• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

S-royal

Smash Rookie
Thank you everyone for replying.
If you have something, please send me Private Message.

English is my second language and I can't understand contractions or slang.
Please use easy and formal English so that I can understand.
Thank you.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if you want to moneymatch gimpy 7 trillion dollars. better stick with 6 trillion ;) . Oh yeah, I'm joking, but gimpy will steal your money, I still remember my Marth lost a match to his boozer.

I will also moneymatch for $2 anyone except TEAR+J . That's right, even nick. Especially nick. and ESPECIALLY hershey. <3 Canada

btw gimpy since you post so much here, you might as well put "I will destroy you! :demon:" on your siggy. like everyone else from BC.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Smashfest

Smashfest at Nicks house in Vancouver! on Saturday from 1pm-6pm!

Address is 2959 Rosemont Drive
Phone number of smashfest is 604-432-9267

hope to see you all there;)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
whoa look at eric's post count. it palindromical. Umm, you may wanna edit your post such that stalkers don't show up at his house =] . Will prolly be there!

booshk

Smash Lord
whos booshk?:dizzy:
my names wesley but u can call me wes/ bighead /bh/ weezli
;)
whos going to chriss smashfest?

I'm not sure if you want to moneymatch gimpy 7 trillion dollars. better stick with 6 trillion ;) . Oh yeah, I'm joking, but gimpy will steal your money, I still remember my Marth lost a match to his boozer.

I will also moneymatch for $2 anyone except TEAR+J . That's right, even nick. Especially nick. and ESPECIALLY hershey. <3 Canada

btw gimpy since you post so much here, you might as well put "I will destroy you! :demon:" on your siggy. like everyone else from BC.
i guess 6 trillion then ;] haha does gimp come to canada a lot ro something :p
whats t he i will destroy u thing :p
I LIVE IN BC. :)
close to eric
bwahah

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
details on the smashfest released to the public tomorrow

so far people i think are INTERESTED in coming:

peanut_reactor - ME (chris)
booshk - wesley
N/A - ding (not sure his real name... hes my "rival"? dyllan?)
N/A - alex
blunted_object10 - eric
eszutu - edmund
Hitsugaya - john
N/A - joey
N/A - jeremy
dark_dragon8 - troy
N/A (not ultra luigi =Z) - duong

these people i cant refuse... but i have to find out my limit before i accept anymore -- ill know my limit by tomorrow, along with if this smashfest is for sure for Monday in Vancouver!

EDIT: turns out im GOING to finish my hw even if im not really finished my hw... so monday is for sure... tell me if your interested

booshk

Smash Lord
details on the smashfest released to the public tomorrow

so far people i think are INTERESTED in coming:

peanut_reactor - ME (chris)
booshk - wesley
N/A - alex
blunted_object10 - eric
eszutu - edmund
Hitsugaya - john
N/A - joey
N/A - jeremy
dark_dragon8 - troy
N/A (not ultra luigi =Z) - duong

these people i cant refuse... but i have to find out my limit before i accept anymore -- ill know my limit by tomorrow, along with if this smashfest is for sure for Monday in Vancouver!
u forgot ding
U FORGOT DING
dinglidify
k nice
ryan isnt going?

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
fine... ill post details now... but ima stop posting tonight cause ive visited smashboards WAY too much for 1 hour =Z

Where: 2988 E 4th Ave, Vancouver BC
What: Smashfest
When: Monday, November 8 after lunch... so 1:00PM+ till whenever... 10-12PM?
Why: To introduce our group to the bc smashboarders

Bring: your own controller... a bit of money to chip in for dinner (pizza anyone? =P)
edmund can you bring your gc for my other tv? =P
AND there is approximately 1!!!! 11/12 spots have been filled up, making 1 open for any smasher to come... of course not everyone is FOR sure so... maybe ppl could confirm they're coming and tell me if theyre interested

Contact info: email: peanut_reactor@hotmail.com
cell: 778-996-3455 (plz only call on monday)

did i forget anything?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Important!!!

EVERYONE S-Royal doesent know how to get to Nicks house in East Van from North Vancouver!

"I useally take bus #210 from my house(North Vancouver) to my school(DownTown)"

This is the bus he usally takes to get to his school... Help him find the closest bus stop to Nicks place on Saturday so i can tell him through PM!

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
awesome adam -- all spots full now unless ppl cant make it
the details to the smashfest are above

happy belated bday meta =D

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
ANDD in addition to going to school on saturday for rememberance day we get to go to school on monday for SCHOOL WHOOO....:(

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
you got pwned quite hard, not being able to do.. stuff. NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY :o
nik has to hol danother smashfest since i wasn't invited to the one where all the 1337z0rs are going.

nick, how about an STD?

John, you going to nick's on saturday?

cownose.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
huhhh hope your not talking about my smashfest cause everyones invited =Z (hehe i wouldnt post it on the boards if i only wanted to invite specific people)
just depends on space... and we suck! only one or two or three are good =Z

dont get the wrong idea =C

ill post once i know somebody cant make it cause 4 out of the 12 people are maybes... are you interested?

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
i thought that was me i was like wtf! i dint post

so could u just change it!? =) ty (if u do, if u dont then i will curse u forever and ever and u dnt want that, cuz it will make u lose to Evan!! EVEN ...... KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG )

same time post:)

booshk

Smash Lord
huhhh hope your not talking about my smashfest cause everyones invited =Z (hehe i wouldnt post it on the boards if i only wanted to invite specific people)
just depends on space... and we suck! only one or two or three are good =Z

dont get the wrong idea =C

ill post once i know somebody cant make it cause 4 out of the 12 people are maybes... are you interested?
whos the 4 that are maybes chris

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i thought that was me i was like wtf! i dint post

so could u just change it!? =) ty (if u do, if u dont then i will curse u forever and ever and u dnt want that, cuz it will make u lose to Evan!! EVEN ...... KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG )

same time post:)
I think I'm deserving of a spot if I say I'm DEFINETLY coming. I need more smash practice. Gotta prime up for perhaps the LAST time for upcoming tournaments and when me, John, Tiep, Eric, and Ryan head over to Toronto to battle the EC!

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
4 maybes = duong (work?), troy, joey (if he has test next day), jeremy (maybe nerf-ing - come late wtf????)

oops forgot to say adam isnt confirmed but ya i already counted you as filling a slot adam

Top Bottom