• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
i may stop by whenever it is, dunno if i can go for as long as i used to anymore, but who knows?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What day is good for you for a smashfest this week at my place?
I'm in dallas right now but pretty much any day really, I don't work anymore till I move. I should be driving back tonight.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh man, listening to that what like a trip back through time. I had totally forgotten about that song!

On a side note guys, with MLG Dallas being the final MLG event, this changes things.

You can't just show up and enter the Championship bracket. You need to have either attended an MLG event before OR competed in an online qualifier in order to get seeded.

I'm in the process right now of finding out when online qualifiers are.

You can, however, enter the open bracket, but if you haven't been to an MLG event or an online qualifier, you will be given no seeding.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I mean, I was planning on entering in an open bracket anyways. Bad enough I suck on wifi, so I don't think I could even get myself into the championship that way. As far as the qualifying online goes, I think they are talking about gamebattles.com

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, yesterday taught me a very important lesson.
I'm terrible at this game. T_T

BTW. Thank you for hosting, sir Joel.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Worked out for the first time in FOREVER yesterday with one of my roomies.

My chest hasn't been this sore in a looooong time.

Also, Mustafa, have you asked your parents about housing for MLG Dallas? Any chance we could get 1-3 more to stay with us (Reflex, Kismet, and Big Lou)?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I haven't talked to my parents. Kinda forgot about it. I doubt I can get more than you guys. The most people I ever had at a sleep over was 4 >_>...parent johns.

I haven't worked out in a little over a week, but that's primarily because I've been at a basketball tournament during that span. Either reffing or playing a game almost everyday =/.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm going to The Price is Right today! Hopefully I'll get picked to be on the show.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Good luck and don't forget to +1 the guy before you.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If I get on the show, I'm definitely gonna say "John Lasseter, if you're watching this, I'd love to meet you."

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Well, I didn't get to be a contestant on the show, but someone from our program did. She won a children's bed, haha.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Not only am I not sore anymore, but also new Chris Zigsta videos were recorded last night and will be on Youtube soon.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Like... what kinds of Chris Zigsta videos?
That reminnnnnds me, the display driver on my laptop just ****ed itself inside-out as I was recording replays from eons ago (before I could record a particularly hilarious game of "Pass the Squirtle").

BTW. Chad, I can barely remember people I last saw an hour or two ago, let alone someone I last saw a month or two ago. :<

Top Bottom