• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Oh yea, I watched Under the Red Hood the other day Mustafa. It was pretty good, but not as great as I thought it would have been. I wish it had been less predictable =\

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Oh yea, I watched Under the Red Hood the other day Mustafa. It was pretty good, but not as great as I thought it would have been. I wish it had been less predictable =\
Yeah, I mean I knew from the start how the story would fold. It's based off the original comic book story lines, so I'm glad they stuck with the original story line.

I think Mask of Phantasm is the best animated movie followed by the Batman Beyond.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Ya'll are gonna' watch it this weekend? Not coming to SA though, right?

And Bored, you're talking about Return of the Joker, right? One of the best movies ever. :D
That end credits theme is like Batman in audible form.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ya'll are gonna' watch it this weekend? Not coming to SA though, right?

And Bored, you're talking about Return of the Joker, right? One of the best movies ever. :D
That end credits theme is like Batman in audible form.
Yep, Return of Joker was sick. It definitely had a creepy vibe when the Joker revealed himself.

What's so great about Sucker Punch? Rotten Tomatoes took a dump on it. 21%. That's like 3 times better than Shaymalan's The Last Airbender

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Sucker Punch is a hit or miss type of thing, some will love it and many will hate it.
It's one of those movies where you have to watch it and judge it yourself rather then hear from someone else.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Probably the same thing as with Transformers 2, Bored.
People like flashy stuff.

Return of the Joker was absolute ****.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Transformers was all flashy and nothing else.
SP actually has a story that isn't stupid.
But like I said, it's a movie you have to see and judge for yourself rather then get someone else's opinion on it.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Sucker Punch was an alright movie. It wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be. The storyline was pretty predictable and lackluster, but as Espy stated, people enjoy flashy stuff. The movie had amazing graphics and visuals, and a sexy soundtrack. The acting was also pretty good. I gave it a 3/5. I also agree with Tofer; watch it yourself rather than judging it based off of other people's opinions.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I've gotta' be honest, nothing about Sucker Punch entertains me from what I've seen or heard.

And that's coming from a guy who legitimately enjoyed seeing Transformers 2 and both Avatars. :D

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I've gotta' be honest, nothing about Sucker Punch entertains me from what I've seen or heard.

And that's coming from a guy who legitimately enjoyed seeing Transformers 2 and both Avatars. :D
I think you'd like it, actually.

The tall blond Justice Knees a robot and shoots it in the face with a shotgun. ****ing win.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Hmmm, maybe...

I dunno', I reserve judgement.
I'm more interested right now in whether or not that medieval comedy movie will be any good. I mean, Pineapple Express was pretty funny. Will this be that?

The trailer shows an excess of child humor though.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I like Danny McBride, but I think most of his charm comes from him playing as white trash, or country. I think putting him with an English accent and in a medieval setting will take away a lot of the reasons he's funny...

Though Natalie Portman and James Franco can never be bad together, so I dunno.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm expecting Your Highness to be fun.

Nick, stop being on Nike status.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
My mom's already asked if I'll go see it with her. lol

I dunno', it'll be enjoyable, but worth 8 bucks to see at a theater?

Yeah, it actually sounds worth it. lmao

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not worth $8.
Now, RedBox'ing it for $1?

Sure.

Better yet, mooch off of my nieces when they buy the DVD eventually.

Top Bottom