• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
$pite why do you cling to low tier?

decadent one once told me online that picking a character based on tier position, be it low or high, is still tier whoring.

i play bowser because he is oh so cute, you play your characters BECAUSE they aren't good?

pre-match johns ftphail ;P
<3 Kirby longtime. 1st memory is playing Kirby on my 4th birthday (is this late for a first memory? it seems so to me). G&W I learned because he was cool. Anyways, I don't play hier-tier much because they hurt my hands/I would lose skill with Kirby and G&W if I neglected to play them/I enjoy playing Kirby and G&W. They were not selected as my mains to use as a john.

Anyways, I try not to john about tiering, but I do john about specific character matchups, due to my johnny nature.

Anyways, if you come to the SFU tourney, we should MM $5 G&W/Kirby vs. Bowser.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I play marth cuz he has teh sword and intense facial expressions. He also does decently against space animals at my skill level.

Spite, do you want to moneymatch? like.. $10ish dollars? I feel confident of my skill :)

Every stage is bowser's stage. Especially with gimpy.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
spite thats 5 for kirby bowser and 5 for gdub bowser?

wanna do 5 for a kirby ditto and 5 for a gdub ditto after that?

mmmmmmm?????

FEELING CONFIDENT?!?!?!?!?!?

heh.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
can i play you gimpy =/ i really wana play you gimpy.....
i never played a boozer before =/ except that time john was foolin around.

i reaalllly wana see a boozer x.x

and really whats a PR match =/

there are lots of things in life that i realllly wana do =.=

Airo

Smash Lord
PowerRanking match?......
what are the rules to this x.x
what happens if i loose x.x
ahh you cant pressure me like this !!!

gimpy: aww i dont like mm, i dont earn my own money..
but if you insist..., ill save up my lunch money just for you ><
where will this happen? 0o

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Airo, don't do it. He steals money from poor children like us. [THAT MONSTER!]

:) <3 GIMPY.

It's like on drumline, when they challenge for ranks.

- I challenge YOU, everyone in the top 6-9!

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy, how about $5 MM any vs. any, 2/3. That would probably be Kirby/G&W (depending on stage) vs. Bowser/whoever, right?. I'd hate to take your money in a G&W ditto :p (kidding. I'm poor and can't afford tons of MMs). We should definately Kirby ditto though, I don't care if it's for money, but if you play any semblance of a good Kirby, it would be fun.

That's one messed up Turnip Airo.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he does. So I figure his kirbs ought to be good and therefore it should be a fun match, and maybe I'll learn a thing or two.

I just realized that they came out with a new Kirby DS game a couple days ago. I didn't even know that one was in development. Even though the games are kiddy, can be beaten in a few hours and have no replay value, I shall buy it. Too bad it's not Canvas Curse style, that was an awesome game. I'll get it after I buy Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. <3 Castletroid/Metroidvania style games.

Airo

Smash Lord
spite:

i need to go buy myself yoshi island DS!

lysanderBlack:

yeppers... ive been to almost every eric/adam smash fest for the past 3 months. Xd. lucky me to live so close.

did i play you? o.o? who are u!!??

edit:

john just told me.. hahahaha i know who you are now =.= yeah im the little chinese guy that sat to the left of you guys and plays mewtwo.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Sorry but IMO "Jump! Ultimate Stars" > All other DS games at the moment. Might have said FFIII but I beat that years and years and years ago.

zOMG wtfbbq! Jump! Superstars is coming out to NA?! I didn't get it imported a few years back so I might actually pick it up.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha gimpy doesn't actually play as anyone but bowser, i only made that kirby video because of the concept of the vid. yellow kirby = pac man, yellow kirby combo vid named pac man fever with pac man music?

pwn sauce.

cemo

white walker
I just wanted to tell Hitsu that the little dancing guy in his sig is on my wallet.

O:

k i'm going back to montreal now <3

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
he was talking about gimpyfish eggz and tori...

>_>

dnot ask me im' frmo washihnton alwlz

THAT WAS A TYPO CRAZY SENTENCE SO I LEFT IT AS IT WAS HAR HAR HARRRRR

Metà

Smash Master
WA, crew battle against Coquitlam, yar!

We have four people, me, rusty, matt, and caleb. So far, we have only tried this against Richmond last year (we got destroyed, some of them didn't even get to play, lol). If Nanaimo doesn't show up, we must crew battle WA. MM optional

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
spite:

i need to go buy myself yoshi island DS!

lysanderBlack:

yeppers... ive been to almost every eric/adam smash fest for the past 3 months. Xd. lucky me to live so close.

did i play you? o.o? who are u!!??

edit:

john just told me.. hahahaha i know who you are now =.= yeah im the little chinese guy that sat to the left of you guys and plays mewtwo.
Heheh, I'm the blondehair blue-eyes whiteboy who was wearing the pink bandana, and was generally nervous durring all of smashfest. It was my first time playin' with the big boys of BC. Yeah, i got some work to do, either way, I'm making an appearance for the tourney on the 16th (SFU) yup-yup!

AIDS

Smash Lord
i know its washinton coming we played em on canada day :p that was fun, i dunno he says he think he heard from eric...but then again its sean, im not taking his word :p just playing sean

Top Bottom