• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Avatar Hive-Mind Topic

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Something riddlebox proposed me the other day was the idea to try and get most of Toronto to get avatars of the same theme. Like, say, Disney Villains or something. Or Doug characters. But then I was like, "Maybe we could see if we could get the rest of Canada involved. Just because."

So without further adieu, welcome to the Avatar Hive-Mind Topic.

Suggest themes as to what kind of avatar you want everyone to have. Remember that this is in fact smashboards and therefore themes such as holocaust zombie **** may be considered offensive and frowned upon.

I tend to think we are a fairly nonchalant group, however, and pretty okay with anything.

Suggest away.

Popular opinion will probably decide which theme gets chosen. Or we'll keep a tally or something.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If we do Pokemon, there's bound to be a bunch of people from unCanada that have them.

Unless they all have a Canadian flag in the background or something.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm saying disney villains because we don't get into that stupid gen1 or gen2 or do we let all of them are gym leaders okay what about gary stupid pokemon bull**** that always comes up

suggest the **** gen you want and specify that ****

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
HG/SS and FR/LG had the same gym leaders of GSC and RBY but that's because HG/SS and FR/LG were just updated remakes.

Ruby Sapphire Emerald and Diamond Pearl Platinum were different sets and neither have been remade yet.

Black White will also be their own set.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
If we do the Disney thing, I still think we should do both Heroes and Villains lol. Pokemon was good because it pretty much left no room for overlap...Disney Villains aren't so lucky I'd think.

Going to change to a Villain for now then I guess.

PND

Smash Champion
Why haven't I seen this topic until now?

Changed my avatar. Although for the record, anything Marvel or Firefly gets my 100% support. (As long as I get to be Dr. Doom or Jayne)

Cyan_

Smash Lord
BAHAHAHA 2 people wanted Zurg and I got it

life's good

Top Bottom