• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Excuse me Carl... John... but I have landed MANY a Falcon punch even in tournaments and some of which were ****ing SWEET AS ****! but of course landing a falcon punch in the first place is amazing...

I'll be at the smash fest tomorrow...and I'm gunna Falcon punch ALL of you :laugh:

booshk

Smash Lord
Good Smashfest today! Even though it might still be going on!
Who are the people from Mcnair? Who was Ben and Chris... I didn't know they would be there. If one of those were the samuses i was the guy that played u with cf for fun =]

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
hehe, smashfest rocked, even thought i was **** kicked a majority of the games, i wish i didnt have such dumb controller problems thought next time il have a fresh controller and pwn you all ^>^, hehe i got alot bettter and look forward to the next one, ps i was the chubby kid who played samus , ganon and cf, and sometimes marth ^.^

AIDS

Smash Lord
good games today guys

Eric: ur falco is still scary as hell but im starting to see the light

Adam: nice sexy ganon legs did the trick on me wish we could get more matches done

manuel: i dont recall doing any one on ones but good teams

john: sorry we never got to play rather then me and adam vs u and ryan

ryan: nice match we had ur fox is god tier

toby: sorry i dont think we got any matches down

tiep: sorry man i dont think i got to play u aswell next time we must, its been a while

Sean: im sorry that in the end u didn't feel confident but u did pretty decent for a new comer

kyle: you have improved great since iv last played you, ur atleast twice as good then u where before, u almost beat my falco

love and hate: i never got ur name but good matches close on teams but jigs air dodge FTW!

S royal: great matchs today sorry about teams i was not on top of my game but id still say we did pretty decent

james: u shoulda got some match's with me dawg, see u at school

sorry for anyone i forgot, but great time every1 see u on the 16th when we defend our beautifull british columbia from skypal once again. see you later

Patooty

Smash Ace
Good times today guys, it should be an interesting tournament. Chris, welcome to BC's Smash Power Rankings :)

yay for Camerican, the newest BC Samus :laugh:

Manuel, still didn't get to play you, but maybe at the tourney. Good shyznillz @ that money match.

booshk

Smash Lord
hey wesley

do you know patgio? ... this is a weird story

he came up to me and said 'hey my friend plays against the best players in BC!'
being me, i just automatically assumed that i knew that person... and long behold he told me your name.
OMG LMAO YES
me and patgio are TIGHT meng :p
how do u know hinm LOL

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think I can confirm that S-Royal is STILL going to the tournament since we did practice teams today (He is my partner BTW) and he didn't tell me anything about not going.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think I've gotten more sick today. I have this cough worst then the cough I had at 0C2 even though I doubt anyone noticed? Maybe Carl since he had a bad cough too.
But its so bad that coughing now hurts my stomach.

And everyone one knows Hitsugaya'S-Royalty will be taking first!

Metà

Smash Master
Watch out power rankings. Coquitlam is coming to this tournament, and we have improved! I have a decent fox now, Nathan has more tech skill, and Matt took up dk.

AIDS

Smash Lord
lol i think that would be a little over the top firestorm:laugh: . So if there is gunna be a smash fest next weekend could we try to make it on a sunday?

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
ITS NOT OVER THE TOP! i WILL CHALLENGE Chris for the title of BC Chris ! =D
(i get handicap of 9 =D)

rhymes with PC Chris ;)

sad

and if i win ill make a new account =P

Top Bottom