• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I wonder if they'll nerf Makoto then, or just not even care and leave it as it is.

Also, Gladiator with Psych Up to 100 tension + Double Up + Falcon Slash = GG game.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll be back on the 21st.

My Warrior finally got Omnivocational Swordsmaster, so when he hits level 40, I think I'm gonna make him a Paladin.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
my final team was minstrel gladiator martial artist and sage.

i made my warrior go to 100 in shields, so i could use shields as a gladiator plus the 2 handed weapon. hes such a tank

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Gladiator's more of an attacker, and Paladin's more of a tank, right?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, Paladins can heal.

When I come to SA, you can handle the attacking, Paw, and I'll cover you. :)

Suspect, WTF is that?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
dang zigsta, and we can have castro as well.

i've always wanted to get 4 people on the multiplayer

1 more person needs to play this :mad:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
dang k prime, what level are you? me and castro can power level you, hes like level 45 or something crazy

and that makes 4, yay

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang. I'm sad I'll be missing out on this. I'm a underleveled Gladiator (33 at Gittingham Castle) and I still oneshot bosses, lol.

I think I'm gonna train him for a Thief for a bit. He needs Agility something fierce. Even with an Agility ring and two Aceleratles he's still slower than everything I fight :(

Lol... I just happened across the Falcon Blade... two attacks per slash... now my strategy will oneshot bosses even harder, b/c Falcon Slash ability will hit 4 times :)

EDIT: If I can save up all the materials necessary for another Meteorite Bracer (+100 Agility) I'd be set forever, haha. Too bad I forked that over for an Uber Falcon Blade.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Is the uber falcon blade better than a stronger weapon like the uber miracle sword? Right now I use the Dragon Slayer.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Anyone going to QuakeCon? 4000 people there last year. I wonder if they are gonna have SC2 this year.

Oh, Xyro and Zac are hosting a tourny there. Just saying.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Is the uber falcon blade better than a stronger weapon like the uber miracle sword? Right now I use the Dragon Slayer.
If the enemy has really high defense, then no. But under normal circumstances, yes. Falcon Slash + Uber Falcon Blade after Double Up/Oomph is basically better than anything in the game.

Also, actually almost lost to a boss... that Gorresby-Purrvis guy. He was hella gay w/ his disable slash and crits :( Ended up beating him w/ only two people and at the cost of my Sage's Elixir and a Magic Water... really wish I had Multiheal.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
god armamentalists are so good. they have a multiheal that doesnt use any mp and gain mp back by just walking around

and they can go invisible

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, he Crit my Martial artist first turn, dead. Then he multistlashed my mage for all 4 hits, dead. Then he spent the next 30 minutes upward slashing my gladiator so I couldn't do damage to him.

Fortunately I was able to just double buff my two characters and then it just became a war of attrition.

I'm still so underleveled. Beat Godwyn and my highest guy is 37 and two of them are 35 :( I read a guide that recommends being at least 41 by now, lol.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i'm on the final boss and my highest is level 40 lol

but then again i took like 7 hours to go through each classs on each character and leveled them each to level 12 to stock up on 130 skill points >_>

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just lost to the final boss. He used a freaking magic attack that did 170 to my entire party, KOing all but my martial artist.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Sounds like one bad dude. Have you considered doublecasting Ultima and mimicking it with everyone else? X3

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'll probably be at the last boss tonight or tomorrow. I'm farming a couple Prayer Rings so I can upgrade my Gladiator's Sacred Armor before I continue. Already have some solidly upgraded weapons for everyone else. Shame I can't get the others uber armors :(

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I just downloaded Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii). 2 and half hours in. VA is bad, but you get used to it. Not sure if the translations are word for word. Gameplay so far is boring and standard. Story is **** cliche as well.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
For Brawl, duh.

My Bowser was doing mad ridiculous things in tournament today.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yep yep. KingKong from Quebec. Vex is also there, but he dropped Bowser. :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So many of these post game quests involve alchemizing things that it's annoying... it's not even easy alchemy, it's **** that uses up all my rare items :(

Top Bottom