• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My short films Sick Daze and Sanwich'd are both screening at the Texas Union Film Festival tomorrow at 6 PM. It's in the Union on campus. You guys are all invited--it's free for students with a UT ID, and you can bring a non-student guest as well.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Spring love? What kind of hippy day is that?

PS2 is the best starter ever invented.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It polarizes very few matchups. Just learn it slightly more than your opponent and you won't be the one striking it. Then when everybody does that, you realize it's a good stage :p

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
So. You know that feeling you get when you walk into a class and it turns out the test you thought was weds was today? The one you haven't started studying for?

Yea... I love when that happens. Especially in Spanish.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shaun, would you be willing to do some more music hacks for me? I'll even trade you some Clefairy's for your trouble.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Yeah PX plays a lot of LOL. So most of his posts are found in the LOL thread.

Chris I'm talking about the song that Paw had on smashville. We were coming back from SA, and I heard it again on your Ipod.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Top Bottom