• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I very specifically chose his avatar. You will have to defeat me in order for me to change it muahahahahahaha or you could ask nicely. <3 sweet dream zi'm tired

Metà

Smash Master
i thought that was me i was like wtf! i dint post

so could u just change it!? =) ty (if u do, if u dont then i will curse u forever and ever and u dnt want that, cuz it will make u lose to Evan!! EVEN ...... KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG )

same time post:)
Look, I don't suck any more! Didn't you see me play at the last tourney?

>.<

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Still have to not get ***** by Ryan while he sandbags ;P
What he said. Ryan might be the only one who will **** because he sandbags the first 3 stocks then totally destroys you on his last stock.

We should bring back the... You must beat our secondaries to be called decent?
Which means I need to pick up a secondary character.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'm as good as confirmed too. see y'all there. andrew, mm you would be great fun!

=] see you tomorrow hopefully!

evan, i didn't say you suck. We just happen to have a lot of very good smashers.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there tomorrow. Should be fun.

Man, I'm a nerd. I just spent 3 hours wiki-ing physics articles. Euler (on front page) --> Newton --> Classical physics --> Quantum Physics --> Relativity --> Unsolved Problems in Physics --> Antimatter, Dark Matter, neutrinos, string theory, etc... lots of interesting stuff. That I don't understand.

booshk

Smash Lord
uhh i might be coming tomorrow. sorry if no one knows me.. but i asked eric? so it should be okay right.. :p
ill be coming if i have a ride...

edit;
im no longer going because i havno ride and also my friends arent gonig =/
those going to chrises though, ill see you there.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
haha no apologies! we'd love to meet you.

Ryan, if it bothers you that much, please message me and I'll take off the avatar.

I would really love to talk about quantum physics. If anyone wants to speak/talk, debate!!/ add me on msn.

tha_pimp_panther@hotmail.com

I'm a Christian, in case you wanna ask me anything, or attack me lol =]

see y'all!

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
opened up 13th spot cause one person confirmed but theyre only staying from 1-4..

anyone interested? =D

you can... own me? =D

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Are there any smashfests/tournaments happening right now? If there is maybe I can come if who ever is hosting doesn't mind.

I can't read back the pages for information my friends internet is slow it would take forever. :dizzy:

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
Where: 2988 E 4th Ave, Vancouver BC
What: Smashfest
When: Monday, November 8 after lunch... so 1:00PM+ till whenever... 10-12PM?
Why: To introduce our group to the bc smashboarders

Bring: your own controller... a bit of money to chip in for dinner (pizza anyone? =P)
12/13 spots have been filled up, making 1 open for any smasher to come... of course not everyone is FOR sure so... maybe ppl could confirm they're coming and tell me if theyre interested

Contact info: email: peanut_reactor@hotmail.com
cell: 778-996-3455 (plz only call on monday)

dont know how to quote...
robyextreme thats for you i have one slot open
adam... i counted you already =P
are you eric's brother? cause if you are... alex cant drive both of you =Z =Z not enough space in car

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
S-Royal is to good.

1st: S-Royal
2nd: Tiep
3rd: John

But I am the only one to beat him in a set in the tourney so go me! xD Im so happy.

Tiep you better train up that Peach of yours. Next time I'll be bringing it 100% with my *John alert!* better controller!

Oh and I wish I had more time to practice with S-Royal for teams but just wait till the REAL tournament.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
S-Royal is very, very good. I did okay today, won some matches. Best part was when after being told to pick up a real character, winning a set against him with G&W and Kirby (I'm bad with names - who was this? I remember the face and we talked a lot, but I forget the name). Tiep's Peach/Nick's Falco > me, lol. Those matches weren't even close.

Anyways, it was nice meeting all that I hadn't already met. Add me to MSN: brett_latulippe@hotmail.com

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hey guys, GG to those I played. Congrats S-Royal, you did a good job.

Lol i was in the semi-finals in doubles tournament! w00t!

glad everyone had fun. Thanks a lot nick for hosting.. should do again soon. Spite, i was the marth player, and robbie was the fox player. mebe you remember. Edmund, i'm sorry my fox gheyed you so many times. I am also sorry for the many, many spikes. xD lol who am i kidding, no i'm not! glad to see y'all there.

see you all next time!

edit!!:// Ryan, the avatar is yours.

edit!!// Adam, gg in fox dittos.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Otto, Nate and I may show up to your guys' next tourney, so it'd be cool to know when that is. Just have Eric or Adam IM me, as I probably will never be in this thread until its time for shoutouts.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Good games today guys.

Spite - Good job. First GW to go stock for stock with my Samus :) I knew you would make it far after that, and you did!

John - I'll be waiting for it, then maybe we can run down an entire 10 minutes :chuckle:

S-Royal - You are really good! Glad to meet you today. I know there are a lot of names to remember, but I was that guy who played with you in finals ^^''

Edit: Also, when John picked that Samus stage today, it made me look at the BC rules over again. Not that I had anything wrong with that stage pick, but I just realized how FEW stages are actually banned. We need to rework our banned stages. BIG BLUE isn't even banned ........=.=''

booshk

Smash Lord
how many ppl were at the smashfest? :p
sounds like it was fun :p
hey john ur going to chrises smashfest right?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yes I am.
There were also 12-14 people at the smashfest today. Which was 6-8 more then arranged. So I think there should be a new rule. Everyone thats going to go MUST say they are going. No more people should be going if they don't say they are.

Nick was surprised to see Evan and Nathan there without being told. Manuel's friend who came and absolutely no one knew who he was. Possible a few others as well.
So I think from now on we must tell the host of the smashfest that your going and ASK if you can bring someone along.

As for the levels Tiep.
+Onett
-Big Blue

I see Onett being used as counterpicks lately but we have it banned.

Also since Wolf/Tori/Eggz want to come to the next tourney we now MUST have a tourney while S-Royal is here.

On a side note... I thought of the weirdest team name for S-Royal and Myself if we do team.
Hitsugaya'S-Royalty
Harhar isn't it a great name?!

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Heh, you guys mentioned every name I remembered. I'm pretty sure it was Evan, though.

Man I got suck in doubles. Hitsugaya'S-Royalty (lame name btw :p) owned Edmund and I real harsh. Stupid cape!

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
ok guys tomorrows my first smashfest and so far the people i know are coming are:

me, john, wesley, alex, dyllan, edmund, joey (only staying for a short time)

people not for sure are:

troy, duong, jeremy, roby (he added my msn but havent talked to him yet)

making a grand total of 11 people... for 2 tvs

reminder: bring own controller, bring a bit of money for pizza and MM? =P
starts at 1

should be fun... see you tomorrow

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I still say Onett is debatable, but that is why we have everyone here to discuss it. Big Blue being banned is a yes from me though, cannot even stand still for 5 seconds sometimes.

Overall Troy's votes:
Big Blue - No
Onett... -not too sure just yet, I know tournaments use this stage but I still do not like the cars coming.

-Adds on to John and Tieps.
Big Blue - 2 No's
Onett - Yes? (from John)

Anybody else please contribute.

EDIT:
Onett - 2 nos

Top Bottom