• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
You see that weird circle in the middle of the top of your monitor? I can see you through that. And wesley is a fat man's name.

.. I HAD SCHOOL it was uber ghey, there were like 10 people in my class. And i had to go to hand in a project... otherwise i get major marks off, even if i bring a note.

dude, $pite, that just means more smash time. And or women. Are there pretty girls in Abbotsford? OHH I WENT THERE FOR A STARFIELD CONCERT

it's nice, some houses tehre are huge.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
****ing hell. We were the only post-secondary school in session in the entire province I swear -.-; SFU Surrey. Even SFU Burnaby and SFU Vancouver were off. Ugh.

Kuriko

Smash Apprentice
****ing hell. We were the only post-secondary school in session in the entire province I swear -.-; SFU Surrey. Even SFU Burnaby and SFU Vancouver were off. Ugh.
Maybe those other 2 places had power outages, since I think UBC was closed only because of a power outage. Oh well. UVic was closed too, and that's all that matters to me. But finals are in a week, so maybe it's not such a good thing after all...

booshk

Smash Lord
nooo i was talking to you. then i said i'd play green marth for you:p

he's meeting everyone cuz he's fatter than you, and easier to see. you gotta eat, son.
YOU'RE FAT
:(

YOU KNOW WHATS A FATTER NAME
MANUEL
YA THATS RIGHT I SAID IT
lalala school tomorrow off plaZ

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
YOU'RE FAT
:(

YOU KNOW WHATS A FATTER NAME
MANUEL
YA THATS RIGHT I SAID IT
lalala school tomorrow off plaZ
That's a straight up lie and you know it, son. You can hardly stand to say anything. =P infidel!

STARFIELD CONCERT!!?? i wana go!!!
Yeah it was uber goood. Like, VERY good. I sponsored a child in Africa and got one of their CDs free lol. uganda ftw. which means i have all their music on my computer.

tha_pimp_panther@hotmail.com (!?) add me on msn if you wanna.

Guys, will we have school tomorrow? cuz it wasn't a success here >.>

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
hey, whens the next smashfest me and my freind are thinking of coming this time cause weve honed our skills a bit, and think well still get rocked but it will be a good learning experiance ^>^, oh ya im learning a new char and if you guys can link some videos that might help id be might appreciative :), falcon ^.^ i love the knee and up a ^.^ and the really long gazele leep he does lol.

PS: i play alot of chars so some videos of the others might help too ^.^, samus , and ganon ^.^ i cant decide which is my main o_0 lol. anyways i hope there one this upcoming weekend ^.^

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I think Capilano had school too lol. Too bad though though, yesterday was really really horrible. At least people got through it.

Maybe those other 2 places had power outages, since I think UBC was closed only because of a power outage. Oh well. UVic was closed too, and that's all that matters to me. But finals are in a week, so maybe it's not such a good thing after all...
UBC had a power outage which added onto the cancellation. There were also various bus routes which would have screwed some people up. They only announced at like 6:30 am that classes were cancelled, so some people already left and found out the hard way :(

hey, whens the next smashfest me and my freind are thinking of coming this time cause weve honed our skills a bit, and think well still get rocked but it will be a good learning experiance ^>^, oh ya im learning a new char and if you guys can link some videos that might help id be might appreciative :), falcon ^.^ i love the knee and up a ^.^ and the really long gazele leep he does lol.

PS: i play alot of chars so some videos of the others might help too ^.^, samus , and ganon ^.^ i cant decide which is my main o_0 lol. anyways i hope there one this upcoming weekend ^.^
I think you just missed it this past weekend. But usually there are smashfests on weekends. I'll update the title of this thread to keep people more updated. I thought about doing it this time, but I was not sure if this would be very big or not. I will do it from now on when I see it!

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
haha jk jk wesleys not fat...
and if you can see through that little dot at the top of the screen that mean you can see me........ doing things =O jk jk =P

i need to smash.

Metà

Smash Master
On an unrelated note, I just 2 and a half pieces of bread before I realized it was moldy... >.> ...I was that hungry. I barely even noticed the horrible taste.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Bah, I don't know what you guys are bellyaching about. I've had school both days this week and I commute ~2 hours a day each way. (I'm at the Art Institute of Vancouver in Burnaby btw)

Most of my spare time has been eaten by Zelda o.o.........

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
err.. Yes. A mewtwo player in richmond

booshk, I am sorry if you actually think you are fat. If i have triggered any psychological turmoil, I do apologise for doing so. I am not sure of your body-fat-composition, but from the way you play Marth, it doesn't seem like you can be THAT fat. REAL fat people play peach.

Mr. Peanut reactor, I've seen it ALL. Not that there was much to see >.> lol oh snap.

Hmm, my friend Robbie asked me if there was a smashfest this saturday. Eric, are you willing to host?

edit!:// I once drank a whole glass of mouldy juice, i didn't even realize until the end when it dissolved in my mouth. I looked at the glass and there was green stuff on the bottem. EW. this was like.. a month and a bit ago.

fiction

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm a semi-dedicated player from Richmond, of which is currently a Hoth-esque wasteland of ice.

Hi Airo.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
haha ****nn that hurt "Mr. Peanut reactor, I've seen it ALL. Not that there was much to see >.> lol oh snap."

but of course you know... that was my finger...
when all your vision was blocked out... i wonder what that beige thing was =Z =Z

hi airo hi fiction

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I've eaten maggoty cereal before. In milk, it's just so hard to spot them that by the time I noticed, I had nearly finished.

I win.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i misread that sfu as stfu i was like "wow thats an awesome name for a tourney"

i dont know if i'll be able to... but i really really want to... T-T

rusty as i am it would be uber fun to see my canadian friends again muhuahhaha

gimpy doesn't hate the m2. gimpy <3's things, he doesn't NOT <3 things.

DUHHH

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
baby boozer = phail.

bowser jr?

gimpyfish as a bowser main with a bowser jr backup?

gimpyfish would be very happy.

gimpyfish might even start talking in third person if this happens.

MAYBE.

Top Bottom