• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Will there be a fest or tourney on the weekend of March 31st? I will be in Austin for family most likely, but if there is something brawl-related going on, I might consider showing up.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I might actually be recovered enough to go. Though no telling whether my hands will be obliterated afterwards or not.

:phone:

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
That's what I posted about. :p And although no one responded to my email on what day it is, that board says it's on Sunday, which is nice. O: Might be able to go to it then.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's been over a full year since he logged in and he only has thirty posts. I doubt he's well-known. Go for it.
Just keep in mind that people still call me "Sky Pirate" even after changing my username (not that I have any problems with that; I really didn't want to change my name in the first place), so you might still be known as "Panty Raider".

Mike2

Smash Ace
I'll play. **** this is a huge step up in play time and I know I'll regret it but tired of sitting on the sidelines. Got a brace so that'll help.

:phone:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHiEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Can't do tonight. It's too late in the evening to go all the way down to San Marcos.

Also:

AshtonShiken 7:04 pm
so yeah, we're coming back to texas

He hasn't responded yet to clarify, but nifty to hear.
Kind of funny how Chris is gone now and Shiken is apparently returning.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Mayyyybe. Hold on a minute, let me check something.

EDIT: Can't. It's too late.
I'd get down there by 9 or later, so we'd only get to play for a few hours. It doesn't really justify the cost and time spent traveling.
Will you guys be free to play on the 19th, though? I'd like to get one last fest in before the 21st.

Top Bottom