• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I've never said you're one of it. Wait, so you're Mewtwo's fanboy and don't care about Lucario? Oh I get it, I get it! That makes a lot of senses... I understand now what was going on all along! I should never have made an arugment against someone with plenty of fanboy bias like you. I'm really sorry!

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
I've never said you're one of it. Wait, so you're Mewtwo's fanboy and don't care about Lucario? Oh I get it, I get it! That makes a lot of senses... I understand now what was going on all along! I should never have made an arugment against someone with plenty of fanboy bias like you. I'm really sorry!

- I actually don't care about any remaining characters besides Falco, and another Metroid rep would be cool. I cared about Lucario in Brawl, but now that Mewtwo's back? I'd never play him again. I'm not a fanboy, just someone who accepts truth rather than blatantly ignore its presence. You've somehow managed to conjure up this ridiculous belief that Lucario doesn't have a chance to be cut. When in reality that's one hell of a lie. You seem to be a bit upset at the amount of information I had to reinforce my reasoning behind Mewtwo's return, while you and your partner couldn't come up with a single decent debate as to why Lucario would remain in smash. And the funny thing is, there really isn't anything either of you could have said because that's just how irrelevant he is as of 2013. Like I said, you better hope they don't reveal Jigglypuff. If they do the only way you'll be playing Lucario, is if you're playing Brawl. ^_^
-Also like my Avi? I thought I'd celebrate Mewtwo's return.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
lucario has a small chance of being cut. same with lucas. same with Ike. and especially toon link. heck, even some people gave gannon only a 90% in rate your chances.

I can see lucario not getting cut. I see lucario getting in as a 5th rep. why won't there be 5 pokemon reps?

Gune

Smash Lord
- I actually don't care about any remaining characters besides Falco, and another Metroid rep would be cool. I cared about Lucario in Brawl, but now that Mewtwo's back? I'd never play him again. I'm not a fanboy, just someone who accepts truth rather than blatantly ignore its presence.
We blantantly ignore his presence because we want Lucario to come back and have facts for it? If anyones is blantantly ignoring something its you you have yet to disprove any of our facts yet think you saying that mewtwo has more potential is the best reason as to why he would be replaced.
You've somehow managed to conjure up this ridiculous belief that Lucario doesn't have a chance to be cut. When in reality that's one hell of a lie. You seem to be a bit upset at the amount of information I had to reinforce my reasoning behind Mewtwo's return,
Upset by your reasoning for mewtwo being in? Not in the slightest Upset by you ignoring our statements yes. Not ounce have I said Lucario doesent have a chance to be cut I said I dont think its Likely, The facts you made were only that he had more potential I asked you what potential does he have you didnt give me anythign except he goes faster.

And the funny thing is, there really isn't anything either of you could have said because that's just how irrelevant he is as of 2013.
Relevancy=/=Recency and even so hes been both Relevant and Recent ever since his debut 8 years ago you dont pay attention to pokemon do you?
Like I said, you better hope they don't reveal Jigglypuff. If they do the only way you'll be playing Lucario, is if you're playing Brawl. ^_^
It is a very likely possibilty pokemon will have 5 reps this time and im sure Lucario will be witht he rest of the reps seeing as mewtwo was still planned and he wasnt the peak of interest at all Im sure Lucario could get in when he is still favored by gamefreak and loved by millions in america and japan where he is even a bigger star. are we done yet? this is literally getting no where not to mention its tedious the way its going so go ahead beleive your opinion fact.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
We blantantly ignore his presence because we want Lucario to come back and have facts for it? If anyones is blantantly ignoring something its you you have yet to disprove any of our facts yet think you saying that mewtwo has more potential is the best reason as to why he would be replaced.
- I've disproved every reason you've provided. In fact, the only two valid arguments you've made are Lucario's aura mechanic and that he isn't a clone. And when asked to provide more reasoning than that, the only other arguments you could create were based upon popularity. Yet, you somehow manage to accuse me of meriting just that? Jesus Christ...you're lying to yourself if you're going to say the only reason I've provided is "Mewtwo has more potential". If anything, you two have been ignoring my posts and replying with the exact same responses that I continually disprove.

Upset by your reasoning for mewtwo being in? Not in the slightest Upset by you ignoring our statements yes. Not ounce have I said Lucario doesent have a chance to be cut I said I dont think its Likely, The facts you made were only that he had more potential I asked you what potential does he have you didnt give me anythign except he goes faster.
- I haven't ignored a SINGLE statement from either of you. And I'm pretty sure I accused SwiftFox of that not you. The second time you've created a statement for me. YOU'RE the one who said the only thing he could potentially gain from his new form is speed. Then I provided reasons as to why character speed is a VERY determinate factor in Smash. You simply shrugged the point off and instead of attempting to disprove it, (Which you couldn't) you choose to whine about me calling your question foolish (Which it was).

Relevancy=/=Recency and even so hes been both Relevant and Recent ever since his debut 8 years ago you dont pay attention to pokemon do you?
It is a very likely possibilty pokemon will have 5 reps this time and im sure Lucario will be witht he rest of the reps seeing as mewtwo was still planned and he wasnt the peak of interest at all Im sure Lucario could get in when he is still favored by gamefreak and loved by millions in america and japan where he is even a bigger star. are we done yet? this is literally getting no where not to mention its tedious the way its going so go ahead beleive your opinion fact.
- Actually if I can RNG abuse, I'm pretty sure I'm fairly well acquainted with Pokémon. I've been a fan of the series since I was 8. I own every movie dating before Gen IV and have seen every movie made spare the most recent one. I've played and owned nearly every Pokémon title released. In comparison to Mewtwo as of now, his relevancy has sunken and you can't deny that.

- It's probably not as likely as you think, Mario would be the only franchise to receive that many reps. I remember Pokémon only having four reps in Brawl. With the roster limitations in addition to claims Sakurai have made about cuts, it would seem that the roster isn't going to be in excess of 40 characters. There isn't enough room on the roster for 5 Pokémon reps, provided this is the case. And you're completely right about this argument going nowhere, because you have nowhere to take it. Your arguments are too weak and easily disproven and that's even more evident by you listing YET AGAIN another popularity based assumption. You don't have to admit it but you know after this discussion that Mewtwo will be in. However your uncertainties of Lucario's return should be prime indicators that he may be facing a cut.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Says my arguments and easily dissproven hasnt dissproven none of them are you done yet?
I've either disproved them or provided a better reason as to why Mewtwo would be prioritized in that aspect. You're in denial. I don't know why I even bother...

Gune

Smash Lord
- I've disproved every reason you've provided. In fact, the only two valid arguments you've made are Lucario's aura mechanic and that he isn't a clone. And when asked to provide more reasoning than that, the only other arguments you could create were based upon popularity. Yet, you somehow manage to accuse me of meriting just that? Jesus Christ...you're lying to yourself if you're going to say the only reason I've provided is "Mewtwo has more potential". If anything, you two have been ignoring my posts and replying with the exact same responses that I continually disprove.

Disprove them then I have yet to see you do this yet you keep saying you have! Show me what evidence you have to dissprove Lucarios popularity Gamefreaks favoritism towards him? I accused you of using popularity as the only reason he would get in I pointed out thats not all thats considered when being choosen for smash I brought 1 thing for popularity the fact that he is arguably the most popular pokemon that isnt gen 1 thats all so this "IM USING POPULARITY AS THE ONLY REASON" is not even close to what I said.

- I haven't ignored a SINGLE statement from either of you. And I'm pretty sure I accused SwiftFox of that not you. The second time you've created a statement for me. YOU'RE the one who said the only thing he could potentially gain from his new form is speed. Then I provided reasons as to why character speed is a VERY determinate factor in Smash. You simply shrugged the point off and instead of attempting to disprove it, (Which you couldn't) you choose to whine about me calling your question foolish (Which it was).

Seems like you have everytime we do get into the thick of it all you do is point how Lucario's relevancy has dropped like a brick or what ever you said which isnt even true which we gave reason for (still used for advertisement's is the mascot of pokemon smash game appearances etc). Yes you did provide reason for it having more potential for with charecter match ups metagame and so on so forth two really broad answers that I thought you would go a little deeper into how that would make him unique but you didnt atleast delve into it to make it sound unique not just on a competitive level.

- Actually if I can RNG abuse, I'm pretty sure I'm fairly well acquainted with Pokémon. I've been a fan of the series since I was 8. I own every movie dating before Gen IV and have seen every movie made spare the most recent one. I've played and owned nearly every Pokémon title released. In comparison to Mewtwo as of now, his relevancy has sunken and you can't deny that.

His relevancy hasnt sunken that much not the way you keep exaggerateing its just that Mewtwo's relevancy has risen it would be a different story if Lucario hasnt been prominent and relevant ever since his debut 8 years ago but he is so his relevancy isnt a problem.

- It's probably not as likely as you think, Mario would be the only franchise to receive that many reps. I remember Pokémon only having four reps in Brawl. With the roster limitations in addition to claims Sakurai have made about cuts, it would seem that the roster isn't going to be in excess of 40 characters. There isn't enough room on the roster for 5 Pokémon reps, provided this is the case. And you're completely right about this argument going nowhere, because you have nowhere to take it. Your arguments are too weak and easily disproven and that's even more evident by you listing YET AGAIN another popularity based assumption. You don't have to admit it but you know after this discussion that Mewtwo will be in. However your uncertainties of Lucario's return should be prime indicators that he may be facing a cut.

On the contrary sakurai has already said he hasnt cut anybody and is trying to fit as many charecters in as possible so having 5 pokemon reps is actually very likely but lets look at it this way SBB had 2 reps then SSBM had 4 reps then SSBB had 6 (counting the pokemon trainers pokemon seprately like sakurai does) It isnt a stretch getting 1 more rep, Again with the too weak arguments that you have yet to dissprove. No **** sherlock people know mewtwo is most likely getting in people also now that getting 5 pokemon reps is very likely too I have no uncertainties you do and having uncertainties isnt a prime indicator he will be cut if im uncertain if Ike will be back does mean hes a prime indicator for being cut no it does not.
I have been saying this since we first started this stupid argument "YOU HAVE MISREAD THE ORIGINAL POST IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MEWTWO STATUS CURRENTLY"

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
- I know it never had anything to do with Mewtwo status currently. You explained that what you were trying to say was: Lucario is in a better position to make the Smash 4 cut now, than Mewtwo was when he missed the Brawl cut. Yes I understand that. OKAY! As I've said so much earlier on in this thread: I DON'T MIND LUCARIO BEING IN. I'm simply trying to say IF THERE WERE EVER TO BE A DEBATE BETWEEN LUCARIO AND MEWTWO FOR A FINAL REPRESENTATION FOR THE POKEMON FRANCHISE LUCARIO WILL NOT BE SMASHING NEXT YEAR.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
- I actually don't care about any remaining characters besides Falco, and another Metroid rep would be cool. I cared about Lucario in Brawl, but now that Mewtwo's back? I'd never play him again. I'm not a fanboy, just someone who accepts truth rather than blatantly ignore its presence. You've somehow managed to conjure up this ridiculous belief that Lucario doesn't have a chance to be cut. When in reality that's one hell of a lie. You seem to be a bit upset at the amount of information I had to reinforce my reasoning behind Mewtwo's return, while you and your partner couldn't come up with a single decent debate as to why Lucario would remain in smash. And the funny thing is, there really isn't anything either of you could have said because that's just how irrelevant he is as of 2013. Like I said, you better hope they don't reveal Jigglypuff. If they do the only way you'll be playing Lucario, is if you're playing Brawl. ^_^
-Also like my Avi? I thought I'd celebrate Mewtwo's return.
How nice of you making a such strong personal preferences and trying to alter our preferences over Lucario VS Mewtwo. Showing your preferences about the past and then for the future is really what fanboys would do. In reality, you don't care about Lucario the whole time. You'd better hope they don't reveal Purin. She isn't as popular as Mewtwo and her Brawl status is what helped her staying in, same goes for Lucario. If they do the only way you'll be playing Mewtwo, is if you're playing Melee. ^_^

I'm done with you.

Gune

Smash Lord
- I know it never had anything to do with Mewtwo status currently. You explained that what you were trying to say was: Lucario is in a better position to make the Smash 4 cut now, than Mewtwo was when he missed the Brawl cut. Yes I understand that. OKAY! As I've said so much earlier on in this thread: I DON'T MIND LUCARIO BEING IN. I'm simply trying to say IF THERE WERE EVER TO BE A DEBATE BETWEEN LUCARIO AND MEWTWO FOR A FINAL REPRESENTATION FOR THE POKEMON FRANCHISE LUCARIO WILL NOT BE SMASHING NEXT YEAR.
We got your point 2 pages ago we now this we saw it happen to Mewtwo then again thats a what if situation no one has been cut as of yet so its looking just fine for Lucario but who knows maybe it could happen but then theres always DLC if its condsidered.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
You've just lost your credibility there.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
We got your point 2 pages ago we now this we saw it happen to Mewtwo then again thats a what if situation no one has been cut as of yet so its looking just fine for Lucario but who knows maybe it could happen but then theres always DLC if its condsidered.
- Yes it's a "What if" situation but it's also a likely "What If" situation. Pokémon Trainer really doesn't have a reason to be cut. Especially after the development time Sakurai invested in this character I don't think he'd cut him in the following title. Jigglypuff has veteran status higher than that of Lucario and even though I would like her to be cut, she's her own character (Which grants her immunity to the "cut because of clone" point) and I can't really see Sakurai cutting her this late in Smash. I will say that Lucario definitely has more popularity than Jigglypuff but I also don't think that alone will be enough for him to make the cut. Mewtwo was definitely less popular than Lucario at Brawl's release but he was also much more popular than Jigglypuff, you and I both saw what treatment he received. And Sakurai has already said character DLC's are out of the question. He says he wants to release the game as close to finished as possible and if anything is DLC'd it won't be large.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
How nice of you making a such strong personal preferences and trying to alter our preferences over Lucario VS Mewtwo. Showing your preferences about the past and then for the future is really what fanboys would do. In reality, you don't care about Lucario the whole time. You'd better hope they don't reveal Purin. She isn't as popular as Mewtwo and her Brawl status is what helped her staying in, same goes for Lucario. If they do the only way you'll be playing Mewtwo, is if you're playing Melee. ^_^

I'm done with you.
-This post is laughable. I've repeatedly said I don't care about Lucario being back or not, Mewtwo's back that's all that really matters. If Lucario comes back great. If not oh well, I could care less. And if I'm reading this correctly you're saying that Jigglypuff will be in Smash 4 because of her brawl veteran status? You can't be serious. No, Jigglypuff would be in Smash 4 because she has been in smash since 64. That means she's been in every title to date. Lucario on the other hand does not share that same status. He's only been in brawl and he's going to need more than just that to be smashing in the next title. And yeah, you're probably reading and saying "WELL MEWTWO's ONLY BEEN IN MELEE!" While that is true, if you think for a moment that would place him and Lucario at equal veteran status. Okay now what are the determining factors of who gets in?

1.) Relevancy
2.) Popularity
3.) Can the character effectively represent the new titles in the franchise?

1.) Mewtwo wins here. He's been postered in Generation 6 by gaining his third movie, making him relevant to anything Pokémon related at the moment. Lucario's relevancy is nearly non-existent when compared to Mewtwo's.

2.) Mewtwo wins here also. His new form has skyrocketed his popularity, even though he was still popular to begin with. The backlash Sakurai got was also another result of Mewtwo's popularity, he isn't going to make the same mistake twice. Lucario is popular, yes that's a fact. But is Lucario popular enough to compete with Mewtwo's popularity? That's almost a rhetorical question.

3.) Mewtwo wins yet again. The form makes this question a instant yes for Mewtwo. Lucario doesn't have a single thing to do with the new releases. So he can't even touch Mewtwo in this argument, let alone make the cut before him.

- I'm not making these things up. They are all valid reasons as to why Mewtwo will make the Smash 4 roster and also why Lucario might be facing a cut. When Smash 4 is released I'll have fun playing as Mewtwo on my Wii-U and If I feel a little nostalgic I'll play him in Melee too. And while were on the subject of nostalgia I guess I'd play a little brawl to pay my dues to the unluckily cut Lucario. ^_^

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
I think your efforts a bit wasted, Chilled. Triple posting isn't really getting your point across any better.
A double post is guaranteed since I'm addressing two different users. So triple posting actually wouldn't be over-doing it in this situation. At least I don't think so. But yeah, I know they are. I've only been continuing to post from sheer boredom. I don't have anything to do after a long night shift since I get off at like 12. So I come to the boards and post.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Mewtwo was definitely less popular than Lucario at Brawl's release but he was also much more popular than Jigglypuff, you and I both saw what treatment he received.
I think Smash team happened to include Lucario as they saw Lucario as a nice Smash fighter and integrated him in SSE storyline. It's just that Mewtwo wasn't lucky on that time. And yeah, Sakurai will have to admit more stupid reasons for cutting anymore non-clone veterans.

The "popular" thing isn't the only factor to consider, though, because if it does, Mewtwo would have made it in before Purin.

- What the hell? You denied it everytime I posted now all of a sudden you can't deny it? I don't claim he's in I know.
Not sure if serious.

Why'd you bring up Mewtwo VS Lucario: last rep subject? If you never have brought that up, we'd get alone just fine!

-This post is laughable. I've repeatedly said I don't care about Lucario being back or not, Mewtwo's back that's all that really matters. If Lucario comes back great. If not oh well, I could care less. And if I'm reading this correctly you're saying that Jigglypuff will be in Smash 4 because of her brawl veteran status? You can't be serious. No, Jigglypuff would be in Smash 4 because she has been in smash since 64. That means she's been in every title to date. Lucario on the other hand does not share that same status. He's only been in brawl and he's going to need more than just that to be smashing in the next title. And yeah, you're probably reading and saying "WELL MEWTWO's ONLY BEEN IN MELEE!" While that is true, if you think for a moment that would place him and Lucario at equal veteran status. Okay now what are the determining factors of who gets in?

1.) Relevancy
2.) Popularity
3.) Can the character effectively represent the new titles in the franchise?

1.) Mewtwo wins here. He's been postered in Generation 6 by gaining his third movie, making him relevant to anything Pokémon related at the moment. Lucario's relevancy is nearly non-existent when compared to Mewtwo's.

2.) Mewtwo wins here also. His new form has skyrocketed his popularity, even though he was still popular to begin with. The backlash Sakurai got was also another result of Mewtwo's popularity, he isn't going to make the same mistake twice. Lucario is popular, yes that's a fact. But is Lucario popular enough to compete with Mewtwo's popularity? That's almost a rhetorical question.

3.) Mewtwo wins yet again. The form makes this question a instant yes for Mewtwo. Lucario doesn't have a single thing to do with the new releases. So he can't even touch Mewtwo in this argument, let alone make the cut before him.

- I'm not making these things up. They are all valid reasons as to why Mewtwo will make the Smash 4 roster and also why Lucario might be facing a cut. When Smash 4 is released I'll have fun playing as Mewtwo on my Wii-U and If I feel a little nostalgic I'll play him in Melee too. And while were on the subject of nostalgia I guess I'd play a little brawl to pay my dues to the unluckily cut Lucario. ^_^
I'm not good at argument against something like this. (doesn't necessarily mean I lose on that one, I'm slow in writing process and don't want to bother writing a such thing against this) I'll give it a shot in something simple.

Based on how much matter are three lists you've made earlier:
1) Cool
2) story
3) bro

Though, I don't mean to to treat them meaningless. They helps, but not that much.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Let's just conclude that Lucario + Mewtwo will very likely to be in, and in case of last rep: random and Sakurai will have to admit some stupid reasons for it

No need to bring up which one should win/lose

We'll be happy with this.

Good night

Gune

Smash Lord
- Yes it's a "What if" situation but it's also a likely "What If" situation. Pokémon Trainer really doesn't have a reason to be cut. Especially after the development time Sakurai invested in this character I don't think he'd cut him in the following title. Jigglypuff has veteran status higher than that of Lucario and even though I would like her to be cut, she's her own character (Which grants her immunity to the "cut because of clone" point) and I can't really see Sakurai cutting her this late in Smash. I will say that Lucario definitely has more popularity than Jigglypuff but I also don't think that alone will be enough for him to make the cut. Mewtwo was definitely less popular than Lucario at Brawl's release but he was also much more popular than Jigglypuff, you and I both saw what treatment he received. And Sakurai has already said character DLC's are out of the question. He says he wants to release the game as close to finished as possible and if anything is DLC'd it won't be large.
Wait what? when did he say DLC characters is out of the question? I dont really think anyone would be cut since all of the reps we have including mewtwo were planned for brawl but if it came down to it IMO I think Lucario might beat out Jiggs as they are both unique but he brings a new playstyle mechanic to the table all she really has is her veteran status for brawl and her albeit immense popularity in japan.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
At this point... I just don't know what to say.
I do!

Absol is Prettiest Princess!

But anyway, it looks like they're takign all the cool Pokemon and making them more hardcore with these forms. Seems like they're aping Digimon though.

Steelia

Smash Champion
MegaLucario looks pretty boss. Better than MegaMewtwo ololol

If that doesn't keep Lucario in Smash, I don't know what will. Sorry, Zoroark ):
Seeing Blaziken with a MegaEvo makes me wonder if Pkmn Trainer will be seeing some changes, too...

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Hmmm...okay. Blaziken and Lucario look pretty damn badass. Now I believe he has a chance to beat out Jiggs, but I'm not a hundred percent sure. And Sakurai has a reason to include both Mewtwo and Lucario, at first he didn't. If he does the smart thing he'll cut Jiggs. If not I still don't think Lucario beats out Mewtwo simply because of the backlash & popularity factor. BUT he can actually contend for a rep position now.

I've been waiting forever for an Absol upgrade. & I don't see any resemblance to Digimon from what's posted on Serebii besides the fact that they used the word "Mega".

D

Deleted member

I wonder how the Mega Evolutions work in Pokemon X and Y. It would make sense as a Final Smash, but if the Mega Evolution isn't permanent in X and Y, then it would be pretty weird to see Lucario evolve and... de-evolve.

I'm fine if Mega Lucario is its new Final Smash as long as it's something that isn't like Wario-Man where you're simply just faster and such. (Wario-Man is pretty under-whelming in my opinion, but enough of that)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
What the hay is this? Did they just go Digimon on our asses? And heck, not even Pokémon is safe from the Alicornification, poor Absol.

Eh, not a fan of "Mega Evolutions," it kind of stinks that they're adding 4th Evos. Still, it really boosts Lucario's chances, I can definitely see there being 5 Pokémon reps now, being Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario and Mewtwo.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Well I'm fine with this over Lucario's old crappy Final Smash :) (Please, Please! Replace Jigglypuff with Mewtwo now :( )

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Eh, not a fan of "Mega Evolutions," it kind of stinks that they're adding 4th Evos. Still, it really boosts Lucario's chances, I can definitely see there being 5 Pokémon reps now, being Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario and Mewtwo.
Seems like one more rep wouldn't be too much to ask for (not new, returning from melee, I suppose), especially considering we got 4 new Pokemon reps in Brawl.

If Dunsparce got one of those new evolutions, I would probably start playing Pokemon again.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Dunsparce better evolve into that sick dragon type I always imagined..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom