• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'll mm you Marth vs. Boozer.

You beat me quite badly last time we played, it was JUST before your moneymatch with Nick when you didn't have pizza.

Say $3?

edit:// god, don't answer ryan. HE IS THE GUY WITH THE PINK BANDANA WHO PLAYED PEACH, HIS TAG WAS SPIN. His REAL name is SEAN.

NO MORE QUESTIONS please!

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
3 (espeically in canadian) hardly constitutes a real money match, 5 puhlz

yes i accept, i'll have to make a list here haha
I'm going to be honest, I have heard about you, and I cannot imagine how bowser could possibly be played without the game being turn-based for his player. So this will be very, very interesting. *Grins* Also, I am eager to play a good bowser player. I gave bowser a few tries and got frustrated with the pause between the button pressing and his movement.

Also, a side note.... upon close inspection, I have come to the conclusion that a few of Peachy-doll's moves are suspiciously similair to bowsers... (Bair, Dsmash, A-A...)
So the question is; When babybowser calls her "Mama Peach"... wtf is up with that? Also, is anyone else hoping that babybowser ends up in Brawl? I really want the Prince of Persia to be in there, but we have enough fricken swordsmen :p

Addition:
Oooh oooh! they also both Spin for their second jump... I'm thinkin maybe there was a sort of Master-Apprentice thang goin' on tween Bowser and the Peachy one :p *Is obviously in a goofy mood*

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
WOW WHO THE **** IS SEAN?

gimpy we needa MM too. $2 outta 3
I The **** am Sean!

Come on! You don't remember me? You were the cocky little... erm, you were the kid that played me on Corneria, and insisted on taunting durring our second round of our 2/3 match, Probably because you knew i couldn't chainthrow fox at the time, and I just kept givin you the Running A

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
I The **** am Sean!

Come on! You don't remember me? You were the cocky little... erm, you were the kid that played me on Corneria, and insisted on taunting durring our second round of our 2/3 match, Probably because you knew i couldn't chainthrow fox at the time, and I just kept givin you the Running A
lol i remembered i just did that to maek manli mad=)
haha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
were you accusing me of a potential character switch? lawlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ridiculous

i said "deal" then i said tencharacters because you cant give messages shorter than ten characters

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
were you accusing me of a potential character switch? lawlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ridiculous

i said "deal" then i said tencharacters because you cant give messages shorter than ten characters
Oh, *blushes and feels like a moron*

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
haha ive never met you lysanderblack

btw you know how i said 'get ready: its coming'
a while ago?
well actually my cousin was uploading those very few smash vids from my smashfest a while back...
but turns out they were too big files for youtube and googlevideo is a lot of work and yes... so they still arent up

end of story

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my real name isn't tony, my real name is anthony, my smash friends call me gimpy, my friends and anyone who really knows me not through smash calls me tony, and isai calls me anthony

weird huh?
ya. the isai you are thinking of

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hey! How bout 10$, and the agreement that our moneymatch comes first.... (unless someone actually challenges you for more) *has the sinking sensation in his gut that he just ended up paying 10$ to get to play the gimpular one first*

10$ MM

My characters are:
Mario
Fox
Falcon
Marth
Ganon
Young Link
Peach
Samus

That list fluctuates severely every single time I make it.

Pick one of those characters and I'll money match you with it.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
im guessing you forgot about the $1 mm you agreed with me bowser ditto gimpy =Z
and since you dont like so small numbers... i guess you can ignore me =C

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*laughs at the foolish peach player*

anyways, i doubt anyone who is going to this tourney would be interested in a bowser ditto money match that goes beyond $1, which is basically no money match at all

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
How about we just sit Gimpy in front of a TV, while everyone else lines up to money match him.

But Gimpy has to wear a Santa costume and reassure me that if I've been a good little boy, you'll bring me presents.

Top Bottom