• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Avatar Hive-Mind Topic

unknown522

Some guy
kirbykaze:

who cares about overlap

anyway

do we want to switch to pokemon at some point?

if so, what theme of pokemon? general pokemon is also an option but it seems to broad.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Certain element for pokemon, maybe? First suggestion - any fire type.

SKidd

Smash Master
Pokemon that are in Smash
any 3 of the games

that you can play as or get from a pokeball

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Pokemon is waay overdone, and like david said, lots of non-canadians will randomly have pokemon avaars so we wont really look unified at all.

suggestions:
Digimon
Star Wars characters
LOTR characters

Ministry

Smash Ace
that's not really how "suggestions" work
you don't understand kyle.

my suggestion is food.

i was never playing along with your guys Disney villain theme to begin with. so my sugestion still stands.

i wasn't aware i wasn't allowed to change my avatar at any time.

idea

Smash Master
you don't understand kyle.

my suggestion is food.

i was never playing along with your guys Disney villain theme to begin with. so my sugestion still stands.

i wasn't aware i wasn't allowed to change my avatar at any time.
no, you are the one who does not understand!

lol, you can't be like "i suggest we do this" and then immediately do it/have already done it.

it would similarly be silly of me to suggest you get an account on smashboards.com.

idea

Smash Master
If a tree falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Hint: you can actually answer this.

sauc3

Smash Lord
If a tree falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Hint: you can actually answer this.
SCHRODINGERS CAT THEORY!!!

the tree in question exists in 2 universes (actually more, but 2 is all we need to answer this paradox), in one universe it makes a sound, in the other, it doesn't. Only until we observe the tree can we distinguish which is happening. however since it is never observed, both instances are occuring (according to schrodinger).

i believe there are many ways to answer this, mine is one of the ****tier ways....

i vote philosoraptor!

Top Bottom