• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Mike2

Smash Ace
dont play wifi that much anymore, i think you'd beat me. Smoothie king too good
play all day i'd beat you anyway because i'd go my true main SS tier dk and kill you at 60. not even wificario can save you

*ahem* i mean smoothie king would beat you

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I had G&W as a secondary for about a week on Wifi. It ended well.

That was around the time that I realized that wifi sucked.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh what, don't look at the other videos on that account. I forgot that I had other crap on there. D:
EDIT: Eugh, that one Olimar v. Ike match is just... bad.

bored going in
That was actually YagamiLight, an Ike I used to play with constantly on Wifi.
He taught me a lot of what I know about Ike and the Dedede v. Falco match-up.

I used Jimmy Dean like you wouldn't believe when I played G&W, BTW. I think I was just screwing up the input on that particular video.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
He's going in without even knowing it!
Unconscious penetration is the #2 cause of unplanned pregnancies in our nation right now.

IG88

Smash Cadet
i think i said this already, but i'll be in houston for the weekend so i can't go to one regardless

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Everyone has been out of town a lot lately.

I'll just go clothes shopping for the wedding Saturday instead of Sunday, then. :glare:

Mike2

Smash Ace
So much donkey kong. lol Ok.

wtf mike2 i hate you, wish doctors would give me cortisone shots
Yea I have bad trigger finger. It locks closed and is extremely painful to open. Especially in the morning. I have to open it with my other hand. This came about after a night of playing brawl about a week ago. Woke up the next morning with it. That's what I get for trying to play again. lol btw this is on the opposite hand that was hurt before.

I think the trend here is that I take a break, then try to come back too hard. I'll come back after not playing at all and play for hours. My tendons will get extremely inflamed afterwards. When I'm all healed up I'm just gonna play like 5-10 mins a day for a week, then move up each week in small increments. *sigh* If that doesn't work I'm SOL and playing Gears from now on since I have ZERO problems with the xbox controller. lol It's better designed I guess.

btw I got bored of Koth and am getting into TDM and Warzone. But now I'm like, way better so it's actually fun. ^_^

Mike2

Smash Ace
Getting hurt? lol jk The initial break was from christmas break when everybody left. That first smashfest we played like half a day I think... went 0-100mph. That's when my hand got jacked up. Then the second break was from when I was hurt and couldn't play. It's a vicious cycle. lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That does it, I'm quitting comedy again!

EDIT: It seem that I have to do "Infection" missions to get a high-level version of the rifle I was using in Resident: Evil: Revelations, which apparently means that I need to streetpass with someone else that has the game. Crap.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
The amount of focus required by my fingers will lead to obvious injury. Don't worry guys, I incorporated finger tip workouts to my exercise. They are stronger than ever.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So if I DID drive down to SA for this tournament, who would be interested in going?
I'm about 70% sure I can go by this point.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
One question, though... Where would we meet up? You're up north, I'm out in Elgin (kind of northeast), and Joel's way south.
Maybe we could just meet up at Joel's.

Also, if we could stay the night at Joel's place, we'd be able to get some practice in and wouldn't have to drive as far the day of the tournament. That's assuming that Joel would be able to house us and you'd be willing to spend that much time away from home.

Top Bottom