btw i havent played u in ages except i believe once at ur smashfest?
i have improved quite a bit from then i believe. iF U WANT ME TO DESTROY U NO when u come to alexs house come to my house for like 30 min or something my chaingrabbing has gotten a lot better due to playing eric lol ;)
btw alex has also improved so get ready to get 4 stocked by him...bahaha.. :grin:

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
you never said you were better/worse than him.. dunno according to your mm you guys seemed pretty equal. but i think hes better. end of topic
anyway you come here and play me, in 30 min. im waiting

and... i dont even have to play you to get crushed. your a whole 1 inch+ taller than me =O
alex will never be a threat to me
i lik buses more than him =O

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
booshk, last time I remember, I beat you 3-0 in our mm.

Y'all gotta chill out. =) I must ask you stop spamming, cuz you *have* been spamming. I'm looking at the direction of peanut, meta, and airo. Ryan, just cuz you're good doesn't mean you're above forum rules. Lol john and eric don't make useless posts, except for eric sometimes.

I'd love to take part in a BC only tournament :)

I have.. 22nd off til about the 8th. yayuhz!

booshk

Smash Lord
you never said you were better/worse than him.. dunno according to your mm you guys seemed pretty equal. but i think hes better. end of topic
anyway you come here and play me, in 30 min. im waiting

and... i dont even have to play you to get crushed. your a whole 1 inch+ taller than me =O
alex will never be a threat to me
i lik buses more than him =O
alex said ur going to his house so im waiting
and im sorry i think he likes buses more than u.

last time i remember i didnt bring anything up about me beating u so theres no point to say that manLy ;)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Whoa, I've seen it coming but I never actually visualised it. Two days? Wak has authority.

booshk+ friends, small talk like that is better discussed on msn, they have more funny emoticons.

booshk, I was referring to something that someone said about us being pretty close in the mm. =D we'll see, yah? When's the next smashfest?

Top Bottom