• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, Manuel has been bugging me for a while to introduce myself on Smashboards, so seeing as its 12:30 in the morning and i have nothing to do. Here it goes. My names Rob, i went to the smashfest at nick's place a little while ago and met a few of you, im new to the smash community, i play fox (who doesn't) and i just like playing the game, and wanna play with some people who like the game like i do. So... See you and some fests/tourneys

robbiecoyle54@hotmail.com

add me if you want to say anything.

P.S. Happy Manuel?

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
AHHHHHHHHHH I CANT GO TO SFU TOURNAMENT T____T

you see.. i have a church christmas dinner that i have to go to on the same day!!!
i would have skipped it, since there are other programs on a different day than the 16th...

and since the tourney is in the morning, i would have had no problem going to the dinner late

BUT i was given task to organize kids program as well as play piano for the choir x.x

T_____T
the paaiiinnn......
Once Again, Organized Religion For the Lose! (It's done nothin but disrupt my life, especially when it came to my first girlfriend... but I won't get into that right now)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Manuel has been bugging me for a while to introduce myself on Smashboards, so seeing as its 12:30 in the morning and i have nothing to do. Here it goes. My names Rob, i went to the smashfest at nick's place a little while ago and met a few of you, im new to the smash community, i play fox (who doesn't) and i just like playing the game, and wanna play with some people who like the game like i do. So... See you and some fests/tourneys

robbiecoyle54@hotmail.com

add me if you want to say anything.

P.S. Happy Manuel?
Yes, I am. btw robbie is really not bad.

are you challenging me?
Yes I am, and if I were you, I'd take tiep's mm. Just do it, I think you stand a good chance.

Once Again, Organized Religion For the Lose! (It's done nothin but disrupt my life, especially when it came to my first girlfriend... but I won't get into that right now)
You had better watch yourself, sir, before you get 6-stocked. Airo has something that you haven't quite realised. Sometimes, our plans do not come first. People learn to see the big picture.

I'm sorry about what happened with your first girlfriend, and hopefully it hasn't bittered you. ;) and it's not just O.R that has disrupted your life, I assure you.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
aww thats not true... it WAS MY choice to help out on the piano. im not the best piano player in the church anyways. i could have easily blew off the request if i wanted to.

but Smash is not important enough for me to do that.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
aww thats not true... it WAS MY choice to help out on the piano. im not the best piano player in the church anyways. i could have easily blew off the request if i wanted to.

but Smash is not important enough for me to do that.
Guh!... Muh!... Fuh!... Zuh!... Blasphemy! *realizes that Smash Melee is the closest thing he has to a religion*

You had better watch yourself, sir, before you get 6-stocked. Airo has something that you haven't quite realised. Sometimes, our plans do not come first. People learn to see the big picture.

I'm sorry about what happened with your first girlfriend, and hopefully it hasn't bittered you. ;) and it's not just O.R that has disrupted your life, I assure you.
Hmm... kinda wish I read that before initial response. I suppose you are correct though. And yes, it has made me bitter, but I would just like to quickly appologize.

Airo, I'm sorry for belittling/invalidating your choice. Oh, also, try to have fun eh?

And I will try to keep my Bias towards religion to myself.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
Guh!... Muh!... Fuh!... Zuh!... Blasphemy! *realizes that Smash Melee is the closest thing he has to a religion*

lol! well there is still family, friends, education, career, and all that on top of my priority list. smash is a thrilling game, but its not that important.

ill play you guys some more after my busy stuff is over ><

AIDS

Smash Lord
alright toby but thats where ur rong the only thing more important then smash is hot chicks. so im sorry ur parents musta brainwashed you;)

AIDS

Smash Lord
you see me and booshk both agree, if i had to go to ur Bday or play smash i would say id go if there was going to b smash! so toby u only made a good option if ur church's god is ken and they play smash if not im sorry :(

booshk

Smash Lord
you see me and booshk both agree, if i had to go to ur Bday or play smash i would say id go if there was going to b smash! so toby u only made a good option if ur church's god is ken and they play smash if not im sorry :(
LMAO
hey eric is there a smashfest tmr?..

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I just go Kirby: Squeak Squad. REALLY weak story, even for Kirby. He's on a mission to recapture his stolen strawberry shortcake from a gang of rats. It's kind of like a gangster game, but with cake and rats instead of drugs and thugs.

Also, enemies respawn too easily, if their spawn points are even just barely offscreen they will return. But hey, at least this Kirby game looks to be a little longer than usual, has nice colourful graphics, and some cool powers. And every level ends with a cute dance.

EDIT: Yeah, is there a smashfest tomorrow? I might actually be able to make one...

AIDS

Smash Lord
priorities..................................................................................................WAIT...UR GAY? O.o PLS noooooooooooooooo i knew u picked mewtwo for some reson! we lost a soldier men!

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Airo's gay? I think perhaps AIDS is gay. You do know that AIDS was originally classified as GRID, or Gay-Related Immune Disease. AIDS = GRID => gay. At least before 1982, when that classification was used. So once we get a working time machine to go back to the early 1980's, I will point and laugh at AIDS for being gay.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Seeing as both of you agree, let's have a little deal. I'll money match both of you. Keith, $[enter amount here] . Booshk, [Enter amount here minus $0.01].

Then we'll see where YOUR priorities have brought YOU.

priorities..................................................................................................WAIT...UR GAY? O.o PLS noooooooooooooooo i knew u picked mewtwo for some reson! we lost a soldier men!
I'm ashamed of bringing you to the boards.

.. I have an idea. Let's have a doubles mm, manli+airo (mairio] vs boosh+aids [boo-aids!]

Airo, in the SMALL chance that we lose, i'll cover the money. So, ye infidels, are you game?

[/cockiness.]

keith, i'm sorry for the situation. You say you are AIDS, but AIDS cures gays [totally joking, seriously, don't ban me], so you destroy yourself. Assuming i'm not there to do it for you.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
team purple is in for $[amount here] -- limit 4 dollars
since you've never played me and im not on power rankings.. i must be bad =D

ASK ANYONE! im bad

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
yes team purple is challenging you and said teammate

and me saying im bad is incentive for you to accept =P

booshk

Smash Lord
Seeing as both of you agree, let's have a little deal. I'll money match both of you. Keith, $[enter amount here] . Booshk, [Enter amount here minus $0.01].

Then we'll see where YOUR priorities have brought YOU.

I'm ashamed of bringing you to the boards.

.. I have an idea. Let's have a doubles mm, manli+airo (mairio] vs boosh+aids [boo-aids!]

Airo, in the SMALL chance that we lose, i'll cover the money. So, ye infidels, are you game?

[/cockiness.]

keith, i'm sorry for the situation. You say you are AIDS, but AIDS cures gays [totally joking, seriously, don't ban me], so you destroy yourself. Assuming i'm not there to do it for you.
ya mm 2-3 dollars me vs u
and also i wanna money match toby :)
no im not teaming up with someone i've never seen.
if i can choose a partner i choose s-royal. or ding.:)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol. TROY SPEAKS. We bow down, number 7.

doubles for fun. but sure i'll accept your mm. =D i will pull out all my tricks this time though, hopefully john will be watching >.>

<3 canada

booshk

Smash Lord
lol. TROY SPEAKS. We bow down, number 7.

doubles for fun. but sure i'll accept your mm. =D i will pull out all my tricks this time though, hopefully john will be watching >.>

<3 canada
man i will do better this time. just have no one watching
except maye john and eric
manw heres duong troy! hes crazy haha
stupid manlY:)

Top Bottom