• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
yeah, and there are 5 places where you fox can infinite. mebe for doubles, but singles seems kinda... shine-off stage with 5 places to infinite. also..

x.X big blue isn't banned? what the magicarp?

ps anyone wanna pray for me? having a hard time.

PS::// did anyone see me play?? how to improve???

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow. Big blue really needs to be banned.
Onett should be banned as well, simply because it has walk off edges. The 5 places to infinite are just extra bonuses.

S-royal

Smash Rookie
It was a good smashfest. I had a good time.
Nick, thank you for hosting.

If there is anothere smashfest, please let me know. I would like to attend.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
=] Excellent! I had a good time as well. Good job beating me in doubles... I was the one who played the red Marth. My partner was a fox.

Sweet dreamz everyone.. someone hold a smashfest soon.

=] byee!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Wrong, there are six, foo'.
six? okay. I wasn't actually looking at it.. I tried to do it by memory.

I'm sorry I'm such a "foo". Next time at a smashfest, let's not chicken out of our proposed moneymatch =)

I'd also greatly appreciate if you take "i will DESTROY YOU :demon:" out of your sig, you gotta get a licence for that, man.

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
Dum de dum dum. So I was talking to my new smash-buddies and I asked them if they were into meeting more smashers to expand the 'circle' of smashers we know, and they were pretty intrigued with the idea, so I'm still on the hunt for more people from the Okanagan area (Kelowna, Vernon, Kamloops, Armstrong, Salmon Arm, etc etc) to come play with us ;P

I've talked to Crispy on and off, and not much has come of it yet, I've sent him a PM seeing what he's doing on the Wii launch day since I'll be in Vernon then and wondering if he'd like to set something up, but havn't gotten a reply yet, but other then that not much else is coming. So if anyone's from the area or knows more people from around there, any help would be great ;P Blunted has already helped me a bit, so thanks to him xD

:yoshi:

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Big BLue had been banned on the next tourney in Vancouver and I think Onett should be banned for all the reasons posted in this thread so far..:chuckle:
I really do hope onett is banned, I can't stand playing that stage. Just keep it like it always was and its all good. :chuckle:

Oh, and I'm coming down to the smashfest now should be there around 4-5.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Okay I updated the banned list, I wonder why we did not discuss this before? Oh well, it is done now.

Also, good smashfest today. 2 tvs was a little hard to work around, but it was good.
Thanks Chris for telling all these guys come over and play smash.
GG to everyone.

Oh and GO TEAM JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i consider our money match 8 billion years ago for the rights to the "i will destoy you" thing.

i gave the rights away to some of the other bc players, i dont see a problem.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol Troy. That Sexy Back team was to good! And im surprised I was able to do some combos on that super laggy TV.

Everyone but Eric should take off that "I will destroy you" Since Evan + Manuel clearly cannot destroy Team BC.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Good stuff today Wesley. Your better then most people around here so you have potential.
Good stuff to Edmund too for taking 7 stocks in the crew battle?

Roby who did you 3 stock with Pichu?

Doc FTW!

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
shh nobody knows anything =Z
i ehhem never played a pichu ehhem
yes i fail at smash =C

btw next time (if theres a next time) ill actually make sure my limit to # of ppl invited is set lower or someone can bring an extra tv

i admit there was LOTS of waiting around
and id also organize some sort of mini tournament or something so ppl play different people more often...

anyways team battles were pretty fun... losing $5 was not =Z

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Good stuff today Wesley. Your better then most people around here so you have potential.

Doc FTW!
A falco player I forgot who it was (Alot of new faces there)

I think I may main as c.falcon now, I'm doing better with him then fox. And more fun to.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
haha it was me =C
just to make me not look so bad... it was my first time ever playing a pichu so i didnt know how it would work out
but yes... i got 3 stocked =C

btw nice meeting all you i hadnt met before...
now i feel comfortable enough to come to events hosted by others in this community... hopefully i will be better by then

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Obviously you guys shouldn't forget about me in these smash power rankings. When is the next smashfest? I need to play you guys. Last time I only really played adam once and eric once.. and did terribly against eric. That and the team battle against Hitsugaya's Royalty. I'm up for some serious smash.

... smashfest at nick's next saturday?!

booshk

Smash Lord

Doc FTW!
haha thanks. ur doc DESTROYED me though. lol :(
power rankings for bc sounds good ;p
edmund didnt did he?
i took 9 stocks with 2 stocks tho 8D
lol yah u have my msn troy. im bigheadwilfred lol
bighead= bh. :p

Top Bottom