• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
He's also been in Hesher over the summer.

I'm planning on seeing 50/50 on my date this weekend. :)

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Good luck getting a BJ afterwards.

"Nobody likes ****s in their mouth, that's not the point." - Seth Rogan

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, im thinking about doing HOBO 34 in December as a "last chance for apex practice" and the dates i can do it on are the 3rd/10th/17th/31st. What dates are yalls school FINALS on? Im trying to host HOBO around that so help me out please.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Guys, im thinking about doing HOBO 34 in December as a "last chance for apex practice" and the dates i can do it on are the 3rd/10th/17th/31st. What dates are yalls school FINALS on? Im trying to host HOBO around that so help me out please.
Safest bet would be the 3rd or 31st since most exams are around second week of December. At least it will be before or after exams. The only issue you might have with the 31st is people out of state on holiday, I doubt everyone here goes out of state for the holidays.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Only day I could even hope to make it is the 3rd. I graduate on the 8th and have finals the week after.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm thinking more about Kprime. He has a top8 spot on the circuit points. However, if he doesnt go to the Dallas tourney, he could drop down and not make the pro bracket for the final event.

Nobody in SA can drive, which sucks because I really want Kprime to get the chance to go :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So who wants to come over tomorrow?

Only chance I'll cancel is if the girl I'm asking out tomorrow is only available Friday night.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I do!

Just bring her to a fest and time her out with Metaknight. She'll be super impressed. Then you're in! Those panties will take themselves off.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd love to do something tomorrow (and get my hat back), but I can't.
I have neither my Wii nor a controller and I plan on staying in town until Saturday night. :<

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I do!

Just bring her to a fest and time her out with Metaknight. She'll be super impressed. Then you're in! Those panties will take themselves off.
METAKNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

So since Shaun can't come, someone else needs to bring their Wii. Having two Wiis would be even better.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

When my checks for Disney and Relativity Media come in, I'll buy a used Wii.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't have a good image for this development.

Also, Ricky is demanding that we be picked up from San Jac since I have the only working Wii.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Tell Ricky that I said that he's banned from playing on my Wii if he's going to start trying to use yours as a bartering tool.

Zifien

Smash Rookie
Smashfest todays hummmz
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

My parents stole my wii for Netflix (ーー;)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
LOL. Wooow....well if Jamal is coming, he can bring his?

Also, I'm gonna nap for a few hours, so call or text if it's something important.

Top Bottom